PATH update – not showing refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season PATH update – not showing refund

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Target.
  • Topic Starter
    jenjenjenjen

Filed 1/31
      Accepted in minutes
      Transcripts updated 2/14 with codes indicating return recurved, refund amount and EIC. No 846.
      As Of 3/2, processing date 3/2
      2/15 full page path message, refund amount no longer showing

While I understand a full page PATH message may not be out of the ordinary here, is it typical for the refund amount to also disappear?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Target

@Mrsschmitty, yes. I checked online. And it is showing there. Further proof these apps lag.

Mrsschmitty722
            @mrsschmitty722

@Target
            Mine does not show my amount on the app, but it does show it when I go to the actual site.
            That has everything proper on the side. SSN Filing status and refund amount.

Target

@Jen, I had Full path message. Nothing else. Path was lifted this morning for most, including myself. Now I have “Refund Status: We have received your return, and it is being processed”…. Mine does not show the amount. I believe once the amount and all other info is there, you are closer to processed/Approved w dd/ddd.

Good luck everyone.

Ms T

Incognito
                Did u get ur mail yet?

jenjenjenjen

My PATH still says 152 under it. Is that what you all are seeing too?

Portia

I saw the path until last night now my info is incorrect

christina
                      @cmcarpe

No 846 for me yet either process date of 2/10 filed 1 13 accepted 1 16 been on path since 1 28 nothing has changed on any of my transcripts since then, all codes but 846

Nona363

No update for me, still on PATH. Both transcripts completed just no code 846.
                        File 1/31
                        Accept 2/1
                        Went from one bar to PATH and transcript complete on 2/8
                        I’m a weekly so I guess I want update again till next week.
                        As of date 2/24 20200605
                        2/24 is the next time IRS will look at my return. Hopefully it will be a DD then

Incognito27

I was on 152 forever. Moved to PATH this morning with no refund amount. I also have something from the IRS in my informed mail delivery today. Hoping that isn’t a bad thing.

RayC
                            @rayman70

lmao..its completely normal to have your refund amount not be there when the path message appears. NO WORRIES. Its been that way for me 4 years now. We will begin to see DD drop into accounts midweek no doubt.

Ajuarez79

I filed 1/31 accepted same day
                              2/8 path message
                              2/8 full transcript
                              Regular codes except 846
                              Have full path message and no refund amount as of today

jenjenjenjen

Thank you. I hope you’re correct. It seems logical that it would be a natural progression, but I’ve also read that your refund amount disappearing was a bad sign.

Robyn

From what I’m being told (I had the same thing happen but don’t have transcripts available) – the amount disappearing is normal.

I guess there will be another update with bars, amount and DDD within the next few days to a week.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.