OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!! – redacted B

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!! – redacted B

• This topic has 20 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anja.
  • Topic Starter
    Redacted
      @removed

Holy shit my WMR updated from “we have received your refund and it is being processed” to “Holy fuck I’m still broke and no refund in sight!”

I’ve decided that next year I’m waiting until the last day to file my taxes. Fuck this shit.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anja
          @ydnmn

I feel you. I just got a letter in the mail stating they received my faxes and that it could be AUGUST before the review is finished. HOLY FUCK. T____T

Jessica

Lmfao no need for the lube redacted as the IRS loves to fuck me dry. I swear this has been the most miserable tax season yet! These folks can eat my azz for all I fcking care. I’m beyond pissed at this point lol.

Redacted
              @removed

Lol well Jessica, welcome to the club girl. Get ya some lube. The IRS fuckfest isn’t over yet!

Jessica

Mines updated to “B*tch be patient,we’ll have it when ready”
                It’s been 4 months now. Going through the “45” or “60” day bullshit. The reason I said 45 or 60 is because two different reps told me TWO different things. I’m so over this bull.

Angela

I e-filed in January . Got accepted the 28th of January . Still no damn refund.

SteveD

Hey redacted. My status changed to the same shit! I filed back in Jan, accepted 1/28, 150 2/25,766,768, 570 2/25, 971 3/4, got cp05 on 3/5 and said i don’t have to do anything.

Was 1541 till whenever now just stuck on we have received your return and it is being processed.

I ordered another transcript by mail., took 5 days last time so hopefully i’ll see something good when it gets here on weds. I’m probably fucked though. Nothing has changed.

Steph

Hi when do you update I verified feb 15 and still haven’t received no update I’m very happy for finally something god bless your day hopefully your ddd is weds

Redacted
                        @removed

Mandy, mine were accepted on 1/18. I’m very upset. Now they claim I didn’t turn in a 1099 back in 2014 and after my accountant researched and went over everything, I most certainly did. So idk wtf to think about the IRS anymore.

Mandy

I’m in the same boat, mine were accepted 31 days ago this is crazy!

Redacted
                            @removed

@koka, no just trying to use some sarcasm to help make me feel better. My situation is sucky. As is most of ours still sitting here.

Kokatsu
                              @koka

Guess not. Saw the title and came to comment.
                              *shrugging* kind of misleading. I’ll take my congratulations back. Hopefully you’ll update soon.

Redacted
                                @removed

Confused, I’m still in the dark. No refund or updates for me yet.

Redacted
                                  @removed

@koka, you must’ve not actually read my post lol

DavidW

Lol same here man

NoMoneyHoney

Ditto this wait is a fuckin mess

Confused

Congrats.. Hoping we all update to a ddd in the next few days to a week..This has def been one hell of a Rollercoaster ride this tax season

kyo

Yay!

Kokatsu
                                            @koka

Congratulations redacted!

Redacted
                                              @removed

Yea so true lol

Edgar
                                                @gyella

Congrats! Now you only have another 21-180 days! lol

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.