Pissed off filers thread.

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Pissed off filers thread.

• This topic has 80 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sean.
  • Topic Starter
    Ugh

I am very frustrated. It seems like everyone is getting a DD or a DD date and I am getting nothing. The only sign of life I’ve seen since I filed on the 19th was an account transcript that has no useful information on it. Everything else is no-progress or N/A.

Is anyone else in this situation?

Viewing 79 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        sean

@tradami
          OK I’m going to leave again I got work and then a 8 hour drive after that. But if you say something else I will pull my GOD DAMN car in a rest area just to piss you off more.

sean

@Mrs.Abbey I’m going to keep it going just so you can get through your day at work. Have a good day at work.

sean

@tradami Let me correct my self I meant STUPID FUCKS

sean

@tradami You Got me back started my life is nowhere near boring and I don’t think I’m a badass I know I’m a BADASS and the only reason I’m doing this because STUPI FUCKS like yourself keep responding. So lets keep it going I still got 4 more hours left.

Mrs.Abbey

I can’t stop laughing…..Sean you keep going, I’m at work LMAO. I needed this today….thanks Sean! Keep it going please…

frustrated

So, I’m really frustrated now. I filed my taxes and was accepted on 01/21/2015. No movement in WMR? tool and no transcripts. I assisted my friend in filing her taxes on 01/25/2015 and she was accepted on 01/26/2015. She already has a DDD of 02/02/2015. I’m not pissed off at her, but I am at the system. She was accepted 5 days after me and she is already complete and I’m still waiting. We’re from the same area, have similar SSN, everything nearly the same. WTF?!

I think the IRS is politically grandstanding to show what a drastic debacle this budget cut has created.

trolls

BASIC Rules
                      Do not feed trolls

Anonymous

@sean ,
                        Look at you. I bet you feel like such a bad ass. I don’t know what’s more sad, the fact your life is so boring that you have nothing to do but troll an IRS refund message board or that you’re actually willing to do it for “a few hours”.

sean

@rtbartonie ok I quit i’m leaving now but if you respond I will be back to piss you off more like I said I have more ways then one to get on this thread this is not intended for no one else

Bella

@Schellby, thanks! That does make sense, as to why mine is always late, bc of previous issues. But those previous issues are fixed, they should be a different code, saying all clear and keep it moving. They are just slow for no good reason :| all the money we pay, they need to hire some better programmers for a smoother transition.

sean

Do you think I care if somebody report me I got more ways than one to get back on this thread so the more you respond tom me the more I’m going to piss you off like I said I don’t have nothing but time on my hands

Bella

@IRSaBranchOfTheUSGov.NeedISayMore? Please don’t come in here talking crazy to everyone. I do file exempt and have zero coming out during the year and I claim the most I can for state, which is like 5 or 6 or something. I give the government no loans. I also do not NEED the money right now, as I budget well. But the not-knowing is the frustrating part. And that money could be sitting in MY savings account collecting interest and not theirs. The government are basically bullies that do what they want when they want and don’t have to suffer consequences for any of their actions so they could care less how we feel. So yes, it’s frustrating that they don’t update their system as they should and don’t follow their own rules as they should. It should be first come first serve and the only people that are late should be those that have issues and require more time.

niki

Just TT IRS rep about 15min ago. She said they got a memo, returns with EIC, extra child credit return might not process until March.

Cafeazucartx
                                    @rtbartonie

Actually, if someone were to complain about or you piss off one of the mods… They could stop/ silence you. And since people in this thread have extra time on their hands…. (You breaking rule number four) it wouldn’t be a problem to request you be silenced…. Just saying. This thread are for people with no progress.
                                    How in the world could sharing a DDD help anyone here? It would be different if you had been apart of this thread, however, your post here is random and a waste of needed space… For people with problems….
                                    The request was to please post your happy junk else where….. @sean

sean

Yup that’s all im trying to do piss people off more than they already are like I said who go do something about it

Ashlee

All This guy is trying to do is tick you guys off more and you guys are falling for it. Just ignore him.

sean

im going to keep posting shit until I go to work and that’s not for a few more hours if you don’t like oh well deal with it aint nobody go do shit about it

sean

I can post anywhere I want to who go stop me

ahill

Filed and accepted 1/15 and nothing! I am sooo pissed!

Tim

@sean yeah keep these threads on topic there is no point for you to post here if you already have your DDD you just wasting space.

suck

Yeah everybody pissed off for what be patient and you will see progress

Cafeazucartx
                                                    @rtbartonie

This thread is for people that haven’t had progress. There’s at least ten threads about filers that already got their money or DDD. What do you expect from posting in a “pissed of thread from no movement” ??? Just simply post updates else where… Our returns weren’t rejected we are in the dead cycle so there will be no progress for us probably until next week so your DDD of 2/2 isn’t helping anyone here…

Cafeazucartx
                                                      @rtbartonie

No updates filed and accepted 20th within mins. One bar topic 152…. Annoying!! But I notice from past DDD it’s always in February it’s always late… Always something holding up even though never owed, no mistakes etc… Every year for the past three years it’s something… That’s not my fault…

sean

@ugh aye I was just trying to help yo muthafucking ass out don’t get mad because yo shit still not going no where u move around

ugh

I can’t believe people who filed on MONDAY are getting DDDs and I am just sitting here with jack sh**..

ugh

Sean this thread isn’t for you.. No, your DDD does not help anyone here. Move along.

sean

I forgot to mention I have a DDD for 2/2 If this helps anyone.

sean

I filed on the 24th and got rejected corrected the problem and was reaccepted a few minutes later. I still cant see my transcripts and my wmr bar moved this morning.

ugh

Another day, no progress.. Absolutely ridiculous..

vilentis

Accepted 1/16 after filing on the 14th through JH… still one bar, transcripts not available. Bs.

Melanie

I absolutely hate it when ppl say you should stop giving the government an interest free loan. We get everything back plus lots more. Prior to this year we did all 1099 work and never paid a dime in. We still ended up with over 5k every year. This year we have mostly w-2 work so it is more, but we don’t claim 0. It is mostly EIC and Child tax credit for most ppl.

nikita

I can vouch Memphis is in their game this year. I filed 1/22. Used all 3 identifiers (previous pin, previous agi, and new pin for this year) was accepted in 5 mins, 5 days later recieved transcripts, 6 days recieved dd for the 8th day. I filed with same everything… people,address,same employer.
                                                                        I had 1 w2 (my husband’s which has been the same for 4 years) 2 children(same for last 5 years) claimed child tax and eic… it was seriously identical to last year’s return except I made a few $1000 less this year… and we all had insurance all year…
                                                                        I think a bid hold up is the insurance credit. They have to figure up on a month to month basis the amount you should have recieved and are owed/owe. I also have seen quite a few people getting sent to review for 60-90 days this year (signaled by the TC 570 instead of TC 846 on transcript)

• #4096076
                                                                        Jody B

I was accepted jan 14th, still one bar.. And you think your pissed…

What gives?

• #4096035
                                                                          Schellby

I didnt say people waiting have done anything wrong. They started processing returns 8 days ago. I understand the frustration, please trust me. Those of you who remember me will remember how awful last year was. I used a diff company other than turbotax for the first time and they entered the wrong babank info so my deposit floated in space for about 3 weeks before the irs issued a paper check. Also liberty tax group whixh is who i used forgot one of my w2’s. I should have caught it but i trusted it was correct. The w2 was in the pile with thoe other 2 so i thought it was entered. Last yr was hell for me so no need to get offended. Im just saying refunds are processed differently and different things play a factor.

• #4096015
                                                                            Anonymous

I filed on 1/23/2015 and got accepted like 15 minutes after i filed. I used taxact. This morning i went to see if i could see my transcripts on the irs website and it told me i had to call the identity protection unit. So i called…..waited on hold for 45 minutes the lady i spoke to verified my personal information and i said i wanted to see if my transcripts were ready for 2014 and she looked and said she would mail them out today. So what does that mean? If i can get them over the phone does it mean im done processing? WMR still says processing……im just not understanding.

• #4096003
                                                                              Cafeazucartx
                                                                                @rtbartonie

What happens to us that have never had an tax issue or hold and still waiting? Not everyone that is waiting has done anything thing wrong…

• #4095998
                                                                                Schellby

Typo should have said “what has happened in previous years” sorry about that

• #4095996
                                                                                  Schellby

I don’t believe the company you used to file matters. I saw a comment earlier that it looks like H&R Block and Turbo Tax filers are still awaiting a DDD. I used Turbo Tax and filed 1/21 accepted within 10 minutes and DDD showed this morning of 1/30. So, I do not think the company used makes a difference. I read on other threads its connected to our social security numbers. People who have EVER in the past had an audit or tax check applied to a debt owed it takes longer only because the codes are always in the system to let them know what has hopened

• #4095989
                                                                                    IRSaBranchOfTheUSGov.NeedISayMore?

You will get your money. I filed on the 9th was accepted on the 12th and got a ddd of 30th just like some people who filed and got accepted on the 20th… 8 days after me… does that mean i need to throw a fit about them getting their money on the same day as myself and the fact that they didn’t have to wait as long? no it means who gives a crap?

If you don’t want to let the gov take a loan from you interest free for a year i suggest you learn how calculate correct deduction amounts on your W2. Myself, I would love not to pay a dime to the gov, but i am not tax exempt, and the only reason that I get a return is the child tax credit and even if I paid no fed tax on income for the whole year i would still get money back!

• #4095940
                                                                                      JDubb

oh and I’m in TX and filed TT for the last 6 yrs Not much changed from this yr to last – all have insurance and no EIC

• #4095936
                                                                                        JDubb

This will be the last time I file early. The IRS encouraged early and for no purpose as I see early filers arent getting refunds yet, a majority are 1/20-1/22 filers. I efiled 1/15 and was accepted by IRS 1/16 – still 1 bar in WMR tax topic 152 and N/A on transcripts. LAst year 14 days from file to deposit. Not the case this year… maybe something next week. Everyone is saying that it is 21 days from the 20th but the WMR says you should receive refund within 21 days of IRS RECEIVING return – which to me is 21 days from the 16th. I’ll give it a week before I panic and start calling. Its just frustrating.

• #4095920
                                                                                          JustWantMyMoney

By the way, I filed with TaxAct.

• #4095919
                                                                                            JustWantMyMoney

I am more than annoyed. The state of Ohio is playing with our refunds so getting a state refund any time soon is out of the question. I thought I would be OK with my federal returns, but I was accepted on 1/16 and still nothing. No transcripts. No DDD. I have no offsets and I’ve had one bar with message 152 since the day I was accepted. WTH is going on?

• #4095900
                                                                                              Anonymous

Seems a lot of H&R Block and Turbo Tax filers are still waiting with “Accepted” and still one bar, with no transcripts! Grrrr!!

• #4095541
                                                                                                happyhappyhappy
                                                                                                  @happyhappyhappy

@mark. I have no clue. It’s anybody’s guess but there do seem to be quite a few people from GA and FL reporting similar situations. Computers are random and it’s probably a nonissue but it is frustrating to see others who filed after you get their funds before you when your filing scenario is virtually the same. It would be nice to know every little detail instead of having to sit and wait. In today’s age of technology one would think as it is processed the servers would at least update every few hours but it is apparent that is not the case. I am seeing posts here where people have their deposits, no bars moved, and they can’t see their transcripts anymore so go figure…it’s really a guessing game I am thinking at this point.

• #4095523
                                                                                                  Anonymous

I don’t see how that is the case. I filed on the 13th and got accepted the 14th. Bars disappeared. When I go into transcripts it shows 2014 but no information. My account transcript has Head of household and at the bottom no return filed. I filed for my boyfriend last Friday and he got his federal last night at 9:55 on his netspend card. Today, he shows two bars, but I couldn’t pull any of his transcripts. So I have no clue how they are pulling returns.

• #4095501
                                                                                                    Bella

Okay I am in Indiana, was accepted 12th, no transcripts, no bars, no anything. Anyone else in Indiana? Do you know which pub Indy goes through?

• #4095477
                                                                                                      mark

@happyhappyhappy
                                                                                                        I am also from Florida.. can u explain? Are we getting it the same day, just no updates?

• #4095475
                                                                                                        ugh

Res, I was accepted on the 20th..not before the 20th.. So I doubt that is it.

I don’t see that it would be location either because last year I was in the first batch of deposits. sigh.. this is so ridiculous.

• #4095462
                                                                                                          tswan20
                                                                                                            @tswan20

It depends on which hub your in Memphis is the one that had all the delays last year

• #4095461
                                                                                                            NavyWife2001
                                                                                                              @navywife2001

Yep same situation feel the same way.

• #4095456
                                                                                                              MCRT88

I filed 1/9, accepted 1/12, have EIC, Child Tax, Daycare credit and Both me and my son had health care all year long. I am from Oregon. I got my DDD of 1/30 this morning.

• #4095436
                                                                                                                trina

I filed on Jan.6 and I have a DDD for the 30th so I really don’t know how they are doing this becuz u guys should’ve been in this batch

• #4095404
                                                                                                                  batman

I got accepted on the 12th, and still nothing.. no transcript. Still one bar. No pending bank deposit. No sign of money anywhere :/ maybe early filers are being put off?

• #4095398
                                                                                                                    happyhappyhappy
                                                                                                                      @happyhappyhappy

I saw on the Bart thread last evening that he had replied to a post saying that depending on your location your processing time may vary. I am from Florida and this seems to happen every year no matter when I file. I am not “pissed” as the thread title says, just frustrated that every year its the same thing for Florida filers or so it seems. Its no big deal for me personally (I mean I want it lol) but I know some people really count on their returns each year and I feel for them, I really do.

• #4095394
                                                                                                                      Lwoods

I was accepted on the 22nd through TT and nothing….

• #4095393
                                                                                                                        res

As early filers did we get put at the back of the line….by early i mean we were accepted by the irs before the 20th

• #4095368
                                                                                                                          Jay

Filed with H&R Block online on 1/14, was accepted 1/20, still stuck on one bar and no transcripts available. Just saw a post on their Facebook page from someone who filed 1/23, was accepted 1/23, who has gotten a second bar now for a DD of 1/30. WTF IRS?! So much for processing in the order received. Flat out LIE LIE LIE.

• #4095365
                                                                                                                            KendraD

Hulkamaniac is 100% correct! Nothing else.

• #4095360
                                                                                                                              clara fisher

Im in the same boat. Accelted on the 15th and still no progress at all

• #4095355
                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I had insurance all year. No penalty. I also filed for EIC, Child tax credit, and American Opportunity Credit. 1 bar WMR and blank transcripts.

The blank transcripts make me think they started processing mine and maybe it never updated to the site? Hoping that’s the case and I’ll get my money Friday is the only thing that’s going to keep me from getting really pissed off for filing early.

• #4095351
                                                                                                                                  meh

@ready2spend I’m not sure if I had a penalty. Kids had insurance me and spouse didn’t. Also doesn’t location matter?
                                                                                                                                    Any floridians in here with no DDD

• #4095346
                                                                                                                                    ready2spend

I wonder if the health insurance status has anything to do with it? There were rumors at one point that the verification process may delay people.. I paid a penalty no insurance and filed with tt, 1/20 accepted 2 bars and ddd 1/30…just wondering

• #4095340
                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

@melonic ,

The only thing we can do is be hopeful that we’re still getting our deposit on 1/30 and our transcripts/WMR haven’t updated. I know numerous people reported getting their refunds last year and said their transcripts didn’t show up and WMR didn’t change until after they got their refund.

• #4095337
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed mine and my mothers taxes in Texas through turbo tax at 7:00 and 7: 10 on 1/19 accepted 1/20 by noon and sill nothing for me or her as well .. sorry guys maybe today or tomorrow

• #4095333
                                                                                                                                          melonic

I’m super frustrated this us the last time I file early. Filed on 16 accepted same day…one bar ever since no transcripts, no movement. Everyone I know who filed after me has a did of the 30!!! Trying not to be impatient!!

• #4095328
                                                                                                                                            Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                              @rtbartonie

Filed with taxslayer for the first time this year… Is there a wAy to find out where our tax retune went for texas users…

• #4095325
                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

This thread makes me feel better knowing I’m not alone. Filed with TT 1/8 and accepted 1/12. One bar and blank transcripts. Praying I’m one of the people who get their money Friday but it just didn’t update.

• #4095324
                                                                                                                                                Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                                  @rtbartonie

Filed 1/20 accepted 1/20 within minutes. Same tax situation but I am in Texas… Larger return as usual. Still nothing. The only thing is I never lost any bars or refund amount on WMR… Sucks….. I really thought we would have our money by the 30th… -__-

• #4095320
                                                                                                                                                  GBaby

I filed with TaX act on the 23rd and was received by the irs the same day… What’s the deal I can’t get transcripts… I need my money while these airline tickets are low… Can somebody shed some light on my situation ?

• #4095318
                                                                                                                                                    Dewy
                                                                                                                                                      @dewy

I filed jan 16 and accepted jan16 and nothing…

• #4095309
                                                                                                                                                      Michelle

I filed 1/21 with turbo tax accepted same day, stiil on one bar and no transcripts.

• #4095308
                                                                                                                                                        hulkamaniac

Filed Jan.18, accepted by 10:30am on the 20th, one bar since the 22nd, no transcripts(all state n/a)……..As long as we have it by Feb. 5, 2014…..Its all good, there is nothing we can really do to speed this up…..Its kinda like being in a long labor, it will show up when it is ready to come out into the world….lol

• #4095306
                                                                                                                                                          Bella

I meant a week or two later than the people who filed AFTER me, not a week or two after I filed.*

• #4095305
                                                                                                                                                            Bella

Same here, I filed early and got accepted early, the 12th and I have no progress. Last year I filed before most of the people I know and got accepted and deposited a week or two later. So I think I might stop filing early, bc it apparently doesn’t go in the “first come, first serve” basis. My return was pretty straight forward and basic, nothing complicated.

• #4095303
                                                                                                                                                              mark

We should technically get ours too, perhaps we will just be those people who never see movement and just get a return with everyone else? High hopes… lol…

• #4095302
                                                                                                                                                                Kim

Another one pissed here. I filed & was accepted on the 20th and nothing. I did my cousins on the 22nd and she gets hers Friday. Straight up bs. I have no idea how they are doing these returns this year, but its bs!!!!! I am beyond pissed. How is it people getin accepted on the 23rd get a dam dd on the 30th?

• #4095300
                                                                                                                                                                  mark

Same situation. . Filed 19 th, TT accepted 20th… no movement what so ever.

• #4095299
                                                                                                                                                                    TASHA

Same boat… Filed and accecpted 1/20.. 1 bar… no transcripts… :(

• #4095298
                                                                                                                                                                      Giovanni

yes. e filed with HRB on 1/17; accepted 1130am 1/20 and no action on WMR (one bar since 1/20) 2014 transcripts are N/A (more like MIA if I know this stupid gov’t) guess I’ll just have to be one of those “wait till it gets here” guys. Emerald Card laying dormant….”the fastest way to get your money”….Sucks because Im in Illinois and some other states are reporting state returns already…this crooked state hasnt even started ACCEPTING returns yet?!?!?

Viewing 79 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.