Lost Bars and Amount Topic 152 still there.

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Lost Bars and Amount Topic 152 still there.

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Renee.
  • Topic Starter
    turkwood

So as of this morning I have no bars, N/A on top two transcripts BUT I still have Topic 152.. WTF I owe ZERO back taxes and have ZERO offsets..

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Renee

I lost all bars and it says tt 152 I still have not received my state. I tried numerous times to get through IRS and there is not option button to speak to a representative…:( help…

Renee

How can I speak to someone from IRS

Melissa

How do you view your transcripts I’m at 20 days today and still says no date and tax topic 152

Shamiyaa

I to ta topic 152 on March 3 with no bars and it’s now March 11 and still no bars and still tax topic 152. Only answer I got is wai 10/14 days and I should have my refund. Should I call??

BLP

Do you have no bars and TT 152?

Mine updated to that overnight on WMR

Mobetter

Don’t worry. I lost bars and updated today. I cam now view my transcripts. Don’t bother checking WMR mines still show no bars but I was able to access my transcripts this morning and it finally updated with a 3/3/21 deposit. Don’t believe all the hype you read about being under review or verifying sometimes we have to just allow time for them to process millions of refunds.

Laurie
                      @megandbrenmom40

I’ve had no bars since yesterday. Shows tax topic 152. Called IRS twice yesterday basically told me nothing and to call back on the 2nd when my 21 days is up

Sophia

WMR updated 6am est
                        Says approved for 3/1 DD
                        Accepted 2/11, had 1 bar until today
                        Already got my state dd
                        Used TT, have TT card too
                        Never accessed transcript

Bondsbaby

the past several years I have been stuck on one bar with tax topic 152, and WMR updates either at the same time the money hits my bank or shortly after. If you have tax topic 152, you should be good….I think.

TaxMan

The WMR is not functioning correctly this year. The IRS has made the announcement as such. You will not be able to trust it. If you still have NA on your transcripts, then you simply have not been processed at all as of yet.

Laurie
                              @megandbrenmom40

same here got accepted the 10th. Had 1 bar the whole time woke up this morning to no bars. Called the IRS twice this morning and they both said call back on the 2nd. And I can’t check my transcripts

Ann

Same here
                                Accepted on the 12th

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.