Only EIC and ACTC filers Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Only EIC and ACTC filers Updates

• This topic has 26 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by coleylarae.
  • Topic Starter
    sunglaze
      @sunglaze

Filed 1/22
      Accepted 1/22
      Path message 1/24
      Filed both credits EIC and ACTC

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        coleylarae

Filed 1/22/18, could view on WMR 1/24 w/received & 1 bar, updated to PATH 1/27.

itsmejoanna
            @itsmejoanna

Just looked over my transcripts and shows a processing date of 2/12. Im assuming that is when they will approve due to EID and I should expect my DDD soon after that date.

Donna

I know I shouldn’t check more than once daily…but the impatient person in me always does. I have tried really hard this year not to.

itsmejoanna
                @itsmejoanna

@Jade Last year filed with EIC and my refund was deposited into my account 2/22.

itsmejoanna
                  @itsmejoanna

Accepted 1/23
                  EIC
                  No bars just PATH message on WMR.

itsmejoanna
                    @itsmejoanna

@Donna – No use of checking more than once a day. WMR only updates once daily, so if you check it in the morning, you will get the same message in the afternoon. I just check mine once in the morning, and dont bother checking again until the next morning. Just wanted to let you know, so you werent getting disappointed with no change.

Murdermor

Me Too @Donna

filed 01/26
                      WMR updated on 01/27
                      transcripts for return ordered 01/29

IM PRAYING HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

I will update once I get further info. However, I do not want to check WMR a thousand times a day like my brain is telling me to. LOL. I think it only allows you to check three times a day before it gives a boot out generic message. I don’t remember what it is though. My husband said I checked it religiously three times a day last year haha. But good luck to all that have filed.

Donna

@sunglaze not as of yet, no PATH message

sunglaze
                            @sunglaze

@Donna Do you have the PATH Message?

Donna

I E-filed on 1/23, was accepted on 1/24. Ordered my transcripts this morning for tax year 2017. I hope this means my one bar on WMR will change to a DDD. I know IRS is saying no refunds until mid February and thereafter, but here’s hoping.

Jade

Thinking back to last year those with EIC or ACTC did you receive your refund before the said mid Feb time frame due to the Path Act ?

I was able to order my transcripts on 1/24 but received the dreaded Path Act message on 1/27 and no bars showing at this point… just to check back mid to late February =/

Crystal

I filed 1/18 accepted 1/19.
                                  Have been on 1 bar since saying it’s processing. Saturday my info changed to the PATH message saying most refunds will be available 27 Feb.

Cantwait
                                    @cantwait

Filed 1/28 & I haven’t been accepted yet

Jennipher

Filed and accepted 1/25
                                      EIC
                                      Still nothing on Where’s My Refund
                                      No bars just Topic 152.
                                      Frustrating

cgdesilva
                                        @cgdesilva

Filed mine with ACTC and EIC on 1/22 accepted 1/23, still at one bar.
                                        The Boyfriend filed on 1/26 with just EIC and is also at one bar

Jerrica

Filed 1/20
                                          Accepted 1/22
                                          Transcripts Available 1/24
                                          WMR Updated Saturday (1/27) to Approved and a DDD of 1/31 (Wednesday)
                                          EIC
                                          I’ll keep everyone updated and let you know if I get my refund Wednesday.

sunglaze
                                            @sunglaze

@cookie u should see an update soon if u can order your transcripts. From my past experience that’s what that mean that they have finished processing your return.

Mrunknown

@brooklyn ill update every day. Seems odd to me so im just gonna roll with it and expect it mid to end of feb lol

turtlebug1971

Filed and accepted the 19th. Stuck on one bar since. Was able to order transcripts yesterday. Hoping for a WMR update before I get the transcripts in the mail. Can’t view them online becaus of a change in our mortgage company and they still have a 15 year old account number on file. I’ve been a weekly for years, it’s past time they bumped me back to a daily lol.

Cookie

@sunglaze I actually was able to order both so does that mean I am done processing? WMR still has only one bar and says we have received your tax return and it is being processed

sunglaze
                                                    @sunglaze

Return

Cookie

What transcript should I try to order online to check? return or account?

Dusti

Why did you order transcripts if you’ve already got a DDD? Just curious.

brooklyn

Mrunknown – You have EIC and a Deposit date?! thats awesome! As i was told they were releasing EIC/ATC until mid feb. If your deposit does come please keep us informed

Accepted 1/25 EIC/ATC 1 Bar Weekly Updater

Mrunknown

Accepted 1/23
                                                            Eic
                                                            1 bar and path
                                                            As of i believe friday 2 bars and a ddd of 1/31
                                                            Ordered both transcripts by mail today. No cc for online.
                                                            Not getting hopes up at all.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.