Ok, us with cycle date 20190705. When do we get the money??

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Ok, us with cycle date 20190705. When do we get the money??

• This topic has 167 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by MsSnider.
  • Topic Starter
    Gandy

So when are we thinking? Next Friday? Two
      Weeks?
      I think next Friday. 02/22 is my guess.

Viewing 166 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MsSnider

Amended return received transcripts
          Code 806 04152019
          Code 766 04152019
          Code 768 04152019
          Code 570 03042019
          I have received nothing else….anyone able to help? Thanks

Lee

Finally got the 846 code overnight!

My timeline went:
            Filed and accepted 2/1 with injured spouse form 20190705 cycle date
            2/22 bars disappeared
            On 3/1, 3/4 Processing Date appeared along with 570
            No visible progress after that until today.
            Called twice on 3/19 and 4/2 and neither representative told me anything other than to wait 11 weeks because of the injured spouse claim and to call back after 4/18.

Good luck to everyone, it looks like they’re finally making progress.

iMpatientRefund
              @impatientrefund

@Kim Dont mean to be all up in your BIZ but when did yours change from still to being processed because there’s been discussions about the differences between the two or if there where. I know I F/A 3/31/19 and it tells me”when we received your tax return and it is being processed with TT152 and one bar. I’m a weekly as well so idk when I’ll update smh

Kim

On wmr, it updated from still processing to being processed. I got a cycle code of 20190705 and processing date of 3/4. I’m hoping I will see a update this Saturday! #fingerscrossed

Twinmama4

Thank you! @shortcake

Marcus210

My Wages were way off. So TA called me and told me i needed to amend it. Filed with my last check stub. Smh.

Shortcake

Account transcript

Twinmama1

@Sonya I can’t see my transcripts online because it says my info is wrong, but I can have it sent in the mail. So my question is which kind of transcripts are you guys looking at? The return or account? I don’t want to order the wrong thing, I’m new with the transcript thing. I never had a problem with the irs before. I’m over this tax year.

Sonya

I’d like to know how I’m “randomly selected for additional review” every single year for the last 3-4 years. It’s crazy!

As of 3/14 transcripts show:
                          150 Tax return filed 20190705 03-04-2019
                          806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2019
                          768 Earned income credit 04-15-2019
                          570 Additional account action pending

I filed 1/28, accepted. WMR changed at one point from received to action code 1541, like so many others, and now back to received and is processing.

I bit the bullet and called today. Was told that she sees the refund and it was randomly selected for additional review. Please allow 45 days from 3/4/2019 which puts me in to mid April, around 4/18. She said since I haven’t received any letters it looks like nothing to worry about but to keep waiting and to call back after 4/18 if I don’t get my refund. Keep checking WMR …..

I wish I could just get my transcripts online but every time I try to register it says the information I put in is wrong. Well it’s not but whatever ….

I hope I update this weekend!

David87

@ANGIE B my as of date is April 8th, it used to be April 1st. The only thing that matters is the 846 Code and the date next to it. My WMR app also updated last night to show my DDD of 3/27.

ANGIE B.

@David87

What is your as of date at the top??

ANGIE B.

@David87

What is your “as of date” on your transcript??? And does that date really matter??

David87

Finally received my 846 code today. DD schedueled for 3/27. Filed on 1/28.

Keishab

My as of date haven’t moved since February 22 which is still stuck on March,11,2019.I received a 4464c lt dates February 28 for a 60 day review.Wmr changed in 3/01/2019 feom 1541 to we have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Worriedmomma
                                      @worriedmomma

@edgar I’m sorry. Ive learned a lot from these forums but its odd to me that you don’t have a hold code of nothing. I wonder what’s causing it to not move.

Edgar
                                        @gyella

@worriedmomma I called yesterday and have been getting the same run around. It’s not ID verify I don’t think b/c I haven’t gotten any letters in regards to that and neither rep nor the the TAs have told me there’s a hold b/c of that so maybe it’s wage verification? Who knows. I can’t get anyone to give me a real answer. They just keep telling me to wait and I’m like, for how long? It’s been 45 days for pete’s sake. Thanks for the input. You’ve told me more than anyone at the IRS has.

Worriedmomma
                                          @worriedmomma

@edgar. Something is wrong then. That date is suppose to be a future date. Your return has stalled and it is no longer processing. It is either wage review or ID verify something isnt allowing the computer to process it.

Edgar
                                            @gyella

@worriedmomma 3/11/2019

Worriedmomma
                                              @worriedmomma

@edgar what is your as of date on your scripts???

Edgar
                                                @gyella

There’s not even a code on my transcripts about a letter being sent out that I’ve already received so who knows. They’re all screwed up this year.

Edgar
                                                  @gyella

@worriedmomma – I do not. I only have 150/806/766/150 – Haven’t seen any movement on WMR or my transcripts since 2/23. Sigh.

Worriedmomma
                                                    @worriedmomma

@edgar ive been waiting since Jan. I was accepted on 1/22 and just been waiting and waiting. Sorry you cant get a TA thought you could get one if its been a really long time. Do you have a 971 code?? If so ive seen people update about 2 weeks after that date. My 971 date was dated 3/4 and I’m suppose to have ddd for the 26th.

Edgar
                                                      @gyella

@worriedmomma – I’ve been waiting since 2/5. ACTC. My transcripts haven’t changed since 2/23 when I lost all my bars on WMR. I also received the 4464C letter (60 day) and have all but given up hope at this point. I’ve tried contacting a TA twice now and they’ve told me I need an actual eviction notice or reposs or shutoff, etc for them to qualify me for a hardship.

I don’t have those things b/c I have a good job. I just want my money. I’ve already filed exempt for this year so they can’t do this again next year. So sick of this. Worst tax year EVER!!!

Worriedmomma
                                                        @worriedmomma

@jasminejay I received 2 letters too saying the needed 45 days then 60 days but they needed nothing from me but I had to get a TA because my as of date stopped moving at one point. If you can see your transcripts it will give you more insight. Create an account on irs.gov and look at the account transcript. You want to see code 846 that’s the date your refund is set to deposit.

Worriedmomma
                                                          @worriedmomma

@jasminejay are you able to look at your transcripts???

JasmineJay

@worriedmomma Thanks so much. But when I call they keep telling me they need additional time to review my account. I don’t get anywhere with talking to these Reps. That’s why these groups have become my best friend. Calling is useless they sent me a letter requesting additional time then a few days later they sent another requesting the same thing. I’m just so over all of this. Especially when they tell me it’s nothing they need from me everything looks good there is nothing I can do but wait. If everything is good just give me my money already.

Worriedmomma
                                                              @worriedmomma

@jasminejay it’s the date something needs to be done by on your account as long as that date is moving forward you’re still processing. Mine shifted from 4/1 to 4/8 today too so I called IRS cause I’ve been waiting since Jan. Rep was able to tell me my refund was released and I have a ddd for the 26th. You may want to call because you could be getting a deposit next week. My transcripts still haven’t updated yet to show a ddd.

JasmineJay

Hi. Does anyone know what the As of date at the top right hand corner of the transcript mean. Mine is constantly changing. It went from March 18 to April the 1 and Updated today to April 8. Does anyone have a clue ?

Xanthia

*846 code of 3/27/19

Xanthia

Filed with child tax credit on 1/28 accepted 1/29
                                                                    Cycle date 20190705
                                                                    Been processing since 3/4/19
                                                                    No updates yet still on processing

Checked my transcripts this morning
                                                                    I FINALLY got an 846 code of 2/27/19!!!

Now just waiting for a deposit! No change on WMR and I dont’ expect one.
                                                                    846 code is HUGE!

Lee

Filed IS / CTC / EITC on 2/1. Accepted same day.
                                                                      Cycle date 20190705
                                                                      Processing 3/4/19
                                                                      Stuck on 570 since 3/1/19.
                                                                      No updates since.
                                                                      Checked as recently as this morning.

Will check with TA and update with any changes next Friday.

JS

We are cycle 20190705, Processing 3/4 filed with TT back in January. Still no update for us.Transcript hasn’t updated for 2 wks. Says 3/11

• #4315673
                                                                        Erica

I have a cycle date 20191105 04-01-2019
                                                                          No 846 code

• #4315429
                                                                          Krista

I filed 2/6 with IS
                                                                            Accepted 2/7
                                                                            Went 1541 a week later
                                                                            Now its processing
                                                                            Cycle code is 20190705 with a date of 3/4
                                                                            Transcript has codes 570, 806, 766, 768.

This is my first year filing IS as we just got married last August. I’m desperately needing this money. Water heater caught fire in the electrical box, washing machine went out. I’ve been in panic. Does anyone know if it really takes the full 11 weeks?

• #4315317
                                                                            David87

I filed on 1/28. I also received a CP05, and also have a 971/570 code. Same cycle date. Claimed both child credits. I usually receive my refund by the last week of February.

• #4315277
                                                                              BuzzeBee06

Any updates? I got my CPO5 letter last week with start date of 3/11. My guess is because I worked several temp jobs and had over 3 w-2s.

Has anyone got a refund with the CP05 letter? I’ll post as soon as I hear anything.

• #4315035
                                                                                mamamiya

Filed 1/29 (turbo)
                                                                                  Cycle 20190705
                                                                                  570 -3/4
                                                                                  971- 3/11

received the notice CP05 on 3/14.
                                                                                  under review for 45 days starting 3/11 which is the notice date.

• #4314979
                                                                                  ANGIE B.

@pisturbed l am cycle ending in 0705 and I havent seen anyone with that cycle code receive anything but letters from the irs and bad news. Idk wtf is going on…im not even looking for an update tomorrow.

• #4314966
                                                                                    pisturbed

Has anyone in our cycle code received their refund yet????? I filed with tt and was accepted on 1/28/2019 and i am in the waiting room!!!!

• #4310050
                                                                                      Brysha

filed turbotax Jan 26,
                                                                                        Irs accepted Jan 27

WMR code 1541 mid feb.
                                                                                        WMR changed to processing Feb 27 and still says that as of Mar 7th

today
                                                                                        TT has codes
                                                                                        150 Filed (with cycle 20190705) 3-4-09
                                                                                        570 (additional account action pending) 3-4-09
                                                                                        971 (notice issued) 3-11-19

haven’t received any thing in mail

• #4309915
                                                                                        CHAD W WEIRICK

I submitted 2/11/19, accepted same day. A few days later my bars on wmr disppeared. shows processing date of 3/4/19, but no change. No new codes in my account transcript, and no DD. I verified my account info, but nothing. Who else is in the same boat as of 3/6?

• #4309324
                                                                                          Kelly Jo Thompson

@Tara That’s why I’m nervous! I’m sure something will go wrong last min.

• #4309273
                                                                                            Tara

@Kelly Jo….you may be the ONLY person on these boards saying that. Hope it continues to go smooth for you!

• #4309260
                                                                                              Kelly Jo Thompson

Filed TurboTax 2/25
                                                                                                Accepted 2/25
                                                                                                WMR DD 03/06

Makes me nervous how smoothly it seems to be going bc last year I filed end of Jan. Waited & waited & finally got a letter in mail 6 wks later to verify identity. Another 8 wk wait. Didn’t see refund til May & had to pay TurboTax before I even received refund. Planned not to use them again but have been so busy w work It was just easier….all my info is there & links up to quick books. Anyway, this years process seems too good to be true. We shall see!

• #4309126
                                                                                                Lee

Filed injured spouse on 2/1
                                                                                                  Accepted same day

Processing 2/3
                                                                                                  Lost bars 2/10
                                                                                                  Delay 2/11
                                                                                                  Processing 2/22

Cycle date 20190705
                                                                                                  Processing date 3/4

570 but no 846 yet.

• #4308797
                                                                                                  Jen

Have cycle code 20190705..still says processing..also filed injured spouse anyone receive theirs yet?

• #4305425
                                                                                                    Irritated with bs

@Kd

Go on irs website to get them online and you can download whatever year you need.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

• #4305205
                                                                                                      Kd

How do we look at our transcripts???

• #4304944
                                                                                                        Semaj

DD HIT!!!

• #4301733
                                                                                                          CC

No, haven’t..

• #4301255
                                                                                                            tralove3480

Did anyone receive any payments today? Even though the 27th is our deposit date.

• #4299388
                                                                                                              keyboo

I have cycle date 20190705 and my transcript says 846 with ddd 2/27 then i went to rmf and i have a second bar with the same date good luck guys

• #4298589
                                                                                                                Christianne Brennan

I have the same cycle code with no other issue codes on my transcript but it just shows a random future date of 3/4/19 as odd today 2/23

• #4297692
                                                                                                                  Carrut192803

WMR now updated refund approved and DDD 2/27/2019 :D!!!

• #4296534
                                                                                                                    Carmen Lowe

Just checked transcript, code 846 listed refund to be issued on 2/27. EIC & Child Credit.

• #4295762
                                                                                                                      Carrut192803

Nate there’s a list of codes on https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transaction-codes-and-error-codes/

971 is on their with several possible meanings.

And no WMR still has not updated even though I have the 846 code but I’m thinking WMR will be updated at midnight or tomorrow at some point.

• #4295608
                                                                                                                        CC

@NATE, Check again after midnight tonight 2/22/19

• #4295602
                                                                                                                          CC

received my 846 code as well this morning, but seeing that the systems update at midnight, the submitted them yesterday.. :-) so its possible they will hit some accounts sooner.
                                                                                                                            This has happened to me on several occasions.
                                                                                                                            WMR doesn’t update like it should just an FYI.. You will have your Refund before it updates lol..

• #4295500
                                                                                                                            Menu2

I just got my transcrpit, and ive got code 846 it says refund isseded 02/27/2019 !!!!!😊😊😊im so excited. I really needed that today, I have had a rough three weeks.

• #4295121
                                                                                                                              Nate

Mine went to 971 today?what does 971 mean?

• #4295101
                                                                                                                                el chapo

@Sammi, yes it still says being processed. Good luck

• #4294836
                                                                                                                                  Anita

Looked at my account transcript today and I have code 846 with a deposit date of 2/27.

Finally!!!!

• #4294526
                                                                                                                                    Sammi

I cant check transcript but just wondering.

Everyone that can does your WMR say
                                                                                                                                      “Being processed” that has a DDD for 2.27?

• #4294513
                                                                                                                                      jerme623

Checked my transcripts and i got a 846 update as well. DDD of 2/27/2019. WMR will probably update tomorrow to reflect this. Hopefully I’ll get my deposit Monday or Tuesday.

• #4294467
                                                                                                                                        Anita

Looked at my account transcript today and I have code 846 with a deposit date of 2/27.

• #4294364
                                                                                                                                          Cody

Congrats!

• #4294334
                                                                                                                                            Semaj

Code 846 too DDD 2.27!!!
                                                                                                                                              Finalllllllly!

• #4294280
                                                                                                                                              Christin

Woot woot, I updated to code 846 with a deposit date of 2/27. Finally movement!

• #4294131
                                                                                                                                                Cody

Why do we care if WMR updates? I’m confused….I’m content with the 846 on the transcript.

• #4294124
                                                                                                                                                  Isis

Updated to ddd of 2/27 via code 846 on transcript
                                                                                                                                                    WMR still hasn’t updated and I wasn’t expecting it to. I always get my refund in my account before it updates.
                                                                                                                                                    And based off of all the cycle code information that I learned about this year I wasn’t expecting a refund until Wednesday like always.

But at least I know it’s coming and there were no issues. :)

• #4293811
                                                                                                                                                    J

My transcript updated with a 2/27 deposit date too but nothing on the WMR yet.

• #4293797
                                                                                                                                                      JerzeyB

Transcripts updated 846 code with date 2-27. We will update on wmr tomorrow morning.

• #4293661
                                                                                                                                                        JW

Well WMR didn’t update but my transcripts updated with a DDD of the 27th. That sucks but it’s better than nothing. We should expect that that to hit the 25th into the 26th depending on whether or not you paid fees with your refund.

• #4293639
                                                                                                                                                          Keeta

I just checked and now I have an 846 code with a direct deposit date of 22719, I’m wondering if there is a possibility I could get my deposit before then or after? Because last year I had a date of 2/12 and didn’t get it until 2/22. Ugh! I need my little money

• #4293584
                                                                                                                                                            Carrut192803

Hi guys!

Same scenario as everyone here. Same cycle. Check your account transcripts again today. Mine didn’t have the 846 code yesterday but as of this morning it now does with a date of 2/27/2019. So now I’m thinking we will have a DDD over the weekend on WMR. I’m very hopeful.

Filed 2.6
                                                                                                                                                              Accepted (bar 1) 2.6
                                                                                                                                                              Lost bars 2.15
                                                                                                                                                              Got transcripts 2.21 originally with no 846 code
                                                                                                                                                              Got transcripts 2.22 with 846 code and date of refund as 2.27

Cycle 20190705
                                                                                                                                                              Processing date 03042019

Wishing you all well :). This thread has helped me keep my sanity and I feel like a tax professor now lol!

• #4293577
                                                                                                                                                              Tax prep

My husband has the same cycle date .
                                                                                                                                                                We checked his transcripts this morning & he has a 846 with DDD 02/27 . WMR still shows being processed.

• #4292730
                                                                                                                                                                Cody

@semaj….same here. A lot of people on here that are exactly the same as us that are still waiting for DDD.

• #4292725
                                                                                                                                                                  Semaj

Filed 1.28
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1.29
                                                                                                                                                                    Lost bars 2.15
                                                                                                                                                                    Got transcripts 2.17

Cycle 20190705
                                                                                                                                                                    Processing date 03042019

Have no clue what all this means?
                                                                                                                                                                    But WMR still says “being processed”
                                                                                                                                                                    Anyone with DDD??

• #4292481
                                                                                                                                                                    Russhz

What codes do you guys have I don’t have any major info codes I was wdonering of codes 766 and codes 806 been trying to figure out all day if mine has moved at all

• #4292465
                                                                                                                                                                      B Davis

Filed and accepted 2/1

EIC

No bars TT152

Transcripts but no 846

20190705, 03/04

• #4290584
                                                                                                                                                                        Bella

I have cycle 20190705, processing date march 4, 2019 and return date date April 15, 2019. This is my first time filing my child and the previous year my husband filed both of us. My husband and i filled on the same day, feb.7. But I still get a message saying my return has been accepted and being processed, however, he just recieved his refund today. This is so frustrating! I check my refund status and transcripts everyday and no change at all.

• #4290582
                                                                                                                                                                          Iris

@bj
                                                                                                                                                                            What day did you file on?

• #4290374
                                                                                                                                                                            Evan

I have a 20190605 cycle date with a processing date of 2-25-19. What does that mean?

• #4290359
                                                                                                                                                                              Christin

No update for me either :(. I filed on 2/5 and accepted on 2/8. I lost all bars on the 14th and haven’t seen any movement since. Hopeful for an update soon.

• #4290056
                                                                                                                                                                                Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                  @kimmykim

No update for me

Filed and accepted 2/1

EIC

No bars TT152

Transcripts but no 846

20190705, 03/04

• #4290019
                                                                                                                                                                                  Gandy

Nada for me, transcripts filled out by tr no 846, no bars, just processing. Super awesome. 🤬

• #4289918
                                                                                                                                                                                    Momx3

No update for me, which is so frustrating. My mom has a DDD for the 25th. She filed after me by several days but doesn’t claim any kids. However, I think the biggest thing is that she is a daily. Being a weekly is BS.😑

• #4289593
                                                                                                                                                                                      Rei

Spoke with IRS today. Said Should have deposit by the 27th. Sucks cause I filed early and started processing 2/11….

• #4289578
                                                                                                                                                                                        Mel

I think they update weekly, but I’m not 100% on that..

• #4289574
                                                                                                                                                                                          Emme

Filed Jan 28 accepted 29 still says being processed and no 846 codes cycle code 20190705 , do transcripts update daily or weekly?

• #4289554
                                                                                                                                                                                            Mel

No update for me. Filed 2/4 accepted the same day, than went to it’s being processed with topic 152 and been like that since 2/6. I’m guessing that deposits will be made the 27th since our processing dates are 3/4

• #4289474
                                                                                                                                                                                              MOrgan

Still no update for me.. Guess I might this weekend

• #4289471
                                                                                                                                                                                                Diamond

It’s 6:40 am and still no 846 code been stressing out for almost 3 weeks now

• #4289331
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chattanoogan
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @xlgtmega

Mine’s become available in the bank just this AM.

(FWIW: Filed and accepted 1/31 w/ TT)

• #4289306
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Angela Brady

No update here, fingers crossed for Saturday.

• #4289098
                                                                                                                                                                                                      B_NAcworth
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @b_nacworth

Just updated….
                                                                                                                                                                                                        846 with 2/26/2019 date.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        We will see…

• #4288890
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bj

I spoke with the IRS today because I lost all of the bars and had the message we have received and are processing your taxes. They said that I should get my direct deposit around the 27th. I have the same cycle information as everyone in this group.

• #4288708
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Diamond

I have the same code as everyone else I filed on 1/27 accepted 1/28 then o had to call the IRS I talk to 2 people and they said the same thing at the latest it will be the date on the transcript 3/4/19 but I’m hoping 2/27 or 2/28 I just checked WMR and I still have the 1541 code also anyone with anything else to add

• #4288676
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jen

Same cycle code and processing date. No 846 yet and WMR just says it is processing

• #4288671
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Justin

@Jen Yea I stress the more I check the app. I’ve been limiting myself to checking once in the morning and then maybe a little site stalking in the evening.

You can get your cycle code and processing date from your transcripts. On a side note I just noticed that my income transcript is still blank but my account transcript has been up for a week showing a cycle code of 20190705 and a processing date of 03042019.

• #4288640
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tami

Sorry newbie here. How do you check your cycle date?

• #4288615
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jen

@Justin I’m not either I’m tired of stalking this forum and my bank app LOL

• #4288584
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Justin

So it sucks but it looks like we may end up with a 2/27 or 2/28 DDD. I really hope we start seeing deposits roll in this weekend with a WMR update but I’m not holding my breath.

• #4288575
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mel

Not yet

• #4288566
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jen

Any updates for anyone with the cycle code 20190705?

• #4287838
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Christin

Thank you, Joyce. This year has been so confusing. I have always been an 05 which I am assuming means I am weekly. After looking at past returns, I have always received my DD on a Tuesday. Hopefully we update soon.

• #4287764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Joyce

Christin,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I think they only consider Mon- Fri as accountable days, Sat and Sun are not included so I have been counting my 21 days within that time limit. Weekly people updates once a week so I was told by a tax preparer which is my daughter whom also has been a weekly for the past 10 years. If this helps she is hoping that our update will be by tommorrow and the date will be not later than the 27th if not dd on FRI or SAT since there was a shutdown and everything is behind. Good luck to us all.

• #4287759
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cody

My processing date last year was 3.4.18 and I had an 846 code DDD 2.22.18 last year FYI.

• #4287724
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cody

@ Laura….I hope it actually posts tomorrow and not the next day. I don’t even care when I get my refund as long as I see that everything is completed and I have an 846.

• #4287684
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Christin

Laura,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thanks for all your helpful info. I am still a bit confused on your last post. Are you saying that tomorrow they will update when our ddd will be?

• #4287135
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Laura

This tidbit is also on the same guide – side note — we 0705 4th business day is tomorrow.

IMF Refund Payment Date -The IMF Refund Payment Date will be computed by IMF for both Direct Deposit and Paper Check refunds and will be listed on the refund transaction TC 846 in fields:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      “RFND-PAY-DATE” on IMFOL, format MMDDYYYY
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      “RFND-PYMT-DT” on TXMOD, format YYYYMMDD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      IMF computes this field as the posted cycle date PLUS four business days for Direct Deposit refunds; posted cycle date PLUS six business days for Paper Check refunds.

You can read through this through this link:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      https://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r

• #4286741
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Elle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @dutchessoftexas

@DrewL

Best explanation so far!!! IRS reps have been explaining that to callers, too!

• #4286729
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Champernell Washington

Laura IV basically read the same thing . IV. . it has nothing g to do with the day I filed. Most stuff is computer generated and probably process in different states IV filed for years and my return has never been delayed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Remember the shutdown may have something to do with. But we will get our coins y’all . spend wisley. And tell ur friends before they file please call the OFFSET number n make sure they don’t owe anyone…

• #4283951
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jennifer

I filed and accepted on 1/29

Got transcripts today and have 20190705 cycle code

Also
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            766
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            570
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Shows a tax return filed date of March 3,2019?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Not sure what this means am I weekly update and still have the 1541 code on WMR

• #4283081
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DrewL

Just a tidbit for weeklies: WMR updates are independent from refund releases. This means that you can receive your refund before WMR updates. It is a snapshot tool, and doesn’t reflect your tax return status at the time you check it; only the most recent update which can be days before WMR reflects it, cheers.

• #4283062
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              nikki

I have the same cycle code 20190705 03/04/2019…Does this mean we want get our refund until March?

• #4282718
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Starburst

Jamie: did you file your refund that include EITC or ACTC

• #4282295
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jamie

I have the cycle code of 20190705 and accepted 2/8 and updated on saturday to 846 and 2/21 date of it being sent to the bank.

• #4282151
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Laura

According to their calendar the holiday is affecting the posting cycles. So, today they are having an elongated cycle day to make up for the holiday yesterday. Again, I don’t know for sure, but I am hoping there is an update tonight, because our “**Posted Transaction Appears on IDRS MONDAY Assessment” was yesterday. Its always on a Monday date, regardless of holiday and from what I can read, they do a longer cycle the following day to make up for the holiday. I also read this tidbit which I think most people have figured out just by the history of their returns “Weekly processing for all masterfiles processes on Thursday evening.” So, I believe we will get an update Friday morning. I believe our files are being processed today, but because we are weeklies, the update does not show until Friday morning. Keeping my fingers crossed for a next week deposit!

• #4281362
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jen

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s when we file I’ve had the same cycle code for years. I just think it’s this dumb weekly crap we have🤣

• #4281349
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Momx3

I was really hoping to wake up to good news this morning, espe after WMR and transcripts being down last night. :( Unfortunately, no updates here.

• #4281340
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Randall

Good morning, everyone

I’d plan on a Friday night update for us :( That would make it a 2/27-3/1 DDD

Definitely not filing early next year. The IRS doesn’t believe in first come first serve lol

• #4281326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jen

Hopefully the rest of us 0705’s see some movement soon🙏

• #4281253
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Myriam

@Laura thanks for the info, checked this morning and nothing. Anyone else?

• #4280378
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Toni

@Laura that was very great information provided! Thank you!

• #4279442
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kimmykim

@Laura Thank you for that information, it helps to get a better understanding

• #4279178
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cody

@Laura nice information…thank you.

I checked my return from last year and I had 3-5-18 processing/23C date and 2-22-18 DD date, so what you are saying would fall in line with that.

• #4279154
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Laura

From my detailed research on the IRS website and reading in depth on their posting cycles, they have this calendar:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        1st column: Output Cycle Number 2nd column: *Cutoff for Release of Transactions WEDNESDAY 3rd column: **Posted Transaction Appears on IDRS MONDAY Assessment 4th column: Scheduled 23-C Date MONDAY

201904 01/23/2019 01/28/2019 02/11/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        201905 01/30/2019 02/04/2019 02/18/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        201906 02/06/2019 02/11/2019 02/25/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        201907 02/13/2019 02/18/2019 03/04/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        201908 02/20/2019 02/25/2019 03/11/2019

From what I can see, the 23c date is the day the account needs to be settled by before it possibly starts drawing interest, and the transcript is not technically complete until the 23c date has been reached. I think based on this, our transcripts might be updated tonight (or I hope) but if not, they will be updated this Wednesday night. IDRS date is the date the cycle should be posted to their computer system from what I understand. I am not an expert on this, but I read their processing cycles employee guidelines and this is what i gathered from it. I also reviewed the 23c date to see what that meant, and this is what it states (in IRS jargon):
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        A. All computer generated Master File cases (CP 29/ CP 190), (CP 36/ CP 193, NMRG, etc.,) will age from the 23C date on the notice or transcript less 14 calendar days. An interim acknowledgment letter is not required, in addition. All AMRH transcripts age from the 23C date of the Master File extract minus seven calendar days. This works out to the first Monday date after the Master File extract.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cases from Notice Review will begin to age from the notice date, (23C date).

I dont know if this helps anyone, but it gave me a little bit of hope. :)

• #4279069
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Semaj

@kiki584 no. I do not see 846 on my transcript either.

• #4278926
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @mc4638

@Kiki584 no 846 code on mine

• #4278826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kiki584

So I can not see my transcipts online… can anyone with our cycle code see theirs today and see if it has the magical 846 code???

I wish they would recognize one of the 5 credit cards that I have but for some reason it isn’t.

• #4278280
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kimmykim

@Sheila Ok thanks for the information. I’ve always claimed EIC and CTC. I was confused when people where saying that they were getting the PATH message, I wasn’t sure what it was.

• #4278205
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sheila

@ Randall….. I am praying I am wrong.

@Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit may experience a refund hold. According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue these refunds before mid-February.

• #4278108
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Randall

@Sheila, going by the cycle code before the last 05 is the calendar week. Since many 20190605’s have got their DDDs now this last Friday/Saturday, I am thinking -0705’s will be next in line for this coming Friday/ Saturday updates.

• #4278102
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kimmykim

@Sheila I guess it’s looking like 3 after processing for PATHers on a Thursday, What exactly is PATH? I’ve never received that message.

• #4278042
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sheila

I am also 20190705 with a 3/4/19 processing date. I went back to 2016 for some research.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2016 I was 20160405 with a processing date of 2/15/16 and DD was 2/3/16. However, I think after this year the PATH went into affect.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2017 I was 20170505 with a processing date of 2/20/17 and a DD of 2/23/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2018 I was 20180505 with a processing date of 2/19/17 and a DD of 2/22/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2019 I am 20190705 with a processing date of 3/4/19 with no DD as of yet. However, I’m sad to say that if I go off of the last 2 years I will not see a DD until 3/7/19 which is 3 days after my processing date and on a Thursday. Both of those are the exact same as the last 2 years. I hope I’m wrong.

• #4277409
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @kimmykim

Since we’re weekly, I’m thinking either the 20th or the 27th (being that those dare fall on a Wed)

• #4277317
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Randall

Chantalle based on other cycle codes and us being weekly, I am expecting us to get a DDD next Friday night at the latest for a DDD of 2/27.

• #4277284
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chantalle

Anyone have an update yet? I have the same cycle code. I filed on 1/25 and accepted on 1/28. Stayed at one bar never updated to PATH. I got the processing message Saturday but my transcript says 3/4. I can’t wait until then for my return.

• #4276933
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim

I too have this cycle. But next to my code 150 and the cycle date it states proces date of 3/4/19 however the amount is 0
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And next to my 766 and 768 codes it shows my amounts owed with dates of 4/15/19. Is that just because that’s the day taxes are due? No code 846

• #4276441
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                BR Smith

So I got processing date of 02190705 as well. I also show a processing date of 3/04/2019. If I follow last years, my processing date was 02/12/2018 and my refund date was 2/22/2018. So if it is the same as last year I will receive my refund around the 14th of March. Well, I certainly hope not. Crossing my fingers for sooner then that. I am wondering if anyone who has the same cycle date and the same processing date got their refund or updated to 846 or an updated DDD. thank you.

• #4276273
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Isis

Filed 2/1- accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle -20190705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Processing date of: 3/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No code 846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    EITC/ACTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR had been showing the bar saying refund was accepted and was processing since 2/2

I read that the 05 on my code meant my status was updated weekly on Saturday so I checked WMR and transcript yesterday since there was supposed to be an update but still no code 846 and now the bar on WMR is gone. It just says that it is processing. This is the first year I’ve ever looked into the codes.

I was just wondering if there was anyone else with my filing date experiencing the same thing. I’ve seen people post that they have the same credits and actually filed after me and already have a ddd usually the 22nd. I don’t really go by WMR anymore because mine never updated last year and the money just appeared in my account. For the last few years I have received my refund on a Wednesday and usually way before my processing date. But I feel I’m going to be waiting until the 27th this year since it seems like everything has stalled.

• #4276266
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Taylor

I’m in this cycle also. When I check my transcript, there is no processing date on there. Does anyone know what that means? I do however have the date of 03/04/19 across from my accrued interest and penalty lines (both of those are at 0). This tax season has been so frustrating! I’m just a little nervous there is not a processing date on mine.

• #4274313
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kayla

I agree. I’m thinking the 22nd too 😁

• #4271815
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @kimmykim

@princejfj Thank you so much for the clarification, I was confused about what it was. So basically since mine is 04 Mar 2019, I should expect it sometime before that.

• #4271756
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          princejfj

The processing date is the date your return was processed. The 20190705 represents Feb 14th, 2019. The March date indicates the 21st Business day that your refund should be issued on or before.

• #4271703
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kimmykim

Cycle date 20190705, processing date of 04 Mar 2019, I went back to my prior returns and my processing date was about 1-2 weeks after I received my funds ex: Cycle: 20140605 Processing: 24 Feb 2014 and I received my funds DD on 12 Feb 2014 (wed). And being that I’ve been on cycle 05 for the last 7 years I always receive my money on Weds

• #4271689
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rose

I have cycle 20190705 processing date March 4, looking at last year transcripts I had date of 02/27 but deposit was on 02/22. I have one bar, never went to the PATH message, I am hoping for a DDD of the 28th if I am going by last years dates…

• #4271464
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                McDonald

I am PATH. CTC and ACTC. No EITC though. Filed 2/4, Accepted 2/4. No PATH on WMR. Stuck at 1 bar since 2/5 with T152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My transcripts were available today 20190705. Codes 150, 806 and 846 with a date of 2/21.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Last year was very similar for me.I do remember getting a refund before end of Feb. So I am thinking perhaps around the same this year. For people that filed correctly and within law there shouldn’t be any issues or reasons to get all scared and worked up.

• #4271457
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jen

Have**

• #4271448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jen

I ya e the same cycle code from the past couple years experience we can expect it next week🙏

• #4271430
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kimmykim

@Dkrobot Yeah I’ve never gotten the PATH message and so far I haven’t gotten it. I’m hoping that next week will be the time of deposit.

• #4271304
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dkrobot
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dkrobot

I have the cycle 20190705 and an 846 for my dd to be on the 21st and my processing date is the same as yours kimmykim. I had no credits so I am guessing the PATHers with this cycle date will be the same? lets hope.

• #4271276
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kimmykim

Filed and accepted 2/1, EIC, W2 and 1099

Transcripts are updated with codes 150, 806, 766, 768

No 846

Cycle 20190705

I’ve been weekly for the past 7 years

Processing date says: 04 Mar 2019, so what does this processing date mean?

• #4271110
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            jessica143

Doesn’t seem like any Pathers have the 846 code as of yet

• #4271103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tiffany Adams

I have this cycle code, but no 846 just yet. Anyone else?

• #4271066
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Gandy

I agree that next Friday should be our payday. I think the March 4th thing is just a fail safe. If your transcripts were like mine before this morning, it had a processing date of 2/25 so I believe it’s a generic date to ensure you dont get left behind.

• #4271038
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Writinghoosier

I just got a look at our transcripts and here’s the details for us.

Filed: 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted: 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No PATH or EIC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle Code: 20190705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Refund Issued: 2-21-2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Code: 846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Processing Date: March 4

So a week from today is my best guess! Hoping for WMR update to confirm tomorrow!

• #4270938
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crystal

846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Refund Issued
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      2-21-2019

Looks like (looking at past returns) next week is the phew week! Fingers crossed yall :-)

• #4270924
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amy

Code not cider dang phone

• #4270923
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Amy Brick

I’ve had transcripts for weeks now. Cycle code doesn’t mean crap. I’m over it. No 846 cider accepted 1/23 and nothing. Completely aggravating to be left in the dark. Even if this is extra precaution to manage fraud, atleast give dates. Been PATH for weeks now.

• #4270915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          John

Yes – just had my transcript updated as well.

Code 846 – 2/21 – Cycle 20190705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Standard CTC

• #4270883
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            kaay33741
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kaay33741

Transcripts updated
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cycle 20190705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              DDD 02/21/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Been weekly for 5 years
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              No EIC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              No ACTC

• #4270812
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              JerzeyB

my transcripts were NA last night and updated this morning. I’m taking that as a good sign. I also have a offset thats not showing the code for it.

• #4270810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JerzeyB

This is my first time checking transcripts. Thats my cycle code as well, how to know if I’m a “Weekly” or “Daily”

• #4270799
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Pray527

@Gandy, Im thinking it will be next week also that we will see our DD. The past few years Ive used TT, the dates are around the same time 19th-22nd.

• #4270791
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cathy Parsley

Ive got cycle 20190705 processing say March 4. Im not sure though when we will see refund. I counted back from my 2017 return which was a process date 2/12 received funds 2/22. If thats the cause with this year I wont see a update til march 9th on WMR and receive funds March 14. Thats just my guess I could be wrong

Viewing 166 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.