Received State but Federal still pending?

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Received State but Federal still pending?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Veronica.
  • Topic Starter
    Paul

We got our state yesterday but can’t tell if this is a good or bad sign for our federal. Still one bar as of this morning.
      Approved 1/19

They seemed to both be delayed last year when we had issues with federal. Has this happened to anyone else?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Veronica

I received my state check from Illinois 2 months after I filed. I am still waiting on my federal, it stated that it was processing. I called the IRS and they stated I was flagged for identity theft, they had not sent me anything regarding this until I called. I would have never known. They now state I have to wait an additional 8 weeks for them to either request more information from me or release the funds. I suggest calling them if you still haven’t received anything.

Bree

What states are you guys in? I’m in GA and both my federal and my state refund still say processing.

Anonymous

I received my state and my Federal is still on one bar. I filed on 1/18 with TT and was accepted 1/19

eric

yes i got my state in thursday and still have one bar on federal. I filed on the 22 and was accepted same day.

Amber

Same here. But i got my state 4 days ago. Also accepted on the 19th.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.