SBTG REFUND

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season SBTG REFUND

• This topic has 175 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by cameron clark.
  • Topic Starter
    jussi

If you used turbo tax and took your fees out from your return, you can see if they sent your refund to their bank

Google Santa Barbara tax group refund to check.

Anyone with a DD of 2/2 see their refund yet?

Viewing 174 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        cameron clark

so says unfunded now since last week whats the deal ?

Bryan
            @mackaye1

@bmar808
            I saw when SBTPG was funded Tuesday night the amount was lower and the $36.25 fee was not something I expected. The refund less fees was in my account Wed AM. I tried to call SBTPG a number of times Wed and I couldn’t even get the auto system to take my SSN. I was ready to just let it go.
            TT emailed 11:30pm ET Wed saying they had accidentally overcharged the fees and they were in the process of refunding the fees. A deposit of the $36.25 was in my account this AM.

Feburary8

My ddd is 2/16/22 even wnr says sent but when I look up sbtg it nothing showing up. I had a offset

bmar808

@mackaye1

Did you email them first or did you just receive a random TT email? I haven’t gotten anything from them yet. But when I first saw that “1st Refund Transfer Fee”, I tried calling TT and the rep had me on the phone for 37 minutes saying she could not find anything related to 2022 under my name. I ended up having to hang up to attend a work meeting. I’m wondering if I want to even attempt to speak with them or just wait for an email.

Coco

@angellaps I noticed the same TurboTax said I need reach out to SBTG which I did but still no response

Angel
                    @angellaps

I also noticed my fees went up. I filed 1/27 accepted within minutes. TT stated I owed 117$ but the sbtpg page is saying I have two charges 79$ and 83$ that’s a total of 162$ so now I’m really confused. Still says they haven’t received my refund. Does anyone know what time they update?

Hblovely

So all we gotta do is post we didnt get our money and it will appear? Well shit im processing date 2/14/2022. No 846 code. Called sbtg said sum crap about me applying for a lian. Which i did and was denied weeks ago over owing unemployment…..r they holding my money for a processing loan that was denied weeks ago??? Its obviously passed the point i need a loan now. Nothing showing on the website.wmr says processing. Transcripts r locked up from everyone checking. But was 2/14/22 yesterday.

Bryan
                        @mackaye1

For those who were as outraged as me at the extra “1st Refund” fee from SBTPG…
                        Just got an email from Turbotax that they are sending out deposits for the overcharged amount!
                        I was sure it was SBTPG being shady but I guess not.

Alysha
                          @horseap

Anyone else file for free, have the advance that is supposed to be free but end up with a banking fee on the SBTPG site of $40?!

lonnie

Can someone answer this, I went to SBTG website. IS IT NORMAL FOR YOUR Bank info last 4 digits to be showing. It says unfunded DID IRS already send them the funds???? I can’t check my transcripts so i’m just wondering any person that enter their info on SBTG will automatically see their banking info or not!

Steven
                              @steven7960

@justin till next year buddy. I’ll remember you lmao

Steven
                                @steven7960

@winter no they emailed me that they were going to send me a check in the mail for my fees because I tried to get the refund advance 4 times and it kept not working so they said it was their fault. I didn’t even ask for it. And the last few days that sbtpg has had our refunds I filed like 4 complaints because I couldn’t get a response and I included the fact that I shouldn’t even be paying the fees. So maybe sbtpg did it because of that

Justin

Nice!! That’s awesome your money hit and they didn’t take the fees out @Steven7860. I woke up to money in my account so until next year everyone.

Winter19

@steven7960 Did you call turbo tax directly to get the fees refunded? I emailed SBTG

Steven
                                      @steven7960

I last checked at 12:30 my time and I just woke up 2am and it finally hit. Thank god it wasn’t late man. And Turbotax told me they were going to “refund my fees” by sending a check in the mail but they didn’t even charge me. So my money was sent to sbtpg for practically nothing. But at least it’s finally there. Good luck guys I’m hoping you wake up with it in your accounts

Steven
                                        @steven7960

I went back to all the people posting on the 9th saying theirs was sent on the 8th but a lot of them got it on the 11th…. I’m going to be worrying badly until I get the refund … :/ I did notice that almost everyone used traditional banking that got it late. I saw 1 CK card person post that they didn’t get it yet on the 9th at 4pm and a couple chime users didn’t get it till like the 10th…… I need it to really come in in the next few hours. I can’t wait anymore

Taylorlady07

I guess it took for me to comment too. Checked before I commented and nothing and now the amount paid out is showing up and stated it was posted 2/15 but everything else is still the same. Hoping for wake up deposit.

Taylorlady07

Still waiting on sbtpg to update for me. Still showing unfunded with no other changes

Steven
                                              @steven7960

@justin Well I guess I spoke 1 minute too soon because I just checked and it updated like you said. The amounts paid to you section.
                                              That has to be good news

Steven
                                                @steven7960

@justin Well I guess I’ll be checking non stop from now to the end of time lol… I hope that your update is proof that all of us with CK cards will get our money tonight. Because these days have been LONGGGG

Justin

Yea I thought it was weird it shows as unfunded but I guess it’s better than no movement at all. Hopefully that means payments are getting issued.

nhammer

They must be currently updating. I checked mine right after you guys had movent and there was nothing, and then I just checked again and the amount paid to you updated for me. Still says unfunded though

Justin

@Steven7960 I wouldn’t let that get you down. At least now we know that they are finally updating their site. Still no money but at least there is some movement on the TPG site. Keep an eye out and hopefully you will have an update soon and money overnight.

Steven
                                                        @steven7960

@justin the fact that yours updated and mine didn’t might actually be the let down of the year Jesus Christ. I might actually be the only one that has the CK card that is going to get it late. Buttttttttttttt their website has been glitched. So do I keep my hopes up or down in the dirt where they probably should be

Justin

Yay!!! TPG has finally updated. It still shows as unfunded for whatever reason but the amount paid to you shows the amount sent to my CK card.

Chel

I have a ddd of 2-16 and sbtpg still shows nothing, but on TurboTax under order details it says payment completed for my fees so that means they already got it and it already went through sbtpg. Fingers crossed!

Steven
                                                              @steven7960

@well_actually Thank you for letting me know that. You getting yours at that time is probably my last little bit of hope to be honest. And since I got my state return on the 7th Ive checked pretty much every hour every day even when I should be asleep.. It’s frustrating to say the least but it’s been a huge let down. So if 3am comes and passes and I still don’t have it then every shred of hope of it being on time has probably faded 😩😡

Well_Actually

@steven7960: I do have the CK card. I woke up about 3am, checked my SBTPG page and saw it said paid to me. I checked CK immediately after and it was pending but it was posted and available minutes later. I think I just woke up at the exact time they sent it or something lol. But I don’t think there could have been more than a couple hours delay between SBTPG updating and CK posting. Hope this helps!

W!cK3d

My sbptg of today shows refund amount ect, nothing received I usually get refund around 22nd last 3 Years

Justin

Yep same here. I was going to just pay the fees up front next year but no I think it’s time to move on to another piece of software to file. Screw TurboTax.

Steven
                                                                      @steven7960

You know what… last year I told myself I wasn’t going to use Turbotax anymore but then I figured you know what they are advertising how it’s SOOOOO AMAZING everywhere so I gave it another shot. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN WILL I USE TURBOTAX. The fact that they send your refund to them first and THERES ALWAYS AN ISSUE is actually getting so god damn annoying man. I’m beyond pissed off.

Todd

I am in same boat as many of you. My DDD is 2-16 but last year I had a DDD of 2/24 and received it on 2/23. I did use TT and had fees taken out last year and this year. It’s ppssible we will still get it tomorrow. I’ve never not gotten it after my DDD!

• #4510346
                                                                        Steven
                                                                          @steven7960

@Well_Actually
                                                                          Hey just wondering do you happen to have the Credit Karma debit card? Or what do you bank with?

• #4510345
                                                                          Justin

Keep us updated. It doesn’t seem like they are giving a straight answer. Had our money since the 12th. There is obviously an issue then because we would have had our money by now. They need to get it fixed like now!!!

• #4510344
                                                                            Dyna5ty

I pressed option 3 and entered 6 random numbers when they asked for a verification code

• #4510338
                                                                              Well_Actually

I had a DDD of 2/9 with TurboTax and fees taken out. It showed they had had my refund since 1/29 but I got my refund overnight between the 8th and 9th (about 3AM). My bf has a 2/16 DDD and same filing/fees as me. SBTPG doesn’t show funded yet, though. I see ppl saying there’s a website issue so hoping he gets his on time.

• #4510332
                                                                                Steven
                                                                                  @steven7960

@Dyna5ty
                                                                                  How did you get on the phone with someone? Because I seem to not be able too. Man if that’s what’s going on I just hope that it’s today. And if not I swear we better not get that crap late man…. If sbtpg got it ON THE DAMN 12th then They should sent it out by now. And Credit Karma would’ve released it to me so long ago… I’m getting very frustrated and terrified

• #4510328
                                                                                  Justin

I swear every year it always something with this company. Well hopefully they figure it out ASAP.

• #4510320
                                                                                    Dyna5ty

I called SBTPG and was told there is currently a glitch in the system. The rep was able to tell me that my account was funded on 2/12 with fees taken out

• #4510314
                                                                                      Teddah

@monee tbh idk bc I didn’t even ask 🤦🏽‍♀️ The rep I spoke with said I wasn’t the only one who was having this issue and they’re working on fixing it on their end. She said the accounts just say pending but not clearing and they don’t know why. If it ain’t one thing it’s another – every year lol it’s coming

• #4510300
                                                                                        Monee
                                                                                          @monee

Teddah do you think it was rejected and a check was sent?

• #4510287
                                                                                          Tate

I just called again and pressed for tax professionals and I was told that they are processing my refund and it is set to go out tomorrow to my bank. So I guess I will check back tomorrow.

• #4510261
                                                                                            Teddah

I filed with TT and opted to have fees taken out. Irs portal says refund is sent. I called SBTPG and got thru to customer service by selecting the “merchant” option. After one one hour the consumer tax dept said there was an issue with some dd’s on 02/09/22 and they’re working on fixing it. They escalated my inquiry twice and said hopefully I get my refund by Thurs but if not to call back. Hope this help those who may be in a similar situation.

• #4509931
                                                                                              Justin

Yea they need to get things moving along. I haven’t seen any updates on SBTPG yet. I’m going to try and not stay up all night stalking the site. Fingers crossed something happens overnight tonight. I was about to wait an extra two days to file and pay the fees upfront to avoid this crap. I bet I would have my money already if I did.

• #4509926
                                                                                                Steven
                                                                                                  @steven7960

It’s our turn @justin I hope we get ours tonight or by tomorrow at the very least

• #4509869
                                                                                                  Justin

Let’s keep this thread going to we can go back and review comments from the 2/9 DDD people had. I hope they fixed whatever issue they had that people got the deposit two days late. I still haven’t updated to show funds received on SBTPG. I will update as soon as I get some news.

• #4508661
                                                                                                    ALE

Was one that was suppose to receive a DD ON 2/9. SBTG released funds to BOA on 2/8. As of this morning since BOA typically makes DD deposits between 1a-3a, no refund. So I went to SBTG and filed a complaint and within 30 mins my funds was in my account. Basically gave them a piece of my mind, and told them it was not a bank, IRS, or TT issue as they had the funds and I was going to accept the run around.

• #4508650
                                                                                                      jimmeee

Here’s a tip for next year if you’re gonna use TT to file your returns. Pay for the fees upfront instead of having them take it out from your refund. It will speed up the process and you’ll have your money almost a week faster.

If you don’t when the IRS releases your refund. They send it to the bank SBTPG first. They take their fees out and then process your refund to your bank which takes 3-5 business days. Hope that helps.

• #4508629
                                                                                                        Dana B
                                                                                                          @danab63

Got my deposit this morning!! Good luck everyone

• #4508623
                                                                                                          Neek

On my SBTG it didn’t say the expected refund amount now I check it it does say the expected refund amount. Maybe that’s a change the amount wasn’t there at first.

• #4508530
                                                                                                            Teddah

My sbgt refund status went from “funded” on 2/09/22 to “unfunded” 2/11/22. I have no offsets based on the irs number I called. Transcripts say 846 for 02/09/22. Never received my refund after the ddd in the past. I’ll update if anything changes just in case anyone else might be in the same situation as me.

• #4508524
                                                                                                              Teddah

When I checked the SBGT site on 02/09/22 status said “funded”. I checked today and it now says unfunded. Based on the off set number my husband and I don’t owe anything and checked off the irs sent any new correspondence on their site and nothing. Transcripts say 846 for 02/09/22 so I’m a little confused. Never got my refund after the ddd date in the past. I’ll update if anything changes.

• #4508421
                                                                                                                cpow1973

my deposit went in this morning phew

• #4508360
                                                                                                                  Cheryl 52

OMG it’s finally here. I am glad about that but still not using tt again next year

• #4508294
                                                                                                                    Starr B

YAAAAASSSSSSS!! Just checked my Wells Fargo account and my refund is there! Check your accounts everyone :)

• #4508260
                                                                                                                      boboli
                                                                                                                        @boboli

Alright 3:18 am refund posted to CHASE account !
                                                                                                                        Good Luck all you Fellow Taxpayers !!!
                                                                                                                        See you Next year

• #4508246
                                                                                                                        Hopeful7

I’ve been lurking and reading and just wanted to share that I filed wit TT, paid fees with refund and was accepted 1/27 with only education credits

I have YET to see any movement on wmr and sbtg still has not even received my refund.

Sharing so that I can update when it finally hits. This is crazy

• #4508239
                                                                                                                          Oh,thereyouare

@boboli, Chase NEVER deposits early. Banking & receiving ach since 2016.. Everything is done by their little book.

• #4508237
                                                                                                                            Oh,thereyouare

@Anonymous – interests, of course. And this happens every single year. Why? Because they can. I’d be livid if my money was being held hostage!

• #4508235
                                                                                                                              Krista

Update: my finally hit!

• #4508109
                                                                                                                                Steven
                                                                                                                                  @steven7960

It’s only 9:25pm where I live and all I know is I need the money. Like we all do. I really really really hope I open my account and the money is there when I wake up but I’ve checked so many times that I feel like I’ll just be let down again in the morning and it’s already FRIDDAAYYYYYY

• #4508106
                                                                                                                                  cpow1973

Still nothing in my bank!!!! Geez this is beyond ridiculous as cominh up on the weekend which means might bexat leadt monday grrrr

• #4508105
                                                                                                                                    MindYours

I’m not calling again. I just know I better wake up with a higher account balance

• #4508081
                                                                                                                                      Nathan
                                                                                                                                        @idontgotmyrefundyet

Well mine was giving correct info. Just checked again for the hell of it and it’s went back to last years

• #4508054
                                                                                                                                        Krista

Mines finally updated on the hotline as well and has actually stayed that way for a couple hours now. Hoping it’s fixed too.

• #4508043
                                                                                                                                          boboli
                                                                                                                                            @boboli

I am guessing sbtgp didnt even send our money as their web site stated ! Being there phone hotline just updated with our correct info leads me to believe that they have fixed there issue .
                                                                                                                                            Any one take bets on tomorrow A.M. for our deposits ???

• #4508024
                                                                                                                                            MindYours

The phone info has finally updated to reflect the correct information. I really hope it hits by tomorrow

• #4507989
                                                                                                                                              boboli
                                                                                                                                                @boboli

Sbtgp says my info is invalid as well for the phone info ! The phone in has been like that since Monday for me
                                                                                                                                                The tgp website still says the same sent on 2/8

• #4507980
                                                                                                                                                Krista

Yea never mind back to being invalid. This is ridiculous

• #4507977
                                                                                                                                                  MindYours

@Krista I just checked. Still saying my social is invalid. This is super frustrating.

• #4507973
                                                                                                                                                    Krista

Can you guys call sbtpg and finally get the correct info? I am finally getting this years info as of right now. Was getting last years as of this morning. Hoping this is a good sign.

• #4507878
                                                                                                                                                      Kng154q11

If/when anyone receives their money from SBTPG please come back and update and let us know. We could all use a pick me up! Let’s help each other out :)

• #4507866
                                                                                                                                                        Dana B
                                                                                                                                                          @danab63

I still haven’t received anything either. I have 3 bars and on the SBTG website it seems to already be sent. I have chime. I have a ddd for 2/9. It has never taken this long. I think they are drawing interest on our money.

• #4507799
                                                                                                                                                          Krista

Still nothing here! Reddit has some good threads going on. There are a lot of us.

• #4507801
                                                                                                                                                            Krista

Nothing yet! Reddit has some threads about it and it seems a lot are in the same situation.

• #4507804
                                                                                                                                                              cpow1973

nope nothing yet for me either, wmr says sent 2-9 but yet to arrive in me bank, fees been taken out on sbtg as well , i did get email feom turbo tax yesterday saying it will be arriving soon so fingers crossed it goes in by morning…if it does i will post here and let you know.

• #4507809
                                                                                                                                                                Cherphil52

Cccoookkkiiieee. I have been paying attention as you so rudely mentioned that was my whole point. Because once people get their refunds they normally dont return here to update.

• #4507805
                                                                                                                                                                  cccoookkkiiieee

@Cheryl 52 if you pay attention to who is commenting, you can see its a lot of the same people. Also, its like 7am. People have lives outside of this forum

• #4507795
                                                                                                                                                                    Patti

Ddd 2/9 used turbo tax still nothing. I’m starting to worry :/

• #4507782
                                                                                                                                                                      Cheryl 52

It sure would be nice if at least some people who were on here yesterday complaining they didn’t get their direct deposit yet would let the rest of us know if they got their money yet

• #4507754
                                                                                                                                                                        MindYours

My best guess is that they’re holding it for interest. Chime never takes this long and it’s no coincidental that nothing had showed up for people with other banks. When they sent my state, it was on my chime within 12 hours. There is no way they ACTUALLY sent it in 2/8. I knew something was up when they kept holding my federal refund after state paid my fees. They could have sent it all at once but didn’t. They didn’t “release” the federal until almost 2 full days later.

• #4507720
                                                                                                                                                                          boboli
                                                                                                                                                                            @boboli

Same here no deposit to chase with a DDD of 2/9 and WMR shows sent to bank on 2/9 !
                                                                                                                                                                            WTF

• #4507667
                                                                                                                                                                            Chris

Hmmmm I had a ddd of 2/9 and have no money lol

• #4507618
                                                                                                                                                                              Dana B
                                                                                                                                                                                @danab63

I am with Chime and nothing yet!! Ughhhh

• #4507592
                                                                                                                                                                                Nikki
                                                                                                                                                                                  @frostypawss

I will be doing that from this point forward. I would rather owe them and take until right before the deadline to pay them (just like they take their sweet, sweet time giving us back OUR OWN money) than to deal with their nonsense for even 1 more year. For 3 years now my husband and I have waited months to get our refunds, and that’s with countless calls to the taxpayer advocate and our congresswoman.

• #4507585
                                                                                                                                                                                  Nikki
                                                                                                                                                                                    @frostypawss

@boboli I know it doesn’t help you now, but adjust your withholding amounts on your W4. We are all giving the government an interest free loan by overpaying federal and state taxes. Take that money each paycheck and put it into a savings account with interest! While it is nice to get a lump sum once a year, it’s not worth all the hoops they make us jump through.

• #4507492
                                                                                                                                                                                    Toni
                                                                                                                                                                                      @tonij22368

Filed 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                      Rec’d 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR DDD 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR still hasn’t updated to REFUND SENT
                                                                                                                                                                                      SBTG says FUNDED since 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                      SBTG fees withheld & shows amount sent to CashApp on 2/8.
                                                                                                                                                                                      NO MONEY TODAY !

• #4507458
                                                                                                                                                                                      boboli
                                                                                                                                                                                        @boboli

Crooks these Big Banks are ! they should be under investigation!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                        They have our money Hold it on there terms make money off the interest of our money while we sit and wait !!!
                                                                                                                                                                                        This is the biggest money laundering scam ever and no one talks about it !
                                                                                                                                                                                        It’s not like this is free money I’m getting back. it’s all of the money I have overpaid into federal and state last year . It’s just ludicrous that I don’t have control of the Money I earned !!!

• #4507331
                                                                                                                                                                                        cpow1973

Im with pnc bank …..sbtg says deposited but not posted in my bank account yet ….maybe i need a new quucker bank in the future

• #4507329
                                                                                                                                                                                          MO

@Patrick, yeah Chime for me is usually super early or late after 10pm. I shall take your advice for next year..and I’m paying fees upfront…I will still be on IGMR…6th year here and counting..Enjoy Your Year!

• #4507132
                                                                                                                                                                                            cpow1973

jist looked and fees have been taken out , now to wait on it to go in me bank……Turbo tax and wmr have not updated to sent yet though, is this the norm??

• #4507515
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kaitlyn Martin

No deposit yet ddd of 2/9. Credit karma card! Super frustrated. We have always received our refund on the morning of the ddd. Anyone get theirs?

• #4507499
                                                                                                                                                                                                Cheryl 52

Had anyone gotten the money yet from Santa Barbara Bank it was supposed to be in there today and still nothjng

• #4507483
                                                                                                                                                                                                  MindYours

Nothing on my chime either

• #4507454
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dana B
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @danab63

I have chime and still haven’t gotten my deposit yet. I thought having chime would be faster. Website says they have sent deposit but it hasn’t found my account yet. ughhhhhhh

• #4507370
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Starr B

My fees were paid and refund sent to my bank by SBTPG yesterday. I have DDD for today but still haven’t received my money in my Wells Fargo account yet. Ughhhh I’m getting impatient!

• #4507367
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nikki
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @frostypawss

@Amanda no problem and yes ma’am! Fingers crossed for a speedy refund for you :)

• #4507366
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sbar

Deposit finally hit my bank this morning.

• #4507365
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amanda

Ty will I see it in the Santa Barbara site?

• #4507362
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nikki
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @frostypawss

[quote quote=4507358]I have never gotten my state before federal but I woke up this morning with a ddd of tomm fir ny state. Will that go through Santa Barbara? Will they take the fees out of state? More curious, I don’t care lol[/quote]

Yes, they’ll take it from your state taxes. They’ll take it from whichever refund comes first, or both if the first doesn’t cover all of the fees.

• #4507361
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Krista

Long time lurker here just wanted to say I have a ddd for today for chase bank and nothing yet either. Makes me feel better to hear others are in the same boat!

• #4507358
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Amanda

I have never gotten my state before federal but I woke up this morning with a ddd of tomm fir ny state. Will that go through Santa Barbara? Will they take the fees out of state? More curious, I don’t care lol

• #4507354
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mick White

Ddd of 2/9 still no deposit in Chase

• #4507323
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sbar

No deposit yet…

• #4507297
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Patrick

@MO that’s awesome and if I recall you have chime. Hoping mine shows up on my Chime also. Usually they don’t post til 3-4 pm central time.

• #4507294
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MO

JUST CLEARED. IN ACCOUNT @5AM est….2022TAX SEASON TRUE BLAST

• #4507241
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stillwaiting

Nothing on the CK card yet. Going to bed. Work doesn’t stop because I got extra change. Praying it’s there for all of us by morning.

• #4507234
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sbar

Still waiting…my bank usually updates around 10:45ish.

• #4507227
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                boboli
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @boboli

[quote quote=4507214]Anyone got theirs yet?[/quote]

Your question will probably never get answered !!! When people get there money they wont visit this site until next year.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Good Luck

• #4507214
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Anyone got theirs yet?

• #4507142
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Boboli

Mine just updated as well @1345 pacific !
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Usually shows next day Chase Bank .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tomorrow 2/9 as OF FTB .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Should be right as scheduled !

• #4507123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Malyki

My Sbtpg finally updated 20 mins ago to feed being taken out and sent to chime. Had a DD of 2/9 and they’ve had it since 1/31. It’s almost over….

• #4507122
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mick White

Ddd of 2/9 still no movement on mines yet at tpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WTF !!!

• #4507105
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          bmar808

Thanks for all your updates everyone! First year ever doing TT with advance and I paid with my return as I figured “why not?”. I wish I did better research lol. But if it took this long for them to release your funds, I am going to assume they’ll be holding mine for a week whenever it comes around. Bummer.

• #4507087
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stillwaiting

Well they just sent it at 2:00. Will see how long it takes to show up on my CK card.

• #4507084
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sbar

Finally fees have been taken out! Now just gotta wait for it to hit the bank.

• #4507078
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                aaron728

My SBTPG page just updated that fees were taken and deposit sent. Good luck everyone.

• #4506936
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sbar

Fees still haven’t been taken out yet..hopefully it happens sometime today so they are released to my bank account tomorrow..definitely will be paying fees next year..

• #4506937
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    cpow1973

wow logged in to sbtg and yes irs has funded my return to them but they have yet to deduct their fees…wmr has a dd od 2-9-22 but sbtg has had my funds since 1-31 guess i will wait and see if put in my bank in the morning on rhe day its scheduled.

• #4507020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Patient

@cali Thanks for that information!

@still It’s so confusing and getting tiresome waiting for something that is just sitting.

Again, I only wanted to share what I was told. I didn’t believe the rep, but all I can do now is continue to wait.

• #4507009
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        calirando

Filed 1/30 with TT and for the first time in 10 years I paid filing fees instead of having it deducted from my refund and my DD is 2/9 but wanted to tell you even though I had my fees deducted, I still don’t have the funds in my bank account. ANNOYING. I thought if I paid upfront that I’d get the deposit sooner- cut out SBTG but nope. Historically I’ve always rec’d my refund from SBTG around 1pm PST the day before my DD so we’ll see.

• #4507006
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Stillwaiting

@patient I hate they kept you on hold that long just to lie to you. They’re already sitting on the funds. Call the treasury and check. Funds were released last Thursday at the latest. I suggest we file a complaint with the IRS and the Treasury.

• #4506999
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Patient

This is a valuable lesson I learned. My co-worker also had a refund date of 9th, and her funds were deposited into her account last night, the 8th. We both filed and were accepted on January 27th.

• #4506998
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Patient

I just spoke to a SBTPG representative after being on hold for almost an hour. He said that the funds will be sent to SBTPG on the 9th and will be released to my bank account by the 17th. I informed him that according to the IRS website, the funds should be in my account by the 9th, and I can contact the IRS by 14th if I haven’t received my refund. He said that I should communicate with SBTPG going forward because they will get the refund.

• #4506976
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MindYours

I checked yesterday afternoon. Still showing funded BUT my state refund hit and covered the fees. “Amount paid to you” was my state refund less fees, so I was hoping when the deposit came it would include my federal refund since now there is no reason for them to hold it. NOPE. State was deposited overnight, and federal is still sitting there

• #4506951
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mick White

If I recall over the years sbtgp updates during the day, usually in the afternoon the day before before you get your refund .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I filed 2/1 with a DDD of 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And to boot in the years past there website has been very unreliable!

• #4506923
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Patrick

PT 2

So in other words, they are without a doubt holding our money as if it said unfunded, then TPG would not have received the funds yet. It’s now Tuesday the 8th at 4:32 AM central time. This should not take all business day Friday the 4th, all business day Monday the 7th, and now getting ready to roll into the third business day, past their 1-2 business day fine print.

• #4506922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Patrick

PT 1

Still waiting :-/ Been checking SBTG all night as I’m at work. Still nothing updated but definitely shows “Funded” and has since Friday.

Scrolling over the question mark next to “FUNDED” it states “Indicates whether you have received a Federal and/or state tax refund. An ‘Unfunded’ status indicates TPG (keyyyyy wordddd) has not received a tax refund. A ‘Funding Received’ status indicates a Federal and/or state tax refund has been received.”

• #4506915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        aaron728

I’m getting awfully frustrated. Their website shows they have had my money since 1/29. Being that I use a traditional bank, if they don’t send the funds by 2pm today, I won’t get access until Thursday or Friday.

I think IM done with both TT and SBTPG. Too many frustrations in the last two years.

• #4506786
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MO

I’m in 100% agreement with Patrick. Next year I will pay the measly 39.99 fee first. Eliminates the wait..yup

• #4506713
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            E
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @emmyem16

Does SBTG get Federal & State refunds or just Federal?

• #4506694
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              MO

I checked Sbtpg on Friday. It was funded. Transcripts say 846 dd date 02/09/2022 as well as wmr. I have Chime, I am still waiting. This is not rhetoric. These is FACTS. The refund May indeed post early, but if it doesnt. It wouldnt be weird. I had all same situation last year and I recieved deposit on my exact due date. Try Yoga to decompress @stillwaiting…lol

• #4506683
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MO

@stillwaiting. Yes, I have . I am in the same boat. I went and checked and my return has been in there since Friday. It is dated for the 9th like everyone else and I use Chime. I also used chime last year and the info on my dd last year was dated as the 03/10 and everything else like this year was the same. I got my refund on the 10th. So not rhectoric..but FACTS

• #4506782
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Patrick

I’m guessing us 2/09 DDD people will have them released tomorrow, just in time for that DDD date. We just happened to catch them coming off a weekend and so there is a hold up. Also with how fast the IRS is processing this year, SBTG may be a tad overwhelmed. Regardless, this is the last year I do this. Those that paid fees up front already have theirs. I paid up front last year and didn’t have to go through the huge debacle of TT and SBTG, if anyone remembers that.

• #4506780
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Does anyone know why they would be still holding onto them ? They’ve had mine since 1/30

• #4506779
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gen

They’ve had my taxes since Friday. Still not releasing it. This is getting old real quick.

• #4506686
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MO

@stillwaiting my posts were to offer hope since in fact I have been through this before and to let people know the process if they didnt. BE BLESSED…

• #4506676
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          stillwaiting

@MO, have you ever went through TPG? I don’t need your banking rhetoric. I know how it works, I also see people who had a 2/2 ddd that didn’t get theirs for days. Don’t preach to people about money. I waited 11 months last year, I trust NO ONE.

• #4506670
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            MO

The Irs has funded the refund but it is dated for 02/09/2022. Which means technically the money is not officially there but scheduled for deposit. Many prepaid cards give us a break by posted it as soon as they see it. So it really is up to them but it is not fishy at all. They are giving us the courtesy by having access to it earlier. Larger Banks like wells fargo, td bank, etc dont play unless it is a credit union.

• #4506669
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              stillwaiting

Yeah this is getting a bit weird. SBTPG has never held funds like this, for me anyway. I look and see it says the money was issued to them from the treasury on 1/31 so then it looks even worse. I mean I know going on the CK card it’s instantaneous when they release it but dang. Enough already.

• #4506656
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ccookkiiee

No fees taken out of mine yet either. They’ve had it since Friday

• #4506646
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Patrick

@Sbar, still waiting on my fees to be taken out. SBTPG has had my refund since Friday.

• #4506640
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sbar

Anybody have fees taken out yet?? Still waiting for the fees to be taken out so it can be transferred to my bank..

• #4506599
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Patrick

I have a DDD of 2/09. SBTPG says it’s been funded since Friday. Here’s to hoping they actually process and send to Chime today.

• #4506286
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sbar

They still haven’t taken fees out either…but I have a DD for the 9th on the IRS website..so I’m guessing it’s gonna be Monday til they take fees out.

• #4506305
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

@stillwaiting I’m starting to believe the same

• #4506304
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stillwaiting

Yeah they’ve had mine for 26.5 hours now. I sent them an email around lunch but no response. This is the longest they’ve ever held money. I’ve just resigned myself to the fact that I won’t see it before Monday morning at this point.

• #4506273
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@mind yours they’ve been holding mine all day

• #4506272
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MindYours

How long are they going to hold on to my money???

• #4506157
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Mine said accepted 1/30 DD of 2/9 but the whole amount is collected and I see the fees they haven’t been taken out yet though

• #4506083
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Stillwaiting

Ugh! Come one TPG. I’ve never had them hang on to money this long.

• #4506062
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Candi

@whosbisco

I’m in the same boat. I see my refund amount. Account paid to you $0 but i see how much the fees are that will be taken out

• #4506041
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        aaron728

I have a ddd of 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          My Sbtpg says that they received my deposit on 1/29 and that my status is funded.. but still has not been sent to my bank or had fees removed.

• #4506004
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Stillwaiting

Mine just shows received and the amount. I paid up front but got the advance and they haven’t taken that out and forwarded the balance yet.

Weird thing is it’s dated 1/31 but my transcripts updated today to a ddd of 2/9.

• #4505982
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Francisco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @whosbisco

I have a dollar amount under the “Amount(s) paid to you” with a date posted as today’s date (2/4/2022) with the last four of my account (checking) number. It has the fees taken out as well. I still haven’t received the deposit yet, so I am thinking it will come later tonight or early tomorrow morning?

Anyone on the same boat as me?

• #4505993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Stillwaiting

@sbar it’s usually fast but so far they’ve had mine about 2 hours and nothing yet. Should show up as soon as they send it since it’s going on my KK CARD.

• #4505978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sbar

SBTG updated with my amount received tonight. How long does it take for them to take the fees out and actually send it to my bank? Still at 1 bar on IRS website.

• #4505157
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kisha
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kish313

Accepted :1/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD: 2/2/222

I have PNC refund received by SBTG fees taken out and money sent to me but still nothing in my account. When will it show up… first year using PNC I usually use PLS prepaid card and I would’ve had my refund by now tsk tsk

• #4505137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Chime user

Accepted 1/24/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      DDD 2/2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      As of 2/14/2022

So my sbtg updates over night they have the funds just hasn’t posted to my chime acct yet I’ll keep everyone updated

• #4505128
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      batgirlpa

WMR says refund date of today . Transcripts show 846 refund issued. WMR shows only 2 bars still and SBTPG did not receive my money. Any one know what could be going on?

• #4505117
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        IndyFiler2021

Woke up to mine posted!

• #4505015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Martin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @squirticus

Also, shows fees to be deducted. HTF they know what fees are requested if they haven’t received any information or the refund?!

• #4505014
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Martin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @squirticus

IRS says my refund was accepted, approved, and sent to Credit karma acct 1/28. Credit karma says no refund received, SBTPG says no refund received either. Called both of them and they said they have no information. Worried AF that something is wrong. Anyone have similar problem?

• #4505021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Moco

Sbtg shows the funds were sent, but not showing in my account yet. Sure it will be there tomorrow.

• #4505020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                jussi

I’m seeing some people had theirs posted, nothing from me yet with my DD Tomorrow

• #4505019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Debbie

Mine is pending in my checking account.

• #4505018
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Debbie

Mine posted to my account.

• #4505005
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Minx

Mine just updated… Received by sbtg but not sent to me yet.

• #4504988
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hereforthebeerthe advance checks all last year

Still waiting here.

• #4504975
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          David J

Still waiting for SBTG to update. 2/2 DDD and had fees taken out.

• #4504911
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Neek

Nothing for me yet only showing my refund advance I got.

• #4504892
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mia Sanchez

I have a DDD of 02/02/22 any news yet?

• #4504864
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                jussi

Yep still nothing for me!

• #4504773
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Moco

Nothing yet for me.

• #4504770
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bobbo

Nothing yet, will be looking again tomorrow am

Viewing 174 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.