People who had to re efile

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season People who had to re efile

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Marie.
  • Topic Starter
    Nikesha

I just thought that it would be helpful for us unfortunate ones who had to re efile to have a place to post. Orginally filed 1/30 through taxact. Never accepted. Re efiled through taxact 2/1 accepted 2/1. Wmr shows one bar.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Marie

Update: Got a DDD for 2/15 this morning

Confused

My return has been sitting at accepted since jan 22 went through Jackson Hewitt should i refile on tax act because their fees were outrageous

Marie

update: Talked to the person assigned to our case #. She said that HR Block was not ready for certain circumstances and they are still working on updates to the new tax code. She said updates should be done around Feb 15 and everyone still pending will get a rejection, and will have to resubmit. I was trying to avoid filing with someone else because I pd almost $100 to file with HR Block, but I caved last night and filed with TT. Another $100 but my federal and state were both accepted within 2 hours and it’s finally showing one bar on WMR. Fingers crossed!

Readytogo

Filed 2/1 updated to path today.

Nikesha

Update guys. Wmr updated to the Path message. So I’m assuming having to refile is not going to be an issue. Good luck everyone!!

Marie

Filed with hr block on 1/30 and still pending. Called support and they issued me a case #. Finally talked to person assigned to my case # today. She said this has been a problem this year, and they will push it through, but it may take up to another 48 hrs. to show anything. Not really sure if I believe her yet but I pd almost $100 to do my taxes and don’t want to spend more to refile with someone else. I will post updates when I hear something.

AB

I went thru a place to have my taxes done and she said it got rejected and she had to refile it after I answered the question she missed. Original file date was 1/15, refile date 1/23, not sure what day federal accepted it as I wasn’t checking it regularly but saw accepted around the 29th I think. State has processed but not issued the refund and I updated to the Path message 2/2

Sarah alexander

How are you guys who used herblock refiling? I filed 1/29, still not accepted but cant figure out how to refile?

Sonywil

Filed a relative’s with Taxslayer 2/2/2019. Checked account last night and it showed that Federal efile rejected due to incorrect AGI, although I entered what was listed on the 2017 return. Will file with someone else. I switched back to TurboTax this year, and my Federal was accepted within 15 mins, so will try their return with TurboTax if Tslayer keeps giving issues…

David

I originally filed with H&R on 1/24, had to refile on 1/26, accepted on 1/28. Still stuck at one bar…

Nikesha

Well guys my state refund got approved. So maybe refile wasn’t a bad idea after all. I’ll keep you all updated on federal. Still at 1 bar, no change.

Jaime

@rozilyn

How much was u off on ur agi ? Mind got rejected cause of agi and I used taxact as I did last year and it auto put my agi . And I looked on last year return and that’s the agi. But its telling me that it’s wrong. I dont get it . Please help !!!!

Rozilyn
                                  @rozilyn

I’ve been using TaxACT since 2009 now my return got rejected because I put in the wrong AGI went back fix it got accepted the very next morning

Readytogo

Still one bar…re efiled 2/1 and accepted same day.

Nikesha

BS
                                      Me too. I’m going to update as soon as anything changes. Hopefully there won’t be any problems.

Monee
                                        @monee

Filed Tax act 1/3
                                        Refilled Turbo tax 1/14
                                        Turbo tax accepted 1/15
                                        Path message 1/26

BS

Im still a little worried and curious as to how these re-files are going to go through.
                                          Hopefully someone will have movement besides just the one bar and Topic152 soon.

Scott

I originally filed January 26th with Tax Act I tried to refile and resubmit through TaxACT on January 28th finally on February 1st I refiled using FreeTaxUSA and it was accepted 10 minutes later at least I saved $100

Beth

Efiled with Taxact: 1/25
                                              Never accepted
                                              Re-efiled through Taxact 2/1
                                              Accepted 2/1
                                              One bar on WMR

BS

File HRB EFile 1/28 pending………..
                                                ReFile HRB EFile 2/2 rejected due to previous pending
                                                ReFile TT EFile 2/2 @ 12n accepted 1258 PST

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.