No real update yet??

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season No real update yet??

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Winter.
  • Topic Starter
    KLH

Changed from PATH message to “processing”, but that’s it. No date. We filed 1/22 and were accepted 1/23. When on earth will we know something??

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Winter

Filed 1/31 Accepted 1/31, can’t access transcripts because we have a prepaid phone, lost the Path msg and went to Processing with our refund amount on the side. Had Path as of last night. So no idea whats happening at this point.

KLH

Yeah, we tried getting Transcripts twice but it couldn’t verify our cell phone number (WTF)

We are using the EmeraldCard, first year we didnt do our own taxes and just get DD thru our USAA account, were too busy moving so had H&R do our taxes.

momjess
              @momjess

If you lost the path message and got “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” then yes, your ddd should be 2/22.

Heather
                @heatherxrenee

I also used TurboTax, but I have Varo (it’s a Bancorp bank, like chime)

Christina

I filed1/21
                  Accepted 1/22
                  Path message 2/2
                  Today path message gone and I can’t access my transcripts. Do you all think I’ll get refund on 2/22? Im using turbotax and netspend card.

Heather
                    @heatherxrenee

Trust me, same boat.

I can’t order transcripts online, so I can’t give any insight there.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.