Nothing on wmr

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Nothing on wmr

• This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Josh Tayior.
  • Topic Starter
    Frustrated

So I filed 2/3 at h&r block. Checked their site tracker next day and it says

Federal return status: Congratulations! The IRS has accepted your return and your federal taxes are complete. The IRS is currently preparing your refund. We’ll update our systems when your Refund Anticipation Check funds have been loaded onto your Emerald Card.

When I check WMR , it says

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS
      Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Any help would be appreciated. At least ease my mind lol.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Josh Tayior

IT has been 5 weeks since I mail my tax returns to the IRS and only WMR refund states after I indicated the month, date and the year as requested. The message states to verify your filing and check with tax preparer.Finally nothing states that my has been received. A friend told the same message was showing on WMR and fortunately he got his refund deposit after 5 days after that misinformation message displaying on WMR.

Josh Taylor

IT has been 5 weeks since I mail my tax returns to the IRS and only WMR refund states after I indicated the month, date and the year as requested. The message states to verify your filing and check with tax preparer.Finally nothing states that my has been received. A friend told the same message was showing on WMR and fortunately he got his refund deposit after 5 days after that misinformation message displaying on WMR.

Citizen

My return was “accepted” a while ago and the WMR website still just says “We cannot provide any information about your refund”. Freaking government

Anonymous

@anna I just did. It shows 2/23 I think that’s where I looked was correct , but it gave me the transcript not sure if what I saw was dd day or not

Anonymous

Have you tried to look at your transcripts?

Frustrated

Thanks guys, it really does help to hear these things. I guess ole mr government thinks we don’t need our hard earned $

Frustrated

No no bars. Nothing but We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS
                      Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

513lette
                        @513lette

It took 24 hours for WMR to update with the info on my return, usually because WMR is only updated every 24 hours….however with how backed up they are it could take a while to update. ive seen people who have filed at the end of Januray and haven’t even been accepted yet. The IRS is taking their sweet time this year.

Frustrated

It has said that on h&r blocks tracker since 2/5. Is there a problem with the WMR this season?

Anonymous

I filed on 2/5 was accepted early morning 2/6 and I only have 1 bar on WMR. Its a waiting game, not much else that can be done. Do you at least have one bar? That means they are processing it at least

Frustrated

I’ve never experienced any thing like this. It’s really frustrating, and nerve wrecking

Frustrated

This morning. I called the h&r block 1 800# they said it should be on my emerald card 2/24 , but I’m confused with no info on irs site.

Anonymous

When is the last time you checked WMR?

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.