Question for people who HAVE access to their transcripts

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Question for people who HAVE access to their transcripts

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by JD.
  • Topic Starter
    JD

Basically, when did they appear? I know updates seem to happen overnight, but if you check first thing in the morning is there no point in checking back the rest of the day if they are blank?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JD

Thank you for the info guys!

Cafeazucartx
            @rtbartonie

They were updated during the day.
            I checked in the morning then checked tester day evening and I was able to finally order them last night. So unlike WMR transcripts are updated through out the day. I tried to order mine last week and was not able to until last night.

BoyItellYou

Visible I meant,lol

BoyItellYou

Thanks @elle

BoyItellYou

Like I really wish someone answers this question, another person asked a similar question to. When you guys saw that your transcripts were VISIABLE were you checking all day or that was your first time that day checking.

Elle

Mine appeared last Tuesday. I checked around 8am and then again at 9’and they were there. I’ve been waiting for a DDD since. They update throughout the day, so check often if you’re impatient. ;)

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.