No updates with injured spouse.

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season No updates with injured spouse.

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by rebecca rhea.
  • Topic Starter
    Shane

I saw someone get their refund on here real quick with the injured spouse form. I calculated their time and if was same speed I should get mine on 3/20. However, their hasn’t been a update for me at all and continue to read “still processing.”

I know their isn’t many on here anymore as most have received their refund. I’m just discussing with others.

Filed 2/8 and accepted 2/8 with injured spouse form as well.

As of 3/13 it reads

“Still processing.”

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        rebecca rhea

i filed my taxes 1/21/2017 with the injured spouse form it was accepted 1/23/2017 i still have no date for my refund i have not received and letters or anything so good luck to everyone waiting on their taxes that has filed and injured spouse form

Letisha Easterwood

Originally filed through TT 2-17 accepted 2-20 approved with DDD of 3-8 found out we were offset for husband student loans. We are facing economic hardship so i contacted IRS & they submitted form 911, a tax advocate contacted me same day. She asked me to fax documents of our hardship. She said irs has 5 days to accept or reject our hardship. 5 days later they accepted it & on 4-7 she called us & informed us we were receiving full amount & our refund would be mailed 4-14 & to allow 14days to receive it in the mail. Hopefully it won’t take the whole 14 days.

Kristi

How do you file IS online through TT? I filed 1/23 online and mailed IS 1/24. On 2/18 I received a letter asking for additional copies of my EIC. I called 3/30 and they said the JUST received it 3/25. There are no updates. Not assigned to anyone. I’m just about fed up with this. So much for filing early. Government needs to get on the ball.

Anonymous

I file my IS with our return on Feb. 5th still no word. And the website still saying being processed.. How can I find out where they are in the processing?

Tsargeano

I am so fed up with this, I still haven’t heard anything regarding my refund. I was told 2 weeks ago that they should have a refund date for me on the 24th(which is this Friday). But this is ridiculous! I’m so sick of scouring the internet for bits of info that might give me a hint on when I will get my money back from loaning it to the IRS all year. The Philadelphia Taxpayer Advocate office is a joke. They never call you back, they could care less if you have a serious hardship. I call my TA twice a day and leave messages everyday, but he never calls me back. All I wanted to know was if he received the paperwork I faxed to him 2 weeks ago. I want to make sure he has everything he needs so there isn’t an excuse for delaying my refund longer. But no, he can’t even return my call just to confirm he got the paperwork. This guy is an idiot. I’m sorry for ranting but I have been holding this in for awhile now, I just want my fucking refund and be done with it.

Tsargeano

I am so fed up with this, I still haven’t heard anything regarding my refund. I was told 2 weeks ago that they should have a refund date for me on the 24th(which is this Friday). But this is ridiculous! I’m so sick of scouring the internet for bits of info that might give me a hint on when I will get my money back from loaning it to the IRS all year. The Philadelphia Taxpayer Advocate office is a joke. They never call you back, they could care less if you have a serious hardship. I call my TA twice a day and leave messages everyday, but he never calls me back. All I wanted to know was if he received the paperwork I faxed to him 2 weeks ago. I want to make sure he has everything he needs so there isn’t an excuse for delaying my refund longer. But no, he can’t even return my call just to confirm he got the paperwork. This guy is an idiot. I’m sorry for ranting but I have been holding this in for awhile now, I just want my f$$$ing refund and be done with it.

ForKellyQ

I helped our friends file this year- they are married filing joint with an injured spouse claim. They files 2/7/17 via turbo tax. As of today they are still receiving the folllowing message :

“We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.”

Jeanie
                        @bashly

My husband and I filed through TurboTax on Feb 8th and filed our IS with it. We just updated overnight last night from processing to DDD of March 22. So shouldn’t be too much longer for you hopefully.

Tsargeano

I’m still waiting for my DDD from my Injured Spouse claim as well. So you are Not alone my friend. I check this site several times a day to see if anyone with the same situation has had any updates, hoping it may correlate with my IS timeline. This site isn’t as full as it was a few weeks back but there are still a few of us still checking in daily.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.