Lost TT 152, got back TT 152 and lost TT 152

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Lost TT 152, got back TT 152 and lost TT 152

• This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Mikayla.
  • Topic Starter
    Kyle
      @kp2019

Filed 2/4
      Accepted 2/12
      Lost bars and TT 152 on 3/1
      Got TT 152 back and refund amount gone on 3/22
      Lost TT 152 again on 3/27 and amount is back.
      Transcripts still show N/A
      Filing married but separate.
      Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if anyone has updated with a DDD?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mikayla

Where do you see it online saying that ypu have to ID verify?

Traci

@danhojll
            I filed 2/11 and got an update in Saturday. DDD of 8/4

danhojlk

Hello,

I know this post is old but did any of you guys get your return or any updates

thanks

Kyle
                @kp2019

Really don’t know what Mike is talking about. My wife and I both verified the same week without the letter and both got DD for the 14th. Clearly we didn’t have to wait an additional 10 weeks just a couple. It’s clear I’m done with this tax season.

Ashley

This happened to me as well…. anyone have any updates or heard any info about this scenario?

Tawans

Mo chance for an update for me today so sad

Mike

Sorry for my spelling did this at a red light my apologies

Mike

ID verifying without a letter or irs rep say so should never be done my mom works for the irs and you will be waiting an additional 10 weeks if you go ahead and ID verify on your own do not listen to Kyle it’s clear he ID verified and he’s still waiting because he was not supposed to even if he claims the websites states so which is a bunch of bs te website clearly says do not id verify he not told by irs it will result in delyas

Whatajoke

@kyle where did it say u had to I’d verify. I got back amd lost tt 152 as well

Kyle
                            @kp2019

I had to ID verify, never received a letter just checked online and said I had to ID verify. I verified on 3/31 but still no update on WMR or on my transcripts. Hope I update this week.

Chandyohio

Same

Stephanie
                                @stephmom

Same for me. Just checked WMR and after about 5 days of tt appearing and refund amount gone ending in tax year dec 31 2020, my tt is gone and expected refund is back.

Elige

Same happened to me, lost tt152 and bank amount on 4/1 amount was instead dec 30/20 literally today tt152 was back and amount was back as well
                                  Have you gotten any update since?

April

Did you ever update ?

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.