DJMOM
      @djmom

Filed 2/4 accept same day
      Bars disappeared 2/13
      Called 2/27 no issues found called again 3/6..60 day review

Still no update or refund as of 3/10

Called again today was told i need 1095a /8962
      I NEVER RECIEVED ANY LETTER

Do i still need to wait for the letter or can i just fax this info in? If so what’s the correct fax number??

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        DJMOM
          @djmom

Givingup

I don’t blame you, I’ve given up myself, ima just mail off what I have and be done with it. now I just have to figure out how to stretch my funds for the rest of this quarantine.

I even tried getting a TA and havnt received one call back or help at all.

absolute WORSE tax year ever

Givingup

I give up! Filed 2 months ago, got id paper from state mailed it back almost a month ago, just received paper from fed saturday for copies! Had an accnt do taxes, am thinking they possibly amended them without saying anything!! This year is just really crappy to say the least!

DJMOM
              @djmom

@wayjayk Jessica Jasmin

nope, still waiting, the fax number that im suppose to use to fax my forms have been busy since this covid-19 mess, so I guess I have no choice but to send my papers in and wait even longer :(

Jessica Jasmin
                @wayjayk

Did you receive your refund finally?

DJMOM
                  @djmom

I filed early feb, and got a 12c letter on 3/3.

I have been trying to fax my information for a couple days but the fax number is always busy? does anyone have advice on what I can do without sitting on the phone for another 2 hours or just mail in my forms?

Millie

I called Monday rep said it has to do with healthcare but couldn’t tell me what said she’d request a letter to be mailed in next 4 weeks it’s already been 4 weeks since it was received and 3 weeks in error Dept

DJMOM
                      @djmom

@Oopie just called them back and the lady was super nice, gave me the fax number.. no letter needed

Hopefully within another 3 weeks ill see a update….thanks!!

Oopie

If you call they should give you the right fax number. The thing is that they likely sent the letter to a previous address (did you move in the last year?). The rep gave me the fax number I needed and told me I did not need to wait for a letter.

Lover

You must wait for your letter I’m telling you! If you fax to a random fax; it’ll be delayed more. Everyone’s fax number is different. It’s dependant on where you live.
                          I live in OR and faxed mine to a processing Dept in CA. None of the fax numbers shared on this forum were the ones I sent docs to. There also needs to be special verbiage that’s included in your letter. It’s a shit choice I know!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.