No record of return?!?! Please belp

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season No record of return?!?! Please belp

• This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Marie.
  • Topic Starter
    Marie

Hello,

If someone can help me, I e-filed my tax return on 3/10 at a free tax preparation center.. And when I log on to Where’s my refund, and input the data, its saying its wrong information but its right!! And when i logged to see my transcript, it said no return filed but I did on 3/10!!! And everything is closed due to Coronavirus!! What do I do??

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Marie

@ProudFatherof1- thank you for your help

@Addam- Because I never had that problem before so I thought maybe they changed the amount or something and I was busy with my job so I wasnt really pressed about it at the time.

Addam44

I’m sorry, but how can a person e-file…wait a month and have absolutely no idea or confirmation of any sorts?

ProudFatherOF1

Sounds like your return was never accepted. It doesn’t take that long to get knowledge. I would try and re efile only thing that’ll happen is it getting rejected if it really did go through

Marie

@GoFigure it was e-filed, I went to a tax free prep location

GoFigure

U should have received SOME kind of acknowledgement

GoFigure

@Maria
                    Who did u use? Was it just e-file, or through a tax preparer online?

Marie

No it’s been doing it ever since I filed. And I have no idea if it has been accepted, which sucks. I received no email from irs. Does that mean I would have to refile?

GoFigure

It’s been a month, u just now see no info..or did the no info just start?

GoFigure

Was it accepted????

ProudFatherOF1

Did you get a acceptance email indicating your return was accepted by the IRS

Marie

Sorry I meant help in the title! Lol

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.