March filers update here!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season March filers update here!

• This topic has 42 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by ABEE.
  • Topic Starter
    Charliet1186

Filed 3/8
      Accepted 3/9
      EIC, CTC and usually a “pather”
      Unemployment

Let’s keep each other updated!

Viewing 41 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ABEE

Good morning all. I filed March 17th and I woke up this morning to all my transcripts updated and I now have a DDD of June 16th.
          I hope you guys are next don’t give up. Call in if you have to.
          I wish you guys luck. ☺️

IL888

@zenji: Congratulations! Did you e-file or paper return? Was wondering if you had recovery rebate credit error? My return was accepted 3/1 and I know I have an RRC error.

zenji
              @zenji

Oops.. *WMR.

zenji
                @zenji

TurboTax, fees taken out

Filed 3/7
                Accepted 3/7

3/7:
                One bar, TT 152, amount, “being processed”.

3/26:
                No bars, TT 152, amount, “still being processed”.

4/30:
                Transcripts updated, 846 code 5/5.
                GMR shows two bars and 5/5 date.

Nat

Filed – March 2nd
                  Accepted – March 2nd
                  -Still processing
                  – Called April 26th was told I am in errors department and to wait the full 10 weeks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
                  10 weeks will be in a few days and still nothing.

IL888

@ETTA 101: Thanks for the clarification. IRS was right on time for your paper return. Glad you have gotten your refund approved :-)

ETTA 101

@I888.. My acceptance date was march 1. I didn’t have any credits or rebate just a simple return with ctc, & two w2.. Also i did a paper return so my wait time was exactly two months. I wish you well and enjoy you monies when they come.

IL888

From the paper filer thread, it looks like ETTA 101 mailed her return on 2/28. Not as relevant for this March thread :-)

IL888

@ETTA 101: Congratulations! Just curious, what was your acceptance date in March or February? Did you claim credits such as recovery rebate credit, etc?

ETTA 101

Hey everybody!! Refund appove!! Check this morning and wmr said sent. So happy the wait is over!

Hannah

I was accepted 2/17. It’s been a long road! Happy to finally see some progress.. just wish I would’ve gotten a ddd!

IL888

@Hannah: No longer NA means progress. IRS has set the 5/17 date to complete the processing by. When in February was your return accepted?

Hannah

I didn’t file in March.. I filed in February but my transcript finally updated from N/A today and the as of date is may 17. Wondering what that means ?!

Adam

Accepted 3/15
                                    As of date updated to 5/17
                                    Other than that, no updates

IL888

Any updates for March filers especially those who claimed RRC?

IL888

Accepted 3/1, have been waiting for nearly 9 weeks now!

No transcript updates so far this week.

As of date updated from 1/18 to 5/10 last Friday, 4/23.

Wondering if any updates for March filers especially those who claimed RRC?

Melissa
                                          @lookame

3/9 filed- married filing joint, simple return with EITC
                                          3/10 accepted
                                          3/29 lost bars and went to “still processing” on where’s my refund
                                          Transcripts have been n/a, as of date has been Jan 18th. They legit just not even looking at my return.

MizuSeirei
                                            @mizuseirei

Finally able to see my transcripts today. Tax Topic 152 came back last night.

T
                                              @twizzle

Late file due to new baby info
                                              March 21 filed and accepted
                                              Lost bars 4/16
                                              No date NA on transcripts
                                              Called irs
                                              In errors department though no errors return not accessed stated allow to June 4th if no refund or letter by then call back

MizuSeirei
                                                @mizuseirei

Filed: March 7
                                                Accepted: March 8
                                                Lost bars: March 21
                                                Contacted IRS: First week of April (No errors told to wait 10 weeks *May 5*)

Now in limbo.

Jonesfamily

Filed/accepted 3/18 HR Block
                                                  EITC CTC, refund rebate

Still says it is being processed with to 152 and amount. But this is first year being remarried with a very large refund so I am praying it doesn’t hold us up and no delays!!!

MizuSeirei
                                                    @mizuseirei

Any news?

AGray

Just wanted to update..
                                                      filed 03/01 late at night so accepted 3/02
                                                      Had one bar and “being processed” w/ tt152 till yesterday. Bars never disappeared.
                                                      Today updated to approved with DDD of 03/17!!
                                                      Just wanted to offer some hope that they are at least processing some on time in the 21 day window. I had EITC and CTC.

Charliet1186

Hey guys! Just updated to DDD 3/17!! 🎉

My husband filed the same day and claimed our baby but he’s still processing soo maybe next week?

I’ve been claiming my 2 children for over 10 years now so maybe that’s why I updated first but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good luck everyone!!

MizuSeirei
                                                          @mizuseirei

Hi all! 😀

Filed: 3/7

Accepted: 3/8

Claimed: CTC & EITC

Status of refund: Processing

Status of stimulus: Processing

Danni
                                                            @dani

🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Charliet1186

@danni

Hoping I update over the weekend :::fingers crossed:::

Bad enough I have to wait for a paper stimulus check because there’s no way they’re gonna -by some miracle- pull from my 2020 taxes. Even if they did, I filed with liberty tax and opted for fees taken out so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Here’s hoping everyone gets their money soon!

Charliet1186

@Carlos S

Chill out dude.

Danni
                                                                  @dani

Moral of the story from now on just file the fuck late!

Danni
                                                                    @dani

Filed my fiancé 3/08/21
                                                                    3/11/2021 bars are approved ddd 3/15
                                                                    Had unemployment and child tax credit

Chelle

Lol! People are funny!

Carlos S

@ brokeass10,200 of unemployment taxes where forgiven what don’t you guys understand about that or is it not simple enough to get that you don’t have to claim federal taxes on unemployment up to 10,200 if you did already you will have to amend to get your money back it’s simple i truly Hope you March filers complaining that you haven’t received a refund and it’s only March 12 can kiss my ass hope all you wait as long as us February filers ignorant asses

• #4468886
                                                                        Brokeass
                                                                          @mpatten0717

@souline
                                                                          Do you claim dependents? Use lookback or get any other credits?

• #4468884
                                                                          Brokeass
                                                                            @mpatten0717

Filed and accepted 3/3 through Taxact self employed. Unemployment and 1099s for last year but used lookback. EIC, CTC AND 7202 but didn’t claim recovery rebate. 2 dependents and HOH

one bar TT 152 and amount according to WMR

All transcripts NA and no return filed.

I’m a little concerned because I paid zero taxes out of my unemployment and because of 7202 my refund is a few THOUSAND more than it usually is.

• #4468860
                                                                            Charliet1186

@souline

That’s amazing!! Gives me hope for us marchers lol 🙌🏼

• #4468849
                                                                              Chelle

Filed 3/4 accepted 3/4 both credits
                                                                                Still on one bar

• #4468836
                                                                                Souline

Filed 3/2 freetaxusa. Paid 12.95 fees upfront. Received my federal refund in my account on Friday 3/5 and my state 3/8. That is the fastest I have ever received a refund in my life!!

• #4468817
                                                                                  AGray

Filed 3/01
                                                                                    Accepted 03/02
                                                                                    EITC and CTC
                                                                                    One bar, tt152
                                                                                    WMR has always updated on a Saturday for me in the past with a DDD the following Wednesday, so fingers crossed there is movement this Saturday!

• #4468579
                                                                                    John Wick

Filed with turbotax self employed.

Fees to be taken from refund.

Filed 3/1. Accepted within minute(same for last 4 years)

Both credits.

WMR: 1 bar, tt152, “Is processing”

• #4468562
                                                                                      Okiebreed

Filed and accepted 3/1/21 one bar TT 152 and amount according to WMR

-EITC
                                                                                        -CTC
                                                                                        -STIMULUS

• #4468557
                                                                                        Kristilmn

Freetaxusa
                                                                                          Filed 3/3 accepted an hour later
                                                                                          EITC and CTC
                                                                                          One bar, 152 since 3/4

• #4468537
                                                                                          Bd

filed And accepted 3/5
                                                                                            Eitc, ctc, unemployment
                                                                                            One bar.

Viewing 41 reply threads
                                                                                        • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.