No update or PATH message

• Creator
    Topic

Mark
    @scism21

I filed and was accepted on 2/5 through turbo tax. I have the eic but I haven’t updated with anything yet. Most people seem to have at least gotten the path message. So is there something wrong with my return? Or is this normal?

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Need my money
    @bonna

Will those of us that filed with eitc&actc get a update for a ddd Wednesday or Friday only?🤔🤔

LadyJ

Not saying you are in the same boat I was in last year, but….

Last year I never updated to a PATH message. I sat on 1 bar from late January all the way to mid February. Once everyone else on PATH messages updated, I instead updated to a take action message. Turns out I was flagged for ID verify. WHen I called to ID verify, I asked why I couldn’t ID verify earlier. I was told that PATH people returns can not be verified until the 15th, therefore, the take action message was held to the 15th and that’s why I was stuck at 1 bar. I didn’t get my return until mid march.

I am no expert, yours could be any number of things, or could be nothing, just sharing my nightmare from last year.

Nicole

Same Boat here.. Filed and accepted 1/29. One bar on WMR. Claimed EIC credits. No path message smh I just need and update on anything please.

Mark
    @scism21

I say we just riot. At least it’ll pass the time

Q dog1983

And Majority of people still at 1 bar have just eic so maybe its a eic thing just my theory

Q dog1983

There are a lot of ppl experiencing this same problem. I filed 1/31 and still at 1 bar on wmr

Jenna c

Same Here glad I wasn’t the only one hoping to see DDD soon

Ing

Mine isn’t showing up online but I called the where’s my refund hotline and it’s there. Maybe it’s an issue with the website.

Ing

I have the same issue. Filed and accepted 2/8 but where’s my refund showing no info for my return. This is unusual.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.