Return received on 3/2 and still no update

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Return received on 3/2 and still no update

• This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ashley.
  • Topic Starter
    Rob
      @rlh6805

I sent my return in via Turbo Tax on 3/2 and it was accepted the same day. It’s now 10 days later and still no movement on WMR. Code 152 is all I have. I went to online transcripts tool and I have N/A for 2017. Last year I got my return by the 10 day mark and nothing has changed. Anyone know what’s up this year?

Thanks!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ashley

@ Ms. Robinson thank you so much for the info I pray it updates Wednesday. A little nervous with everyone getting picked for reviews this year.

Ms Robinson

@Ashley the WMR only updates on Wednesday or Saturday so more than likely you should update Wednesday with a DDD 3/23 granite you are a daily updated. And as long as u have tax topic 152 and it’s been accepted and processed then u are fine😊 hope that helps

Ashley

My return was received on 3/1 still no update on wmr, still have one bar and tax topic 152. I thought it would update this am. Is it true it updates again this evening between 9 and 12am? Idk beyond frustrated 😩😩😩

Ms Robinson

Checked WMR and it’s finally approved with a DDD of March 21😊😊😊 I filed and was accepted on 3/1 using TT WMR stayed on processing with tax topic 152 until today which every tax year I am a weekly cycle and always update on Saturdays and yes I had EIC a 1098T but no credits because I had already received them prior years 1 W-2 and self employment. I will say this I believe most who are stuck on processing probably have an error with their tax return and may wanna find out what that issue is. Well see everyone next year😊😊

Rob
                  @rlh6805

@Desiree

I filed on 3/2 and was seeing N/A for my 2017 Account Transcript up until this past Monday the 12th. It was then that it was available and had my 864 code and Refund Issued date of 3/16. WMR did not update until yesterday the 14th with a DDD date of 3/16. Keep checking your online transcripts. If you have no EIC or anything else funny you should be all set soon.

Michael Bliss

@Desiree: Basically, you are in line just waiting like the rest of us. You can always go to the the IRS site and request transcript online or via mail. It will show those processing dates (mine is 3/19/2018), as well as a 4/15/18 date (that’s when tax returns are due). I filed and accepted via TT 2/9/2018, and mine is “still being processed” per the IRS WMR page. You can also pull up prior return transcripts… there are different ones for each year and you want to look at the account/return transcript to see those aforementioned dates I mentioned.

When I called the IRS, I was told twice that I should allowed 45 days from the “processing date” for my return. However, it may process sooner.

Desiree

Filed 3/1/17
                      Married Jointly (New status for me)
                      No EIC
                      Was accepted same day
                      Still on 1 bar
                      Filed TT and it is giving me a 3/22 estimated date
                      Transcripts for 2017 say N/A

Anyone who filed 3/1 see any movement yet?!

Jay

Filed/Accepted on 3/3, no updates, and I can’t get transcripts due to address change/can’t verify

Ms Robinson

Still no update for me…filed and accepted 3/1 using TT….Guess it’s just a waiting game….

Jeannine

I filed turbo tax on Jan 29 , as I always do .. I waited and called was told to wait 60 days I may get a letter which I did called when I got it at the end of feb was told nothing wrong to wait 60 days . My WMR is still stuck on being processed . I tried to order transcripts and it says wrong address but it’s not I did get them I’m the mail feb 18 ithey say
                            Cycle date 20180706 03-05-2018
                            Codes
                            150 , 766,768,570
                            I thought the 3-05 -18 meant something but that day came and went with no change ordered transcripts again by mail .. so frustrated … but STILL waiting …

PhickDiva

10 days is nothing. Some of us have been waiting since JANUARY. Have a seat.

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                                @givememydamnmoney

Welcome to the club. I filed with Turbo Tax on 2/1 and was accepted on 2/1 and I still don’t have my refund or any movement on WMR. I have had a tax advocate for over two weeks now, too.

Welcome to Trump’s IRS…

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                                  @givememydamnmoney

Wow…apparently if you mention a certain useless presidents last name your post automatically gets put into moderation. I tried to post something about how long I’ve been waiting with nothing in any way that warrants moderation. At the end I said “Welcome to Tr*mp$ IRS..” or something to that effect.

Mentioning that is a valid point since he is too busy tw**ting to find people to run important govt. depts like the IRS!

Rob
                                    @rlh6805

Just checked and still the same. No update.

newtocali

I too filed with turbo tax accepted 2/1 no updates for me just still processing and stupid letter dated the 3/1 I’ll post If any changes

toomuch

My bars disappeared on Saturday…and i have the still processing messages..
                                        Accepted 3/1

Ms Robinson

By the way I used Turbo Tax and do so every year so if anyone else was accepted between March 1 and 3rd please let’s keep each other updated

Ms Robinson

I filed on 3/1 was accepted the same day and as of today WMR is still on one bar tax topic 152 below. Haven’t tried to get transcripts and probably won’t…fyi I have heard about ppl getting refunds without updates

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.