Resequened???

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Resequened???

• Topic Starter
    Amy
      @m23bz

Anyone else been resequened?? Just got off phone with irs. He said that was my case and didnt know why i didnt have my refund yet. Then transferred me but got some damn automated line where u cant get a live person

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        IGMR Admin
          @igmr-admin

Please join our live discussion here: https://igotmyrefund.com/#comments-join

Or on our 2021 Forum: https://igotmyrefund.com/forum/

You can also search current resequenced problems here: https://igotmyrefund.com/?s=resequenced

Amy
            @m23bz

@dj on 2/16 i got the update to being processed. But the guy said it has been processed so i dont know what thats suppose to mean?

Stephanie

I was re-sequenced as well. Accepted on 2/1 but moved to 2/5 and IRS representative told me the re-sequencing was a result of the government shutdown (I figured IRS wasn’t ready, lol). And up until I spoke with the IRS yesterday, my transcripts were blank, but I checked this morning and my tax return transcript is complete, account transcript has credit codes, just waiting for a deposit date. Hopefully, another update will take place tonight!!

DJ

Hi Amy @m23bz, if you don’t mind could you tell us what it was saying before you found out you we’re being re-sequenced? Did you have a “being processed” message?

Amy
                  @m23bz

He also said that it HAD been processed and didnt know why i didnt have my money yet. What does that mean? I dont have any offsets.

Amy
                    @m23bz

Oh geez! I really hope it doesnt even take 2 more weeks! My car is on its last leg. Gotta pray everytime i get in to drive it lol

Jibbbjawww

*had to inform me

Jibbbjawww

No unfortunately, the agent said hopefully around 2 weeks but he has time for me then it could take up to 45 days.

Amy
                          @m23bz

did they say when you would get your dd

Jibbbjawww

@amy
                            Yes, mine got resequenced, twice so far. I called IRS yesterday. Mine was due to one of our w-2s being reported late by the employer, so Everytime our refund went to processed it kept getting stopped. I filed on 1/15 was accepted the same day, the agent said that on 2/1 and 2/7 the computer tried again but couldn’t verify that w2. He was able to verify it over the phone, hopefully it helps.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.