Refund Approved – DD 3/3 – OFFSET post here

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Refund Approved – DD 3/3 – OFFSET post here

• Topic Starter
    Dominique
      @stillwaiting313

WMR says: Your tax refund has been approved for direct deposit. However, it may be partially or completely reduced to pay a past due obligation

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Dominique
          @stillwaiting313

Still haven’t received the deposit, SBTPG has a green circle today, the only fee reflecting is the 40 bucks.

Dominique
            @stillwaiting313

@LolaR no it is something from Michigan.

LolaR

@stillwaiting313 not to get personal, but was it an offset for student loans?

We filed Injured spouse for my loan offset before we found out they were not doing them (the offset number still states I have it). Was thinking of calling the IRS and see if we can cancel it or go around the IS claim. Don’t want to do that if they are taking refunds bc of student loans regardless

Dominique
                @stillwaiting313

@mrsbarkley1030 yeah, I already checked where it is from. I just don’t know how much is being taken. I was going to call tomorrow when they opened if I don’t get the difference deposited first, lol

Stacey
                  @mrsbarkley1030

Have you called the offset line? I know federal debts such as student loan defaults are being paused until Sept but someone else on here had their refund offset due to owing back state taxes.

NotificationsOn

That’s greatski

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.