PA stats, what does it say when you check refund status?

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season PA stats, what does it say when you check refund status?

• This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Yazira.
  • Topic Starter
    annasmommy2

Mine says that the refund amount I entered doesn’t match the information they have on file.

Filed and accepted 1/22

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Yazira

Hi mine is still says they updated to my account wait 8 to 10 weeks … how much does it take for the refund to come after that message?? Any one knows?

jarrod

anybody paid yet?

Dannyrm

Bete,
              I live in PA & when I got that code, 2 years ago, it meant that the IRS was going to send me a letter asking me to send them a physical copy of my w2 to prove the amount I had withheld for state.

Shakia

@annasmommy2 yes it did.

harrod

Mine now says it has been processed but has not been deposited.

Staci

Mine says:

Your return was received and information is currently being updated to your account. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks from today to receive your refund. If you need additional information, please call 717-787-8201 and a representative will help you.

annasmommy2

Shakia

Last week when it wouldn’t come up, did it say the amount you entered doesn’t match the amount they have on file?

Shakia

Mine now says it has been processed but has not been deposited. Last week it wouldn’t come up when I put in my info.

annasmommy2

Bete, do you think the message I’m getting is normal though? When did u file?

The message you are getting is absolutely normal, I remember mine saying that it was under a routine review last year.

Bete

My pa state says under routine review. I don’t recall ever having this status update before. I’m hoping it’s cleared up sooner than later. Pa takes so long to refund your money as is! It took an extra day for mine to show my status as well. Pa state offices are closed today. So try again sometimes Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.

annasmommy2

Anyone?

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.