SBTPG time line

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season SBTPG time line

• This topic has 67 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by TheJasen.
  • Topic Starter
    TheJasen

Those that have DD by 2/26 when will we start seeing money drop?

Viewing 66 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TheJasen

I have always gotten refund by now. Sbtpg gets it then over night it’s in my account. ALWAYS but not this year. Boeing credit union.
          🤬

Daisy

No refund yet 😡

TheJasen

Woke up to nothing.

Ray
                @rangersunny

Good evening everyone!! Or should I say good morning!!!

Mel C

yea no idea where people are seeing the routing numbers. is it supposed to be in the “Amount paid to you” section?

TheJasen

Bank*
                    A bit tired.

TheJasen

Going to bed anticipating my money will be in my back account when I wake. 🙏🏻🤞🏼👍🏼

Ruletto

Mine does not show routing shows ach transfer…is that normal?

Dan

SBPTG now shows my routing number. Dated for 2/26… wonder if I’ll get money tomorrow

Yolanda

This has been the first and last time using TurboTax Santa Barbara it anything affiliated. This tax season 2019-2020 has not been pleasant and very unreliable. One min system up system down red green. At this point from my personal experience none of it matters until it’s actually deposited into your bank account

TheJasen

Before site we d down I had greed chart with money showing received now I just wait until transfer to bank. Hopefully soon.

Jared

I don’t know how to read the sbtpg. It says estimated amount. Has red circle has 0.00 for total sent. Does that mean that they are still waiting for funds from the IRS? Do they have them and are just processing them? My date is tomorrow but it looks like they don’t have it yet. Am I the only person with a still red circle?

Dmj

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

TT filed1-27
                                  Approved ddd2/26

Have TT card with refund advance still nothing

First time getting on SBTPG and it says RECEIVED 2/25 and under “amounts paid to you” it says 2/25

Will it ever say sent ? Is that what I’m waiting on???

Thanks

Arizona

Woke up to red pie chart. And fees taken out. What does that mean??

Marie rose

Woke up to my pie chart green saying sent.. I have a credit union but no deposit yet.. will update when I receive my refund!

Ajuarez79

Mine shows sent just waiting for my credit union but knowing them it will be tomorrow

Morgan

To help calm nervesSBTPG updates ALL day, last year they didn’t receive mine till after 10am central and sent to my bank a few hours later..

I didn’t have the pie chart until this morning but sometimes it doesn’t show on mobile (for me at least)

Hang in there money is coming (I’m still waiting for it to hit my bank too

MikeFromOhio

SBTPG shows it was sent, TT card still not showing it deposited, probably will at 9am EST

Accepted 1/28

DDD 2/26

Jennifer Starr
                                              @jstarr

I have a green circle and it says “paid to you” with todays date, I wonder how long it will take TT card to put it on.

Nephew Sam

FYI pie chart represents the percentage of fees taken vs refund amount you will be receiving. Not the time or to signify that it’s ready. Red is representative of fees, green is your money.

Jasmine

Ok ok now! It’s been real IGMR!

Woke up to that good ol deposit!

I didn’t even check Sbtpg, I quickly checked my turbo card and funds was there!

It’s been a long road but I know one things for certain- next year I’m filing mid February to avoid the heachache that I experienced this year!!

Until next year!! And good luck everyone!

Booger eater

Chime will hit soon. Green circle just waiting. Last time it took til around 7 am to get on tt card so im not worried. Chime is comparable to any major bank and has been faster on average

Rubensticktight_tx

3:18 am for me here in texas

Rubensticktight_tx

SBTPG has updated for me with a “paid to you” of 2/25 ….. my ddd is 2/26 !!!! Everything looks in tact fees are well un easy but fuk it …. I should be getting it now any time!

Tiredofwaiting

Anyone recieved any deposits after the red pie chart?

Mommajess33

UGGHH LUCKY B’S still no pie chart for me

Jeff
                                                              @jcerino

No, offsets dont matter. I had 2 and have had the update with red since 7am.

Mommajess33

I’m literally the only person without a pie chart now it seems and im getting so upset haha.

Bnlav
                                                                  @bnlav

For those of you who have received your refund, did you have any fees taken out and did you see an update on SBTPG before your refund hit?

Naomi

Yep!

Mine is the same! Red circle, fees showing. No amount received yet. Anybody using CHIME? That’s where my DD is going to once fees are deducted. Should’ve used BOA account instead smh

proudma30

Ok just checked after getting error messeges all day…finally have red circle…still says they have my deposit bu 0 paid…hopefully will have it by the 26th..i have amex bluebird and im suppose to get it early…guess they arent used to sb and tt

Logie

Hello everyone pls call my nerves. I have a red circle! Shows my fees to TT but nothing yet received no date etc. Is this right?????

• #4375090
                                                                        proudma30

My ddd i 2/26

• #4375085
                                                                          Sharon

Just checked sbtpg and I finally have the circle !! Yay!!! It’s red and saying fees withheld but not showing an amount and saying that my refund amount is $0. Somethings in the works y’all!!

• #4375044
                                                                            ReNee

*Literally

• #4375043
                                                                              ReNee

Sbbtpg was saying error. I’ve been asking about the circles because mine never had it…until 1 minute ago. Liyerally. Lol
                                                                                It’s just a red circle that says fees paid and deducted. Still no amount received. However, I’ve checked TPG so many times and always got that same bar with refund amount and everything else 0.00, until just now. Maybe the red circle is progress. I hope. Lol

• #4375039
                                                                                Thistooshallpass

Can someone please answer what the next step is after red circle received? Also why does red circle come and go?

• #4375005
                                                                                  iLoatheTaxSeason(PATHassF)

Still nothing

• #4374995
                                                                                    Ashley S
                                                                                      @asmstewart88

I finally have the red circle havent had it all day fees are now showing as well.
                                                                                      I originally was just seeing my refund amount and it said it hadn’t be received yet. So updates are happening.

• #4374989
                                                                                      acon

@Easttexasguy not true. Last year I had it by the time I woke up the day before.

• #4374973
                                                                                        SomewhereOverTheRainbow

Finally have the ⭕ so some type of movement going on.

• #4374957
                                                                                          Easttexasguy

I’ve said on another post SBTPG will make sure you do not get it until the DDD. They have it. They won’t show it. It will pop up tomorrow as received tomorrow afternoon, then they will send it to your bank overnight. Happens same way every year for me. This will be the last year I use them. I’ll pay fees upfront next time

• #4374949
                                                                                            Bnlav
                                                                                              @bnlav

Finally got that red circle thing everyone is talking about lol

• #4374875
                                                                                              Amanda

I just got the red circle that shows fees paid just no refund amount sent yet

• #4374203
                                                                                                Captiankik
                                                                                                  @captiankik

Red circle is for fees you owe and green is what’s been paid out in advance. But the red circle also means that the irs has let them know your money is coming soon. That’s why you see what fees are taken out under the red circle. Hope that helps

• #4371688
                                                                                                  lawaitin

@ac
                                                                                                    Yes that’s normal. Should get deposit by tomorrow

• #4371680
                                                                                                    AC

I have 2/26 DDD and Netspend. I log on to SBTPG and only see the red circle explaining my fees with no amount recieved or anything paid

Never used SBTPG before. Is this normal?

• #4371669
                                                                                                      Zack
                                                                                                        @zack

Mine still says hasn’t received from irs

• #4371666
                                                                                                        Halima Nevels

Correction*** anyone who doesn’t have an offset shows a red circle with no amount to you on Santa Barbara?

• #4371662
                                                                                                          Halima Nevels

Question anyone who does have an offset shows a red circle with no amount to you on Santa Barbara?

• #4371606
                                                                                                            brieee
                                                                                                              @brienicole

@proudma30 – when was your ddd?

• #4371601
                                                                                                              Speedyman

I only have a red circle, something wrong with sbtpg.

• #4370376
                                                                                                                proudma30

Santa Barbara Bank is showing that they have my money since last week but they still say they haven’t received my tax return information no Circle no nothing should I be concerned

• #4370286
                                                                                                                  Here we are again

@Jeffrey Cerino

You see the circle when refund has been received and fees deducted..

• #4370277
                                                                                                                    Jake

No update

• #4369859
                                                                                                                      Jeffrey Cerino

I dont get this red circle green circle thing. I dont have any circle. Just says my refeund anount and amount paid. This is on both mobile and desktop. People say its only for people with the advance others say it has nothing to do with the advance. Can someone clarify on this.

• #4369742
                                                                                                                        Mommajess33

Dont listen to thejasen everyone including myself got the big red pie chart at first, haven’t gotten my refund yet this year so I’m referring to last year for myself, and I’ve never had money taken from me just received.

• #4369746
                                                                                                                          RayC
                                                                                                                            @rayman70

[quote quote=4369738]Anyone see their money in the purgatory know as SBTBG yet?[/quote] nope

• #4369745
                                                                                                                            JAKE

NOPE I DONT SEE MY MONEY THERE. IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE IRS HAS NOT SEND RETURN OR SOMETHING. ANYWAY, I THINK WE ARE ALL GOOD. WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT, DAY OR SO MAYBE A FEW. WE WILL GET OUR MONEY, AND OTHERS WAITING OR WITH LETTERS. CLEAR IT UP WITH IRS AND MAKE IT BETTER NEXT ROUND. 20221 !

WE’VE GOT THIS DO NOT WORRY! :)

• #4369738
                                                                                                                              TheJasen

Anyone see their money in the purgatory know as SBTBG yet?

• #4368428
                                                                                                                                TheJasen

@starks that’s the pie chart for money taken out (red) and money you will receive (green). If you can see it’s all red you must have had past taxes unpaid……

• #4368403
                                                                                                                                  RayC
                                                                                                                                    @rayman70

[quote quote=4368394] @rayman70, thanks for that, I was about hyperventilating over here[/quote] yw ..we all just want this over with I think lol.

• #4368394
                                                                                                                                    Jennifer Starr
                                                                                                                                      @jstarr

@rayman70, thanks for that, I was about hyperventilating over here

• #4368372
                                                                                                                                      RayC
                                                                                                                                        @rayman70

they are updating all day long as usual. Site goes down and so forth constantly.Its normal for this. Nothing to worry about.

• #4368365
                                                                                                                                        starks

what does it mean when the circle turns red? show no amount received?

• #4368361
                                                                                                                                          Jennifer Starr
                                                                                                                                            @jstarr

I don’t know what their time line is, but I do know that all of the sudden they can’t find my account and I am concerned.

• #4368289
                                                                                                                                            Mel C

If your bank is not known to have any type of early direct deposit, then most likely the day of

For people with chime/Varo or any that have early direct deposit, 1-2 days ahead of actual dd. Places like varo don’t actually wait for the money. They send you the funds once they receive some type of “note” that a certain amount of funds is on its way to you.

Viewing 66 reply threads
                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.