Never received Path Message

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Never received Path Message

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jass.
  • Topic Starter
    Jass

Has anyone not received the path message and still received a DDD?

I’ve had the same processing message since the day I filed (2/3) I was just able to order my account transcript last night and my return transcript early this morning. I’m hoping I update Sat morning. Just wanting to see if someone is int the same boat as me

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jass

I also had both credits

Jass

Just checked wmr and I received a DDD 2/23
            Filed with TT 2/3
            Wasn’t able to access my account transcript until 2/16 evening and my return transcript early morning 2/17
            Never received PATH message
            Just had the it’s been processed message
            Offset scheduled to be paid 2/23 as well
            Hopes this helps someone

jace4655
              @jace4655

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Never received the PATH message, but lost bars and couple of days after being accepted on the 6th. I was able to order return transcripts yesterday, so hoping that I see something once WMR updates

Drea

I had to mail my return because I lost my ip pin … mailed my return out on 1/23 … wmr didn’t show anything until 2/6 saying its processing…I do have both credits…called irs several times and they said because my return didn’t have a ip pin it had to go up for another review…lost bar on 2/9 or 2/10…still have no bar just says they’ve received it and its still processing…can’t order either transcript…haven’t seen a path message…im not upset just posting my situation just in case anyone has a similar situation…irs stated it would be an additional 6-8 weeks for the review but i’ll give it 2 weeks because it was suppose to take 4-6 to even begin processing but only took 2….oh this is my first time mailing my return in

Jass

I called the offset line a couple of hours ago, my offset will be paid 2/23 so I’m pretty sure I’ll receive my money before then.
                  I haven’t been able to look at my transcripts online so I’m was happier than I should have been when I heard my offset would be paid 😅

cgdesilva
                    @cgdesilva

I’m in the same boat. I never got anything besides one orange bar thus far on WMR. Nothing has changed from the 4th when I was accepted. I was only able to order my return trans about 24 hours ago, so that is the only progress I have seen. I feel good about a deposit coming next week unless I get a letter or something.

Shawna

I was wondering the same thing because I filled 1/3 and I never got the path message and haven’t been able to order my transcripts

Jass

Anyone?

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.