Rejected

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Captain crunch.
  • Topic Starter
    Keisha

My return was rejected 1/23 at 9 am and I fixed the problem right away but it still hasn’t been accepted yet. Have anyone who’s has been rejected at first and had to fix it been approved yet?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Captain crunch

I was rejected 1/20 refiled on 1/26 accepted 1/26 but I originally file thru jh they pissed me off this year and when I was rejected it was a godsend I was like nope not paying them 600$ I always get advance then this year nope denied ( only reason I file thru them) so after rejected I started over and filed thru turbo tax lol

Captain crunch

I was rejected 1/20 refiled on 1/26 accepted 1/26 but I originally file thru jh they pissed me off this year and when I was rejected it was a godsend I was like nope not paying them 600$ I always get advance then this year nope denied ( only reason I file thru them) so after rejected I started over and filed thru turbo tax lol

Nic

I was rejected today but still says pending

Neek Neek

I got rejected on the 1/17 and I fixed it the same day I got accepted 1/18 and I see my transcript is available

Gold3nbby

I was initially rejected , I fixed the error and was accepted within a few hours .

Gold3nbby

I was initially rejected , I fixed the error and was accepted within a few hours .

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.