Refundnote.com

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Michael Marcantel.
  • Topic Starter
    Kimberly
      @kymie42

They filed my taxes an with my check stub did not even tell they filed. Now I have to file a amend 1040x to get the rest of my money.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Michael Marcantel

Regretedly i filed my taxes with your company last tax season for the year 2018. I never received a copy of anything that was filed with the irs. I need a copy of my tax return for 2018. Whatever you can do to help me with this matter will be appriciated. Thank you.

Ashley

They filed my taxes with a paystub , I haven’t received my state and it’s almost may , I have no way to contact them other then E-mail and Thier not responding .

Amanda Heard

Do NOT use refund note! They give you the shortest answers. Never fully answer your questions. Here it is, end of February and they have not even filed my state taxes and won’t answer me either!

michelle m smith

did same thing to me and all via no communication from them. they dont explain anything, filed without half my income, and now i have to amend both returns also!!

Natalie

They also filed my taxes without telling me, and I cannot get hold of them to amend my taxes. I was supposed to get back a lot more…

Kacey

Asking for WAY TOO MANY PERSONAL documents! And all I get is the shortest answer ever. I’m so glad I decided to do a little more research on these people. Thank God I did not go through with it.

lisa

The same thing happened to me. Refund Note requests your W-2 or pay stubs completes and files your taxes without your knowledge by stating that you will meet with a tax professional via video call to discuss/complete your taxes but instead they file before you even speak to anyone. This caused many mistakes on my 1040 (dependents not listed, multiple deductions not claimed) causing me to complete an amendment to complete my taxes again. Keep in mind an amendment takes up to 16 weeks to process. And the whole time Refund Note denied any fault and wound never get back to me. Do Not Do Business With Refund Note!!!!

Jason

They filed my taxes and took way more than what was on the signed contract!! Scam scam scam scam SCAM!! NOT a reputable company… would NOT recommend using

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Where did you file? Others…’ is closed to new topics and replies.