Refund Claims

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Refund Claims

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ang.
  • Topic Starter
    Andrew

Why are people already claiming to have received their refunds? Is that even possible, or are they just trolling?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ang

Just wanted to add , I have no child credits

Ang

I got DDD of 1/30, just received it in my account at 4:57EST today. Wow!

Les Paul

I got a ddd of 1/30/2019 on wmr both site and app.

Ashley

Yes, it’s legit. I filed on 1/16 and accepted on 1/17. I checked on Saturday and my refund was approved with a deposit date of 1/30. I am married and claimed 2 dependents. I am only getting the Child Tax Credit.

MaryB
                  @me-2

Yes, it is possible.

TATOOD

It’s legit, some Test Batchers will get it early if they arent Pathers. Ive been a test batcher for the last 3 years and always get it early. Last 2 years Ive received my DD before the WMR site uptated to 3 bars. Woke up last year to check bars and no change but after 3 hours at work noticed the credit union had sent me a text with the deposit. That was a good day.
                    Filed 1/15
                    Accepted 1/22
                    1 Bar
                    not a pather
                    No transcripts yet.

Ese808

@Heatherl2 any of them have EITC or ACTC?

Heatherl2

I have not received my refund and the status page is not working for me, it says to try again later. However I have two family members who received there refunds overnight. No proof no pics but this is legit! One filed single with no dependents and efiled himself The other is self employed with two dependents and efiled through H&R Block. Both were accepted on the 17th. So it’s coming…faster than anyone thought. The single filer also mentioned he had not received any notification prior to checking his bank account that a deposit was coming or made. This year it seems anything can happen. It’s odd but I find this tax season to be very entertaining.

Kat

Its legit. I filed with TT 1-21 IRS accepted 1-22 I now have a DDD of 1-30. Filed single no dependents. I think those of us getting early refunds are the ones who made the test batches.

MaryB
                            @me-2

It is possible. Some of them may be trolling but some are probably legit.

Mari808
                              @mari808

Yes people have received money already. No one claiming EITC or ACTC just regular people. A lot of people got DDD for 1/28 so of course with credit unions and some prepaid cards some people got their funds already.

Mel

I file on the 21st and accepted on the 22nd and refund still says accepted with one bar and I’m claiming eic. I filed my sons taxes with no eic or act on the same day and he has a DDD for 1/30. I believe they are releasing returns faster this year with those with non path.

RENEE

No way possible the IRS doesn’t even open until the 28th of this month but people who have no eic or anything extra like that just a simple tax return I guess you could call it yes…..they can have a even a pending deposit into their bank but it still won’t be released until tomorrow or Tuesday no one anywhere has their money before then maybe their state

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.