Return Due Date Or Return Receive date (Whichever is Later)

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Return Due Date Or Return Receive date (Whichever is Later)

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jonathan Ayala.
  • Topic Starter
    Stephan
      @hollywoodphonz

My Transcript says return due date or return receive date (whichever is later ) processing date .
      MARCH 16th
      April 15

Does This mean I Will Receive my refund On April 15th? If not then what do I see April 15th all over my Transcript ?

Filled Feb 10th Accepted Same day Lost all Bars And got Being Processed for like 5 weeks Now maybe longer .

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jonathan Ayala

Would it take longer if they said 4-6 weeks ?

thicks
            @thicks

Stephan (@hollywoodphonz), perhaps your holdup is wage verification. However, I thought I read that the IRS would temporarily suspend the need for wage verification. But I don’t know when that goes into effect or how quickly that would help people get their refunds or even if the IRS would apply that retroactively to returns they’ve already begun to process and frozen.

Stephan
              @hollywoodphonz

@thicks so I’m screwed ? THERE IS NO MORE TAs right now to help me . Plus when I spoke to the irs they told me it was nothing on their end I needed to complete . This is Bs .

thicks
                @thicks

Stephan (@hollywoodphonz), I’m not going to pretend like I understand what the dates behind some of those TCs mean. The 570 TC means they’re freezing your return for something they need to resolve. I don’t know what or when. If you have TC 971, look for a letter.

You’re waiting for additional TCs 571 and 846, in the future.

Stephan
                  @hollywoodphonz

@thicks I have a date of March -16th for that 570 Code

thicks
                    @thicks

Stephan (@hollywoodphonz), EVERYONE has that on their record of account. It doesn’t mean anything with respect to when you’re processed.

Forget about the receipt date or the processing dates. Look at your cycle code. That will tell you when they begin processing your return.

Under your transactions, do you see “570”?

Stephan
                      @hollywoodphonz

*why do I see April 15th all Over my transcript?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.