Past due Child Support (to me)

  • Creator
  • #4195572


    My ex owes me thousands in past due child support, but I believe he is deep with IRS for not filing a few years of returns awhile back. Is there any way of knowing if I will get any refund he is due? I think he may have a payment agreement with IRS, so perhaps they won’t snag the refund?

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.