SBTPG help?

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season SBTPG help?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Still Waiting.
  • Topic Starter
    Still Waiting

Over the weekend I found an email that my bank sent late last week. The bank is an independent credit union so some things are a bit less formal. Normally for any electronic transactions, including the tax refund dd you use a 5bdigit account number. I didn’t even know that this 5 digit number is part of a complete 10 digit account number. So they sent an email saying if you use only the 5 digit number your deposit won’t go through. I spent time on the phone today with my bank asking if there was anything I could do because after anxiously waiting for the refund for weeks, I finally have a ddd of 2/8. I also asked how it was that my state refund went through smoothly. After talking to their accountant the representative told me thatbthe accountant had manually put my state refund through. She said she’ll look for my federal return to also put it through manually but no guarantees.

So I spent time looking through SBTPG website trying to see if there’s any way I could fix the account number there and thus solve the problem. I couldn’t find information to do that. I tried calling a number that was listed hoping to talk to a real person but only got an automated line. I filed with TT but I’m thinking any change I would make should be through TPG since they are ultimately who is sending the refund to my bank.

Anyhow…. just wondered if anyone has any info that could help. May not be an issue if my bank makes the change but I’d love to not have to worry about the ‘no guarantees ‘ disclaimer.

• The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.