Jackson Hewitt Tax Service

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Jackson Hewitt Tax Service

• Topic Starter
    Tera Byte

Jackson Hewitt just sent me an email saying “Congratulations! Your taxes are done and now it’s time to track your return! Your MyJH account makes that easy.

MyJH is your personal, secure online portal that helps you stay on top of your return as it’s processed. Log in to track your return status through MyJH!”

I filed my taxes 2/03 and they were accepted 2/15 and the state says they have not gotten anything. We just got this now tho? Anyone else?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TaxPayer2021
          @2021taxfiler

Pather
          Jackson Hewitt
          Filed 12th
          WMR 1 bar
          Republic updated dd26
          Refund received today
          No email
          No notifications
          *Just thought this may help some people because I would not have known about my deposit if I didn’t check Republic, then my bank/balance. Good luck everyone else

Mike B
            @sbbigmike

I received that email a week ago and like a hour later my federal refund was deposited into my account and Im a Pather

Jon

Jackson Hewitt is utterly useless if you have any questions. Very few of them and even competent.

JS

Same here

Jon

I got that 2 weeks ago. It’s so stupid of them to send that message out. It just causes more confusion.

Tera Byte

bump

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.