It’s been 15 weeks come on guys!!!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season It’s been 15 weeks come on guys!!!!!!

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by IamScrewed.
  • Topic Starter
    The one

So I filed 1/24 bars where there then went away still processing message. Then finally get mail to ID verify on 3/22!!!!!! Did that online and still NOTHING YET!!!!! Come on really I need my money.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        IamScrewed

I e-filed Jan. 27th. I only have 570 code since. Never received any notices. I have no updates. Initially, they told me 10 weeks. After the 10th week I called and all they can say is “Sorry, but there is nothing I can do for you so keep waiting and check WMR.” I f—— got screwed guys. I need my refund.

DW

Same here. Got a 570 code on my transcript and nothing else.

Le Sigh

thought it was just me

FatiK

Same filed 2/17 A 2/18. 3/17 WMR said refund RECEIVED and to wait 21 days. Then changed to processing delay N/A on transcript it’s like I haven’t even filed. This is CRAZY. And all ATC payment was entered correctly.

The one

Same here. Interest please. I mean I can’t even get ahold of the irs to see what is going on. No matter what time of the day I call or I could calll all day it doesn’t matter. I still can’t get anyone. ##ck just fund me already.

Annie0817

Exactly I filed 1/24 and accepted same day … recorded 60 day review on 2/21 and 60 days been passed and still no movement any where this is just ridiculous already I want interest for real for real

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.