No record of tax return

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season No record of tax return

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by PinkPather.
  • Topic Starter
    Spitcher

Filed 2/11
      Accepted 2/18

Still has one bar on WMR but when I go to check our transcripts, the top 2 just say “N/A” and then when I go to check the other transcript, it says “no record of tax return filed” followed by our stimulus payments with a AS OF date of 2/22.

Anyone else in this situation?

Also, we have 1 dependent, did the 8915E, unemployment, and owed taxes from last year but are receiving a overpayment this year

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        PinkPather

Taxman is on point. I am usually a weekly but this year a daily and my transcripts uodatedbeith 2020 available on the top two areas of transcripts at 1am last Thursday morning…then all was done at 5am with a 846 code for 2/23. I received my deposit same day as transcripts updated…deposit hit at 3:15am Mountian time.

TaxMan

For most people, the Transcripts will not update until Friday (or later). If it updates and has an 846 code, that will be the only real way to guarantee what and when you will receive your refunds. Some may update tomorrow, and even less may update daily.

Marley

I’m In the same situation

NurseGirl775

Same here,
                I filed 02/05
                Accepted 02/12 both credits, no advance but did not pay fees upfront. No updates on TT, WMR or transcripts. I’m getting pissed 😤

Kara
                  @kkoala

Yo me, 2/11 also, but my return is simple, pather, filled with TT had advance, my bar never went away on wmr, but my transcript has been n/a. No update in sight. 😭

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.