SBTPG updated

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season SBTPG updated

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Jazzy.
  • Topic Starter
    taxman

not fully finished though still says unfunded… though it has a dollar amount… i hope what it means by PAID to me is the amount sent too my account

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jazzy

Y’all my money just hit my account I have navy federal

cgdesilva
            @cgdesilva

@daddyof3 it will still go through them as it was preset up to do so, they just won’t remove any extra amounts from federal because they got it from state.

Daddyof3

If my state hit first and stbpg took their fees out of that will my federal come straight to me or still go thru them?

FelineFrenzy

It’s only if u paid fees with your refund. If you didn’t, IRS sends u the money directly..not through SBTPG

Tiffany
                  @mstiffany424

RivLo,

SBTPG is only if you pay using your refund. Being that you paid your fees upfront, you will see your refund faster since you’re not going through a third party. I hope this helps. Happy tax season!

Boxy

Used FreetaxUSA this year since I had to file the 1099 NEC – they are also using SBTPG to take fees out.

RivLo

Is sbtpg ONLY if you have fees with TT? I filed with TT but paid up front so just curious if I’ll see my funds on there or not.

FelineFrenzy

Congrats! You’re not on PATH. SBTPG holds the money until that date unfortunately. You will have it at some given time on the 15th.

Jazzy

Yes

FelineFrenzy

If your money is being taken out of you refund and you used TurboTax…it goes through SBTPG. You will not received early deposit. It’ll come the day of your DDD.

FelineFrenzy

Your WMR says approved?

Jazzy

When do they update? I checked wmr it says 2/15 I should expect I. Have navy federal as well.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.