One bar only

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season One bar only

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Leah00.
  • Topic Starter
    Joshua
      @joshua

I filed my taxes on 1/27 and here it is 2/4 and it still says that they have only been received. A friend of mine at work filed his taxes on 1/28 and he was accepted AND approved on 1/29 with a DDD on 2/5 and he gets a lot more tax credits than I could ever hope for. Yet anytime I try and find out why my taxes are taking so long I get the usual “Wait 21 days”. Wonder if I would get in trouble if IRS calls anytime I owe them taxes (which I dont luckily) and tell them “Please wait 21 days for a reply.” Is there something wrong with WMR? Never seen them take this long to approve a simple tax return and I’ve been filing since 07. Anyone else having this happen to them?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Leah00

Lots of other people.

I filed and was excepted on 1/25 and I’m still waiting with one bar.

Tori

I filed & was accepted 1/20. A simple return………..I would be freaking out a lot less had I filed 1/27. Don’t worry, you’ll still probably get a ddd before me or the 1/19 filers.

BadBatch

Lol “I’m sorry, you’ll have to wait up to 21 days” it seems like at least 80%of people are having issues this season. (The hundreds of threads on here starting the beginning of the season) good luck tho. I’ve been waiting since the 11th when I was “accepted” there’s no rhyme or reason to the process this year.

Joshua
                @joshua

Just super frustrating from my POV because if you owe them money, they will call you day and night, threaten you, garnish your wages etc, but if they owe you money, heaven forbid they must be dragging a battleship anchor with them because they take their sweet time getting stuff approved…just annoying as all get out especially since that money would really come in handy about now and im tired of listening to people in my town bragging about their refunds coming in early.

Went to pay my brother in laws xbox pawn off while he was at work and the owner was bragging how people had been in all day long buying all their xbox consoles and playstation consoles with their refunds. While I am happy they got their refunds early, I am starting to get highly aggravated with our government and their drag *** policy

lamoglinsgal
                  @lamoglinsgal

*Form* delay.

lamoglinsgal
                    @lamoglinsgal

Same. Last year I was accepted on 1/31, got my DDD on 2/4 for 2/6. Funds were received a day early.

This year, filed and accepted on 1/29. Nothing. No transcripts, one bar. But I’m seeing this morning that some accepted on 2/1 have a DDD. There is no rhyme or reason to why they do what they do. My return is pretty close to what it was last year, same dependents, same address, slight increase in income and business deductions. Nothing out of the ordinary. The only time I’ve ever had a delay was the Great From Delay a few years back.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.