No update wmr

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed on 1/19 and got accepted 1/19. WMR still only showing 1 bar today. I was able to order account transcript Friday but return one still not available. I’ve been told the account transcripts are blank due to the irs getting a new system this year. Also the March 1st date floating around is for state tax refunds in certain states nothing to do with federal. I filed my moms return same day as mine and accepted the same day but she got her ddd Friday of 2/3… And I still can’t order her return transcript either.. I have an offset from state taxes last year but I called the offset line and they said it should not delay my refund since everything is done electronically and if it did it would only be a day. I’ve been reading some people got re-sequenced due to the high volume of incoming returns on the 19th and have been pushed out two more weeks. I don’t know how true that is. When I contacted the irs yesterday they said tt was wrong Andy was actually accepted on the 21st… Wishing something would update soon.

• The topic ‘No update wmr’ is closed to new replies.