just spoke to a rep a TT

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season just spoke to a rep a TT

• This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Sean

i just got off of the phone with a customer service representative from TT and he said “That some people have Alteady gotten their federal refund.

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

I too posted what I felt to be creditable info from a friend that manages a tax office and was disrespected. It saddens me that we all probably could use this money but still lack in respect enough to know when people want to help. I was told by the 3rd for the early fillers. If it’s wrong then I apologize but I hope it gives some of you peace of mind.

Anonymous

TT said that same BS last year about first come first served. LIES LIES! I know for a FACT that’s not how it works. Last year tons of people got their refunds before I did and I filed before them!
            This waiting sucks! I wish the IRS would be more clear!

KG

I actually just used the live chat feature on my tt account which I filed through online for free. I asked about if they knew anything about the wheresmyrefund not updating properly and they said no. They looked at my return and said I was approved, duh lol, I already knew that. So then I asked if they have personally seen anyone’s return that was approved yet and they said yes very few and it is on a first come first serve basis. So I guess the very few that claim to have a ddd may not by lying but watch out for the photoshops lol.

Tatiana

This is Tatiana, I deleted the picture because please telling me it’s fake and soo own. So stop with the negative comments ok. Also your wrong the negative feedback was way earlier. Your late

Michelle

That last post was from me, Michelle, to Tatiana, not posted by Tatiana. My bad.

Tatiana

No disrespect at all, but when I clicked on that link it brought me to an ad, not a photo from Instagram. That may be why you got negative feedback.

beautyQueen

IRS do not contact you by email only through us mail. Its a scam please don’t click on any if the links…

Tatiana Natt

I contacted the irs because i got things to do. Lol and i received that. I’m sorry if i was hostal but mitch was very rude and i was just trying to share information. Sorry guys

dawn

tatiana, i was just wondering if that email was in response to u contacting the irs. meaning did u contact the irs & ask about your refund or did u just randomly receive that email.

lavacandy

On the 0% TT users. But the IRS warns you about email scams

lavacandy

I agree with you Tatiana

Tatiana

Dear Mitch,

How dare you try and be rude. I just posted what i received in my email as i was reading post on here. I have no time to make fake shit. I do have a child and a job. If it’s fake fine but i received it and decided to post it you ignorant ass hole. Some people have no self respect

mitch

NO WAY is that an email from the IRS the IRS does not email ppl about their refunds & tell them other ppl have already gotten refunds & send them pics what is wrong w some ppl

Tatiana

I juat received this email from the Irshttp://instagram.com/p/yVuDKuRb5_/

Crystal

Hmm, where are these people?

Tatiana

That can’t be true because when you log in TT it says 0 percent has received refund

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.