Sbtpg advance

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Sbtpg advance

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Nurseynursenurse444.
  • Topic Starter
    Kara
      @kkoala

Anyone else have the full green circle?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nurseynursenurse444

How does the Refund Transfer work?
          Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG. The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account.

Amanda
            @virgogirly36

I was able to check mine. Its all green except one little red spot that says $5.60 not sure what that means.

Nurseynursenurse444

No advance here but I did check SBTG info since I had fees taken out via TT and the amount is already showing. I don’t even think it showed that quickly last year until that Monday after Saturday morning update. Anyone else notice this as well?

Chloe
                @rhood711

No, that’s cool though. You’re going to get it this evening to tomorrow morning depending on your bank. I don’t have it bc I paid upfront this year and didn’t get an advance bc I use TaxSlayer.

Kara
                  @kkoala

@virgogirly36

You just go to the sbtpg website and login accordingly, then it tells you all the stuff about your advance, if the irs has sent your return then it will be there and show. If you filled with TT and had the advance.

Amanda
                    @virgogirly36

Im new to getting advances. How do you check that?

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.