Louisiana Tax Refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Louisiana Tax Refund

• This topic has 37 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Daniel P.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Has anyone received their Louisiana Refund yet? Why does it take up to 60 days to process. Some states are processing returns in a few days.

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Daniel P

Has anyone started to get the refund? I have been processed for a while now. My expected refund date was a month ago.

Jim

I filed my return and my solar tax credit paperwork on Jan 19th at 3AM to insure getting in early to beat the cap. March 15th I got a letter from LDR stating it was under review and they again needed my solar receipts etc… which were already sent. I sent the next day on March 16th. Today (May 17) I contacted the “wheres my refund” which say’s “Our records do not indicate a refund was due that matches the criteria you entered.” I called the auditor on my case and was told my return was verified and I am in line for the funds to be released. No estimated date can be given. I filed 3 hours after the window was opened to be available!! Totally ridiculous. The state wants to reneg on the credits promised. I would not have bought the system without the credits promised. Has anyone else got the refund yet?

Latisha
              @lchevallier

My direct deposit finally showed up yesterday. I was accepted January 29th.

Lauren

Filed mine beginning of February and still nothing. called ldr and girl told me nothing was wrong and she put a note in my account to release funds and it should take about a week well that was 2 weeks ago called back and guy said they were backed up on releasing funds and the girl shouldnt have told me it would be a week and they couldnt tell me when it would be deposited. I have check ldr website for refund status and before it said ‘your refund has been received but processing has not been complete’ i check today and it says ‘Our records do not indicate a refund was due that matches the criteria you entered’ so wtf? Anyone have this happen and what does that mean i know its been received because ive called the number and was told its fine. I need my money asap because i got in a wreck and my truck went to the shop and now its ready to pick up but i dont have the money for the deductible so cant get it. Help!

Latisha
                  @lchevallier

Mine was filed and accepted in January and I never received it. For the past month or longer it has been stating that it was not on file, like I never filed it.

This Guy

My return was excepted on feb. 6th, i still have not received mine at all and when i call to get a real person to talk to it just hangs up on me, this is so freaking frustrating.

Latisha
                      @lchevallier

Travis.
                      Mine does not include the solar panel credit. But I am new to louisiana maybe that could be my hold up, not sure. Been living here a year and a half.

Travis Blanke

“Latisha
                        I was accepted on 1/29… Today it says “Our records do not indicate a refund was due that matches the criteria you entered.” Weird !!! Has this happened to anyone else? All the previous days it has been saying it is still processing.”

I received the same message a few weeks ago. Does your refund include the solar panel credit like mine?

504Newbie
                          @504newbie

I also received and update today 4/10 finally.

“Your refund has been forwarded to your financial institution. Please allow 2 business days for the refund to post to your account. If you have not received your refund within this time, please contact your bank. If you have not received your refund after 30 business days, please call us at 855-307-3893 during regular business hours Monday through Thursday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:20 P.M and Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:20 P.M.”

Good luck everyone!

Latisha
                            @lchevallier

I was accepted on 1/29… Today it says “Our records do not indicate a refund was due that matches the criteria you entered.” Weird !!! Has this happened to anyone else? All the previous days it has been saying it is still processing.

HOLLLLA

Just got an update on LDR website. Filed and accepted 2/4 and my current status says as of 4/9/2016 “Your refund has been forwarded to your financial institution. Please allow 2 business days for the refund to post to your account. If you have not received your refund within this time, please contact your bank. If you have not received your refund after 30 business days, please call us at 855-307-3893 during regular business hours Monday through Thursday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:20 P.M and Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:20 P.M.”

hopefully i see it in my account in the next couple days!

Cltreace

I am just curious as to when did the LDR WEBSITE SAY THAT YOUR REFUND WAS RECEIVED AND BEGIN PROCCESSING? I filed before taxes were even being accepted and the Ldr site showed that my refund was actually received and began processing on the 7th of March.

504Newbie
                                  @504newbie

Updated to correct that it would be the 25th instead of the 26th because she stated 14 business days yesterday.

504Newbie
                                    @504newbie

I don’t know which processing process they are using but it’s been 66 days/48 business days today for me. I called yesterday and the rep told me that I should see my refund within 14 business days. An additional 14 business days would make it 62 business days on the 26th of April. Hope that helps anyone who’s still waiting! We’ll see what the outcome will be. Will update as status changes.

Travis

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/money/la-tax-return/61997656/

Still waiting on mine, but a few people on this site have received theirs!

PLEASEHELP

today marks the 61st day and i still haven’t received my louisiana state refund yet. if anyone has received their louisiana state refund…how long did it take and did the wheres my refund website status change. any insight would greatly be appreciated!

Just me

It’s been over 60 days, not 69 days but still!!

Just me

I filed on 1/29 and on 3/30 I contacted the revenue service. She said wait a few days, Ibwas thinking to myself” Dam it’s already been 69 days ” REALLY”! Louisiana is so broke! Anyway I checked Friday on the 1st and it still says information about your refund is currently it available, please wait until 60 days to check back! WHAT!!!!!! ????

Latisha
                                              @lchevallier

It has been 63 or 64 days for me, I was accepted 1/29. Still waiting. It says Your return has been received but processing has not been completed. Anyone have any positive updates?

NolaDude

I still can’t believe I haven’t received my refund yet. Louisiana is taking their sweet ass time

985Mike

It has been 62 days it still say process is not complet . What is the deal Louisian .

Jeff

Status now says funds have been transferred to your financial institution, allow 2 days.

Filed 1/28
                                                    Status change 3/26

Nola

Shelby,l Goodwin,

Did your the where’s my refund for Louisiana update for your sister in law before she received her DD?

Shelby Goodwin

I filed on Turbo Tax and have refund DD on netspend card I got accepted 1/29 my 60 days will be Tuesday. My sister in law got her LA state last week but everyone else I know is still waiting. :/

Any updates for anyone

South LA

I made 60 days today from the time I filled-still no refund or update… No information available at this time other than “your return has been received but we are still processing at this time” REALLY LOUISIANA REALLY….

504Newbie
                                                            @504newbie

I’m still waiting!

My status as of 3/16:

“Your return has been received but processing has not been completed.”

Travis

“Our records do not indicate a refund was due that matches the criteria you entered.”
                                                              03/16/2016

“Your online tax return has been Processed.
                                                              Started on: 1/19/2016 12:02:26 AM
                                                              Attachments: Yes
                                                              Submitted on: 1/19/2016 12:48:24 AM
                                                              Confirmation Number: 160226533”
                                                              -03/02/2016

“Just received a letter in the mail today stating my return had been selected for review.
                                                              Will take up to 90 days for them to complete the process.
                                                              Please share if anyone else has been successful receiving their return with the solar tax credit.”
                                                              -02/24/2016

birdman225
                                                                @birdman225

Am I the only one waiting on louisiana refund?

South LA

*BUMP*

Anyone receive their LA Refund?

Jeff

Filed 42days ago, and still nothing.

504Newbie
                                                                      @504newbie

I have the exact same status as Jeff. Been like that for a week now. Still waiting in limbo…

Jeff

All I’ve got is this status for the past few weeks.
                                                                        “Your return has been received but processing has not been completed.”

• #4145433
                                                                        Birdman225

Have anyone receive their Louisiana refund yet?

• #4144848
                                                                          South LA

My understanding is LA will not start processing returns until tomorrow Wednesday, March 2, 2016 and refunds being issued beginning on Friday, March 4, 2016. I was told refunds will be issued only on Fridays. This could be incorrect but this is the information I received…

• #4143754
                                                                            Travis

Just received a letter in the mail today stating my return had been selected for review.

Will take up to 90 days for them to complete the process.

Please share if anyone else has been successful receiving their return with the solar tax credit.

Thanks!

• #4143609
                                                                              Lindsey

They always want to take 3 years…only in louisiana smh

• #4142180
                                                                                Travis

“Your online tax return is Processing.

Started on: 1/19/2016 12:02:26 AM
                                                                                  Attachments: Yes
                                                                                  Submitted on: 1/19/2016 12:48:24 AM”

02/19/2016

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.