March

• Topic Starter
    Fuckoffirs

18 weeks no letters, no updates and no refund, how can anyone justify the length of these delays? the logistics do not make sense there is no way in hell I should still be waiting they have had enough time to process everyone’s refunds 3 times over by now.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        QUEEN
          @ramonda

Filed 3/16 Accepted 3/16. HOH 1 CTC
          Bars disappeared around 3/31.
          I didn’t call, didn’t really start checking transcripts until end of June.
          Checked IRS2GO this morning (Sunday) DDD of 8/4.

Stillwaiting

Not buying the Covid excuse anymore. They’re backlogged because of stimulus, unemployment, CTC advance payments and all the other pet projects when actual returns should’ve taken precedence.

This is insanity. Imagine if you let work sit around for 6 months and didn’t touch it?

GoCowboys

F/A 2/22 i being stuck on we received your tax return and it is still being processed SINCE. My wife and I filed injured spouse so we been sitting untouched since February, I called again today and low and behold She seen a refund date for July 28th, I pray and hope that WMR corresponds the same thing, fingers crossed 🤞🏽

Anne
                @ultrad

Filed and accepted March 2. WMR says “still processing”
                Finally pulled my transcripts today since I’m over 20 weeks now. Transcripts say Code 150 Tax return Filed as of June 7.

Wonder if I’ll ever see my money… I’m also not getting my advance child tax credit because my return has not been processed. Super annoying.

Bucks in 6

Filed / accepted 4/6. No bars and processing for 3 months now. Transcripts just updated this morning with a refund issued 7/26 and 846 code. Still no update on WMR.

Fuckoffirs

It’s processing taxes not rocket science, start the shit back up, last year i worked at a distribution center and we were open every damn day.

QUEEN
                      @ramonda

You do know that EVERYTHING was and still is delayed because of Covid, right?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.