Locked out of Transcripts

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Locked out of Transcripts

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TNStarsFan.
  • Topic Starter
    Tabo

Went to check my transcripts this morning as I do every morning and one login attempt locked me out for 24 hours. Not sure what is going on but has anyone else had this issue today? Hopefully an update is occurring.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TNStarsFan

Mine works now too. Still the same codes on transcripts and no WMR update. Hopeful for seeing something Tomorrow into Saturday.

Tabo

I just tried to check again and now it is saying a technical error has occurred. I am pretty sure something is updating or so many of us have tried today we broke the system. Haha

Tabo

Yes my code didn’t come through the first time so I chose didn’t get code and they sent it again. Both came through at that time then got an email saying I was locked out for 24 hours. They are still not working.

B.P

They said they couldn’t find my info, I haven’t even been able to check. Just joined the forum and really reading and realized i could get the transcript. Filed on 1/29 and accepted same day. As anyone gotten any updates. Still stuck on one bar and TT152

momjess
                  @momjess

Same for me this morning. Works now but no change. Should update tomorrow though (as far as 846 codes)

TNStarsFan

Same here too

Footballfam123
                      @footballfam123

Yes! Same issue!

Mark

I checked mines last night and nothing was posted. Went to check this morning and the 6 digit text code won’t come through ?? Very odd

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.