SBGT saying not received

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season SBGT saying not received

• This topic has 37 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Elliot.
  • Topic Starter
    Libby70

Sbgt says it has not received my refund and there’s no green or red circle. Filed TT with fees taken out and accepted 2/12 by IRS. Advice? should I be worried?

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Elliot

SBTPG still don’t have my refund smh, all I got was a $500 advance

Only shows expected amount with a full green circle ugh

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CANT SEE YOUR CIRCLE IS BCUZ YOUR ON A MOBILE DEVICE.. TRY USING A IPAD OR TABLET/LAPTOP TO LOGIN

Libby70

@Taxman thank you for the advice. I was concerned with everyone having red or green circles and me not having anything there!

TaxMan

No you should not be worried. That just means that your refund has not been released to them yet. It usually does not show any “circles” until they actually receive the funds. It is normal to see nothing on there.

Samantha

@Sunny

Its stands for Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. They are a third party company that takes filing fees from your refund, if you choose to.

Mrs.Hardaway

Just called my preparer and they still haven’t received my funds. They did say that they have received some peoples funds even though sbtpg is showing not received. She said because everything was done so quickly sbtpg system isn’t updating as it should. She said they are having to just keep checking their account for peoples funds because they can’t get updates from irs or sbtpg

Kara
                    @kkoala

No updates on my end either, green circle but only for advance. Just checked the card nothing on there yet either. 😭

Maybe soon!

BoniGore

@Libby70 same here

Sunny
                        @sunshinestate31

what does SBGT mean?

Mrs.Hardaway

@libby70

Im.in the same boat. No update and still saying not received. I don’t even have a green circle for my advance. Called the numbers and still not received.

Libby70

@BoniGore thank you! I called and still saying not received and nothing in my bank no movement on wmr.

BoniGore

@Libby70 18007797228

Libby70

Can someone share the number that we should be calling to check sbtg? I just want to be sure I’m calling the correct one

LaShay McKenzie
                                  @itsshaykenzie

CHECK YOUR CARDS.

SBTPG ONLY SHOWS $40 FEE & SAYS NOT RECEIVED but MY MONEY IS ON MY TURBO CARD!

ShelNeedsCashola

I called the 1800 number and it’s been sent but is like $500 less. I’m assumed the TT fees but how much is SBGT get to take out?!

Kaitlyn

Amanda- my ddd was for 2/24

Ghee
                                        @angrygirl24

i filed 1/21 accepted 2/10
                                        filed through turbo tax fees coming from refund
                                        On turbo tax it says payment completed on order details but nothing shows up on sbgt
                                        and i called and the automatic line and it says it has not been received.Im in the dark wmr 1 bar
                                        wtf

Amanda
                                          @virgogirly36

Katilyn-Was today your deposit date? Mine is tomm and the line says they have recieved it and what i am suppose to get but the site has not updated. I thought maybe it was because i am in New york and it just hadent updated yet/

Kaitlyn

Sbtpg still says they haven’t received anything but I just got my refund on my turbo tax card. Check your card, don’t rely on sbtpg! They are behind apparently! Lol

TexasSingle

Check SBGT! I was accepted 2/11. No updates. At 8am central it wasn’t there but just checked again at 9am and it’s there!

Nurseynursenurse444

SBTPG hasn’t updated for me yet online nor via phone. WMR still at approved lol. The previous years on SBTPG I’ve always seen a red/green circle but not this year….maybe they’re doing things different this year.

Filed:2/8 via TT with fees taken out
                                                Accepted:2/12
                                                WMR:Still on one bar lol
                                                NFCU shows nothing pending

Previous years I’ve always received refund the last Wednesday of February with pending deposit on Tuesday

Libby70

So glad a lot of you are getting good news! It updated my partners a few minutes ago but still no luck on website or phone call for mine

ohio1

They just updated to received! Still had a red circle 10 min ago. Check again, Good luck everyone!

LaShay McKenzie
                                                      @itsshaykenzie

So….
                                                      SBTPG hasn’t updated when I log in but when I call the number it finally says they received my deposit.

Adam

Same boat… stupid SBTPG shows no received amount, just expected and a green circle for $40 in fees.

EXCEPT LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE YOU 02/24 DDD I CALLED AND THEY SENT MY REFUND! Almost there so close!!!

Samantha

SBTPG website now is updated for me. Shows green circle, what was received, what was withheld amd what was sent. Of course, the dates that they sent it to me on the site does not match the automated system but hey.. Its updated and I know its coming.

Libby70

I just called SBTG and the automated lady said they haven’t received anything :/ I’m getting really discouraged and worried something is wrong with my return.

MsJovon

Hey guys thought I’d share my situation
                                                              Filed 1/23
                                                              Accepted 2/10
                                                              Pather
                                                              TT / SBTPG
                                                              WMR has only one bar SBTPG website says money not received but called the 800 number and it says my refund will be deposited 2/24
                                                              I would not rely on the websites this year call the 800 number

Amanda
                                                                @virgogirly36

I called SBGT about 40 min ago and it said nothing. The website has not updated but I just called a second ago and my payment has been received with my fees taken out and to be deposited tomm

Geishadoll2021

@Samantha
                                                                  Yes it did .. on yesterday the automated agent told me the amount and said it would be sent to me on February 23… and sure enough my refund was posted this morning before 5 a.m.

Samantha

@Geishadoll2021

Did it tell you the date it was sent? If so, what was your date?
                                                                    Thanks

Nay S
                                                                      @nays

Anytime in the past when I’ve had to go through sbtpg I usually receive my refund on the exact day never early. This year I’m in the same boat 2/24 ddd

Samantha

Hey guys.. Same for me. SBTPG site says not received and solid red circle, I just called and mine has been received and sent to bank.

Accepted 2/12 with TT
                                                                        Fees from refund
                                                                        No advance
                                                                        Can’t see transcripts
                                                                        No movement from 1 bar on WMR

• #4458326
                                                                        Melisssa
                                                                          @melisssa

No updates for me except on wmr I lost the bars and it says still processing….:(

• #4458313
                                                                          Geishadoll2021

Hi…on the SBBT WEBSITE mine says not received but I got my refund this morning. So I suggest call their 800 number and it will tell you if it’s there and when they sent it to you. I don’t understand why they haven’t updated the website but like I said my refund posted to my Chime card this morning.

• #4458218
                                                                            Rachel

Mine is saying not received but I have a red circle. I can’t access my transcripts but was accepted on 2/10

• #4458217
                                                                              Mrs.Hardaway

Accepted the 10th and sbtpg is saying not received and I don’t have the green or red circle either. Usually I can access transcripts but this year I can’t so we’re just stuck waiting

• #4458216
                                                                                Zia427

Im in the same boat. Accepted 2/12 nothing on sbtpg and 1 bar on wmr

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.