PA state return

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season PA state return

• This topic has 24 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sonya Leslie.
  • Topic Starter
    ALL34

Has anyone got their PA state yet? Mine just says it was processed but not deposited yet.

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Rob

I filed on 1/23, got a notice about 3 weeks ago that they needed more info. Which, since Im active duty military is common for them to request every couple of years. I faxed it to them immediately & they said it takes 3-4 weeks just to upload the documents to my acct. Kinda silly if ya ask me. However, I got the message stating “my refund amount does not match our records” which in the past Ive noticed this, then recieved my refund the next day. So Im pretty sure it means they are updating your status when you get that message. Im not 100% sure, but thats what has happened to me in the past. Does anyone else have any info on that? Hope this helps…

Sonya Leslie

I filed mine in January as well, and had to submit additional information in March. It was not received, I then faxed a copy of information over to them. It shows it is under review but has not updated in weeks…I think we are well past the 8-10 week mark.

I will be making some phone calls tomorrow to see If i can get any updates as to what is going on.

Mandi

We filed ours in January and had to submit additional information
              I mailed it in February and it never updated
              So end of March we faxed the additional information and then it said they received correspondence…wait 8 to 10 weeks for processing
              It is now 1st week of July and no update and no refund.
              I was going to fax the imformation again if nothing changes by mid July because it has now been 18 weeks since any changes on the site

Stacey

My status says my refund has been approved but not direct deposited will be received in 4-6 weeks as well. I originally filed 1/26. It changed to this on 6/8 so today is 2 weeks. Still waiting….

Shamika Bryant

I filed my PA return 1/25 and still haven’t received my money. The status says my refund has been approved but not direct deposited. It hasn’t changed for a week now.

Bobbi

So upset still no Refund says recieved 1/29/16 awaiting a routine review what does that mean tried call Dept. all I get is a busy signal has anyone had this message and got thier refund I mean tax time is over?? what do I do I really could use the money

Barbara

In 2015, I ended up mailing my returns because I had to pay. I lived in Maryland at the time. Stupid IRS cashed my check last year but somehow lost my returns and I had no idea until Feb. 2016. I mailed them copies of last year’s returns after they sent me a letter and because of them losing everything, I could not e file this year. Called the IRS several times and kept getting recordings that nothing matches. So I had no choice but to mail returns this year. On top of that, I bought a house in PA in the middle of 2015 so this is the first time of having returns with PA. It’s been 4 weeks since I mailed my 2015 returns and they “received” them 10 days after I put them in the mail. Also since I had to mail them this year, I heard I will get a paper check and not direct deposit. This is the most ridiculous and slowest process I have ever seen. I have a feeling I won’t see refund money for months.

Bryan

I filed through TT on 1/22. Got accepted on 1/23. I got my state refund on Wednesday (2/10). Status still says the whole “refund was processed but yet not deposited. Give 6-8 weeks” so I guess keep checking your accounts day to day.

Alycia

I filed through efile on 1/26. On 2/2 it said it was processed but to allow 4-6 weeks blah blah blah. For the past two days now when I check it it says my refund amount does not match their records. When I call the tax line it still says it was processed. Anyone else have this and know why it’s happening?? Anyone else file and receive their deposit yet?

jer76

WOOHOO, just check my acct. got our pa state refund at 12:01.

Kailey

If your say awaiting a review, you may get a letter from the state asking you call a 1-888 number to verify DLN, and a few questions for identity verification.

We got it Saturday and I was able to talk to someone today about it. I first called the dept of revenue main line, verified that this letter was legit (I know no one who’s gotten it before, called h&r block and they’ve never heard of it, ect). I called the number and verified our information. We just moved in Sept after living at an adress for 5 years and I think when we filed it threw a red flag with their fraud dept.

A pain in the butt cause the line was bogged down a bit, but I got it done and I appreciate them being careful regarding identify theft, since it is so rampant.

A

I am in Pennsylvania too and I don’t think that we will be seeing our refund soon because the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania was on a budget stalemate for a while. I think this has been resolved a week or so ago but because of this I believe that our refund will be delayed.

Michael

Got my pa state refund just now.

WTH

Filed and accepted on 1/30 got my Fed approval with DDD of 2/10
                                    had 2 states Pa and De – DE refunded me already now waiting on PA

I got this message, is this normal?

Your tax return was received on 1/30/2016 and is currently awaiting a routine review. Our examination has not yet been completed.

jer76

I use free tax USA, last year I got my refund in 17 days, day 22 and still nothing for this year. Hoping to get it soon.

ALL34

Yeah we haven’t got anything. I swear sometimes I wonder if it’s worth it to have a bank account lol. It seems NetSpend gets their deposits so much quicker! I’m glad y’all are getting somewhere though. Lord knows we’re all stressed

char

we have netspend, received out pa state this afternoon, about the same time 4:30p. usually our state is about 4wks after we get our fed. found out from an irs agent today, they do deposits at 1a n 6a, so keep an eye out

Sarge76

My PA state return was deposited into my netspend account this afternoon. So you guys should keep an eye out for a deposit anytime now.

phillygirl

same here, PA refund accepted and processed since the 19th and still no deposit date! this is seriously ridiculous, i need my money!

Shakia

Mine has said that same message for almost 2 weeks now.

ALL34

I was just curious, I seen so many people already receive their state.

welder23

yeah mine says the same thing

Sarge76

I havent got mine yet either.

Kendra89

No haven’t got mine. It usually doesn’t come until about a month after I file.

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.