PATH filers on WMR does your refund amount show with the PATH message?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season PATH filers on WMR does your refund amount show with the PATH message?

• This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nina.
  • Topic Starter
    Kelly
      @kelly2016

My refund amount isn’t showing and I’m just curious to see if that’s normal.

Thanks.

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nina

Now I have no bars and no topic 152 it just says return is being processed anyone know what this means? Audit maybe?

Jasmine
            @jasmine

@Kristi it’s ok let’s hope for the best tomorrow smh fingers crossed 🤞🏾

Jasmine
              @jasmine

@Nina
              Right I really keep checking everything and nothing is changing knowing I’ll probably see a change tomorrow cuz that’s the last time I saw a change and it was PATH I hope tomorrow will be some type of update to show some type of progress even if it’s not the money just yet lord I need to know lol 😂

Nina

@jasmine thanks. Everyone I know that filed already wo dependents received their refunds as early as last week. Path may be helpful but it does seem like a punishment to those who have children I am filing the same dependents and work for the same company for 6 yrs. Give us a break already😏 filed on 2/4 no path message, 1 bar on wmr

Kristi

@jasmine

my bar on TT is full as well. That’s the only thing new this morning!

Josh

It will update around Tuesday holiday will mess everything up

Jasmine
                      @jasmine

@nina you filed on 2/4 you may update to path Saturday this is just a guess i filed with turbo tax on 1/24 accepted 1/25 updated to path on 2/9 ( last Saturday file EIC AND CTC now I just woke up nothing changed besides the blue bar on turbo tax to show progress is full other than that I’m still on the path msg you may see something Saturday when wmr updates again that’s what I’m waiting for but still jumped out of my sleep cuz it’s “ mid February” lol 😂

Nina

I filed on 2/4 wmr confirmed they received but not approved. I have 2 dependents and did not get a PATH message is that a cause for concern. Seems like everyone claiming EIC received path message but I have not

Lemma

Yes it is normal

FREDERICK SMITH

No mine doesn’t

Kelly
                              @kelly2016

Thanks for letting me know. I think it must be normal. I’m really hoping this will go smoothly and we will all have our refunds very soon!

Wbaugh

Same here I was wondering the same thing but seems to be normal like everyone else…

Jessica1873
                                  @jg187387

My refund amount disappeared when I woke up to the PATH act message 2/9

Bobbi

Same…No amount shown once it switched to PATH msg

Dan

Same.

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.