No ANSWERS Ever!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season No ANSWERS Ever!

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Marissa.
  • Topic Starter
    EITC, unemployment refund???

I tried gaining access with the IDme to as “update my account info” for the NEW child tax credit. I uploaded my license, then it wanted “facial recognition”, WTF! Then it COULDN’T verify me!!!! Secondly, I STILL have yet to receive my unemployment tax refund check!! I would like to know how an AMERICAN struggles MORE financially WORKING a job (which I am now)! Then when I was on unemployment??? I always had money on unemployment! Sorry, but the smart ones are the ones, hanging onto those U.C. checks as long as they can!
      You NEVER GET AN ANSWER WITH ANY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ENTITY! If you are late, they are sure too charge you a fee, but they can hold you refunds for year(s) n NEVER have to give you interest! How is that fair? Or economically correct? Morally, financially correct?

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Marissa

I still haven t recieved my unemployment tax refund and cant figure out how to check and see when it would come any clue how I can check my unemployment tax refund

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.