SBTPG says “not received” but TT finally says fees paid??

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season SBTPG says “not received” but TT finally says fees paid??

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by OverIt.
  • Topic Starter
    OverIt
      @overit

Filed/Accepted 2/15, been on still being processed since beginning of March. I’ve been checking SBTPG and still saying they haven’t received anything but when I checked my order details (chose to have fees deducted for self employment etc) it finally shows paid! There’s nothing pending in my bank account (yet anyway) and no update on WMR.

Is it possible SBTPG is just not updating for me?
      How soon after fees are paid do deposits usually show up?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        OverIt

Was really hoping to see an update on WMR today, but no change.

Kylady

Overit I will also be waiting next yr .This yr has been ridiculous and honestly I don’t see why the government isn’t getting involved, everyone is already having it hard and the IRS is definitely not helping the situation. People now have more stress that definitely could have been avoided.

Mominaz

I’m in the same situation still nothing from sbtpg and nothing in bank …….

OverIt

@Kylady I think I’ll be waiting a bit next year to file just to see how it goes for everyone else lol
                This is just ridiculous! I don’t even bother calling the IRS since it seems they just give everyone generic answers.

Kylady

And yes I have been watching SBTPG hell I bounce from site to site and still no movement anywhere!!!!

Kylady

And yes I have been watching SBTPG hell I bounce from site to site and still no movement anywhere!!!!

Kylady

Trust me I know I was excited when mine said payment received also but my bubble was burst very quickly.

OverIt
                        @overit

@MirchiMasala Looks like we’re in the exact same situation! I thought the same thing..no way fees could’ve been paid if SBTPG hasn’t even received it. I did find a topic on the TurboTax forums from I think 2019 where someone said they were told by SBTPG that basically some accounts never show as received even if they have been. I guess it’s similar to some people never updating on WMR.

MirchiMasala

@overit I checked the sbtg site and put my info and it says they don’t “receive” anything. This is total bs because why is TT saying that payment completed or whatever? This is too much

OverIt
                            @overit

@mirchmasala That’s the same thing my says. Refund transfer refers to the payment method (fees deducted from refund). Payment completed I assumed meant that they have received the payment which would imply that the refund has been processed and next steps *should* be direct deposit into account. If that actually happens, I don’t know. I’m in the same situation. I really hope it does!

MirchiMasala

Ifiled and accepted on 2/15 and it says still being processed on wmr but TT says payment completed and refund transfer….. what does that mean?

OverIt
                                @overit

@Kylady that really sucks! I’ve been seeing payment pending for so long, I got excited to see it say Thanks for your payment when I checked today. I thought for sure that once TT received payment that DD would soon follow. Have you checked SBTPG?

Kylady

Overit I had watched my TT account as well but hate to break the news my fees were showing as paid for about a month and I am still waiting for my refund. Filed 2/15 accepted 2/15 and still waiting

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.