Is everyone w/ cycle code 20190505 still waiting…what’s going on!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Is everyone w/ cycle code 20190505 still waiting…what’s going on!!

• This topic has 130 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jelly.
  • Topic Starter
    Fe

Accepted 1/28. Path lifted. Now “being processed”. No 846. No nothing! I think everyone with cycle code 20190595 is still waiting or am I wrong?

Viewing 129 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jelly

There will be another update later. Keep faith.

Cycle: 20190505
          Filed: 1/18
          Accepted: 1/22
          Path: 2/2
          Generic Message: 2/16
          Processed: 2/18
          Ordered Return Transcript: 2/22
          DD updated: 2/23

I was told that one of my jobs did not report my wages which delayed my return. If your Return transcript is not available that means that your return was not processed. Once you’re able to order your Return transcript, this means you were processed. I thought it would be forever before receiving my refund.

Menu2

Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 Wmr updated last night for ddd the 27th. Which I had gotten my transcript yesterday and it said refund sent 2/27😊😊

Laura

Updated this morning got my bars back and a DDD of 2/27

Accepted 1/28
              Path 2/1
              Processing message 2/16
              846 on Transcripts 2/22

Crisp?

Yes my bars have also updated and show my DDD of 2/27. Finally.

Hope everything goes well for all those still waiting. I would say “til next year”, but I’m determined to never be dependent on my tax refund ever again. This is the last time. I will update everyone when my refund deposits.

Jennifer

NADA! I’m stuck in the 20190505 cycle of doom

Joy

Hi all. Cycle 20190505. No movement on wmr.. it just says being processed. cant access online transcript but called the irs and they said deposit date is 2/27. Hopefully this will give some type of hope to those who cant access their transcripts online….

FartyB
                      @seantravis

Hey folks with 20190505 I wanted to pass along a little light of hope… I am 20190405 and was in the same boat until I passed out at 1:30 hitting refresh and BAM at 7:14 am I see my 846 with DDD of 03/01 like I was dreaming. I made my wife look just to be sure I didn’t mentally make it up ha ha! Anyway, Hang in there 1 more night as I feel all of us 05 folks will be happier tomorrow!

Jelly

Filed :01/18/2019
                        Accepted: 01/22/2019
                        Cycle code: 20190505
                        Processing date: 02/18/2019

I had the path msg until 2/16. Current WMR states “being processed “. I’m unable to check my transcripts online because the system doesn’t recognize my loan. IRS is saying that my income for my second job isn’t showing up and it’s delaying my refund. I thought they verify all income after the tax season. I was able to finally order my transcript by mail.

P

I’m sitting at work going crazy…. I think from what I’ve figured out I’m in the 20190505 batch…. so hopefully I get my refund next week… No car note, mortgage, credit card, so I can’t access my transcripts. Fingers crossed it’ll update tomorrow for me. Mamas got a new puppy to get!

Chris

@ Matt Bishop that’s not me different Chris.
                            I’ll change mine to Chris S.

Amy

I have cycle code 20190505 and this morning my transcript updated to show 846 with a refund processed date of 2/27. Typically I get my DD a few days early so I’m hoping to have my $$$ on Monday!! Fingers crossed!!!

Nanna

Finally got 846 code on transcripts with cycle code 20190505

Nicole
                                  @nursenikki01

@Fe

Yes, I checked transcripts, but nothing. I do not have any bad codes either. I am wondering if my hold up has to do with education credits 🤷🏼‍♀️ I am at a loss. But, still patiently waiting.

Carolina

Hello!

Filed :01/28/2019
                                    Accepted: 01/28/2019
                                    Cycle code: 20190505
                                    Processing date: 02/18/2019

I had the path msg until 2/15. Current WMR states “being processed “. I checked my transcript it now shows codes 846 and a issue date of 2/27/2019!

Fe

Nicole

@nursenikki01
                                      do u have 846 on your transcript if u have access? Our DDD hasn’t been posted on WMR either. We go off the transcript for updated info bc WMR is not in sync the transcripts. Check that transcript for 846 at the bottom

Matt Bishop

Chris is salty and is mean to redacted nobody talk to him.

KatieB

Woke up to an 846 with DDD 2/27

Chris

Chris

Just received my activation code in the mail to get my transcript. Showing code 847 with DDD 02/27. FINALLY!!!

Nicole
                                                @nursenikki01

Same club but no ddd 😕

Wonder
                                                  @awaitingasusual

How can we find the code?

Mike

846 as well, we made it lol

Daniel

Same here same cycle as everyone with 27th DDD

Army mama

From N/A last night to 846 !!!! My Soldier is gonna have his wedding in June !!!

I can’t even !!! My anxiety can rest now !

Nikki

I got my 846 of 2/27/19

Re

Got my 846 code for 2/27 yay

Lou

Woohoo!! Finally got my 846 code for 2/27!!!

JT

Yep 846 ddd 2/27 here as well.. 😌

Fe

Finally!!! Congrats to my 20190505 club!! This has been stressful not knowing and seeing ppl that filed several days and weeks after you get dates & skate right by you! That’s were the anxiety kicked in but we can relax now and just wait for 2/27. I’ll never file on opening date again bc this is the first time I went through this. I’ll continue to wait until a few days into February bc I’ve never waited this long! 2/28 will make a month!

Amaree

Processing: 2/18/19

Just checked i have 846 DDD 2/27 !!!

angela

hey guys and gals just got my ddd of 2/27 also… had the code 20190505… so now we can rest assure of our deposit date.. good luck to everyone!!!

Erin

Got my 846 code! DDD of 2/27!

• #4293444
                                                                        Nick

cycle 20190505 just received 846 code on transcript

• #4293426
                                                                          Jessica

Code 846 for this happy girl!

0505, ddd 2/27

• #4292205
                                                                            Erin

same boat as ya’ll :(

• #4292166
                                                                              Crisp?

Tonight will be a big night. If we don’t have updates on our transcripts tomorrow, then we are really screwed!

• #4292145
                                                                                Lou

Hi Angela,
                                                                                  I’m stuck in the same boat as you same cycle code. I filed on January 28th get accepted by the IRS the same night. Looked at my transcript and the last time I had a process date is February 18th. I know people that did their taxes before and after me got their refunds on February 19th and the 20th. 😠 Still waiting impatiently

• #4292140
                                                                                  Geishadoll_43

@Angela I filed on the exact same day the 16th of January /accepted the same day…my process is identical to yours and my situation from last year is exactly the same also. The only difference is; the rep I spoke with today said we would possibly see our refunds “during ” the week of the 27th… So I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

• #4292120
                                                                                    angela

I filed on Jan 16th irs received it the next day turbo tax had it being accepted on the 28th of jan and my estimated refund on the 7th of feb.. But Im a pather so I had 1 bar for a while then the 15th I had the path act and my transcripts have processed date of feb 18th and cycle code 20190505 and I have not had any other movement…. Is anyone else stuck also? I know it has nothing to do with the holiday bc last year I had the processing date of the 19th which would’ve been presidents day and a ddd of the 22nd.. I called irs today they said everything is done but not going to release anyones money till the 27th of feb which we all know that’s a lie bc people are already getting thiers… is anyone stuck like me?

• #4292078
                                                                                      AJ

0505 and NO MOVEMENT!!!

• #4292031
                                                                                        Lou

If you had a WMR update Saturday 2/16 with a DDD of 2/22…. when did you first see your 846 code filled out on your transcript?

• #4291956
                                                                                          Bearm

I have cycle 20190505 and have a DDD of 2/2219. Also vode 846

• #4291912
                                                                                            RayC
                                                                                              @rayman70

your right crisp.

• #4291808
                                                                                              ChimeTime

Isn’t the holiday there every year?

• #4291525
                                                                                                Erica

@kayaz87 I totally agree

• #4291379
                                                                                                  Re

I hope you’re right, I have faith it will post by next Thursday and I agree the holiday messed things up

• #4291237
                                                                                                    kayaz87

0405, 0505, 0605 WE ARE WEEKIES!! no matter what our transcripts dont update until thursday nights/friday and wmr friday nights/saturday. We will get our 846 code tonight and then wmr will update saturday and we will all have dates for next week. Path ending on a Friday AND the holiday weekend messed us up! We would have processed normal on thursday night and got our date on Saturday but since it didnt lift until saturday morning thats why we still chilling!. we good tho!

• #4291235
                                                                                                      kayaz87

0405, 0505, 0605 WE ARE WEEKIES!! no matter what our transcripts dont update until thursday nights/friday and wmr friday nights/saturday. We will get our 846 code tonight and then wmr will update saturday and we will all have dates for next week. Path ending on a Friday AND the holiday weekend messed us up! We would have processed normal on thursday night and got our date on Saturday but since it didnt lift until saturday morning thats why we still chilling!. we good tho!

• #4291146
                                                                                                        Brittany

Same here, 20190505.

I get so upset because when I didn’t really depend on these taxes, they showed up very early. Now that I have three kiddos, the taxes are getting later and later.

Last year, I didn’t get my refund until the last day of March after I was selected “for review”… one of the most agonizing waits.

I don’t have high hopes at all for this year. Apparently, we didn’t even begin processing until 2/18 and it could be 21 days from that date making that around 3/11.

I’m exhausted, bills are due, and the IRS is F’ing me once again.

Good luck to all of us!

• #4291072
                                                                                                          Lynn

Im same. No ddd. Cycle 20190505. Accepted 1/28. No 846 on transcripts as of today.

• #4290330
                                                                                                            Crisp?

Same here, nothing.

Path 2/1
                                                                                                              Is being processed 2/16
                                                                                                              Processing date 2/18
                                                                                                              Cycle code 20190505

Bad year for us.

• #4290314
                                                                                                              ray c

yup..nothing. Not a good year to be a pather and have this cycle code.

• #4290308
                                                                                                                Whit

Still waiting.

• #4289361
                                                                                                                  DeepAlms
                                                                                                                    @deepalms

6am and still nothing for me. Transcript has been untouched since last Saturday.

• #4289357
                                                                                                                    Denny
                                                                                                                      @denny

Finally got to look at my transcript last night and that’s my code. It’s just a waiting game now.we should update early Saturday morning

• #4289347
                                                                                                                      Laura

No update for me, checked WMR and transcripts and no change

Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                        Path 2/1
                                                                                                                        Is being processed 2/16
                                                                                                                        Processing date 2/18
                                                                                                                        Cycle code 20190505

• #4289341
                                                                                                                        Blah

Hey all- I just checked my WMR & transcripts and no update. Then again maybe it’s still updating.

This is super irritating.

• #4288828
                                                                                                                          Sharon

Right there with ya!!!

• #4288813
                                                                                                                            MamaBear

Still waiting… nothing in the bank (literally)…no updates on WMR SBBT or on my transcripts ☹

• #4288784
                                                                                                                              Erica

0505 processing date. I have a feeling it’ll come NEXT Thursday. My refund always comes on a Thursday between 21st and 22nd. But, for some reason I don’t think it’s coming tomorrow. As long as it comes by next Friday (3/1) I’ll be good. I am tired of waiting but I guess I have no choice.

• #4288659
                                                                                                                                Shackett24

We filed 1/14
                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                                                  Transcript says processing: 2/18
                                                                                                                                  20190505
                                                                                                                                  No 864 code.
                                                                                                                                  We have the additional child credit only.
                                                                                                                                  We’ve always gotten ours back either 2/21 or 2/22 since 2015.. and that’s with filing later than I did this year.
                                                                                                                                  All WMR says is “processing”… no bars or ddd.

• #4287444
                                                                                                                                  Hyja

Heyyyy everyone jus chill out. It’s probably not a great idea to be spamming WMR. It’sprobably what’s making the system go down a couple times a day which then causes everyone to think theres an update and check even more. I personally check once a day and I’ve never called. I wouldn’t recommend calling unless you get a concerning code.

WMR is the most useless tool we have anyway. You’re far better off checking your bank or card or checking whatever institution is taking fees if applicable.

No hostility here tho ppl – I get it we all want our money. I pray everyone gets theirs without issue and soon! Hang in there guys!

• #4287555
                                                                                                                                    Mm

Yep. Still waiting. Sigh. Y’all’s pervy and witty companionship has made it a bit better. 😁

• #4287461
                                                                                                                                      Leslie

I think everyone’s main problem is not having a date. It can be extremely stressful when every bad scenario runs thru your head. I myself am ok as long as it comes by or on the 27th. Some people don’t understand. It used to be that once you could see/order your return transcript then you could except your $ within a week. This year has been completely different compared with every other. It does piss me off that I filed my friend’s 10 mins after mine (same credits, etc) and she has a 2/22 date. But there’s nothing I can do. My daughter is expecting my first grandchild in a couple months so we were wanting to get their major presents while the Wal-Mart baby day sale is on, but with no tax money I’m not stretching out our money that do have that far. Just gonna keep checking my card I guess. Good luck to us all.

• #4287434
                                                                                                                                        ray c

no guys, I haven’t gotten my DDD or a DD yet. Still like you all…in tax refund hell, waiting.

• #4287419
                                                                                                                                          Crisp?
                                                                                                                                          • #4287335
                                                                                                                                            TATOOD

I’m a weekly 0505. Although my deposit is at my credit union and I’m breathing easier I couldnt help but come back to the forum and see if things have gotten any easier. I feel like spending so much time with yall for these 2 weeks I have a tax fam. Hell I even recognize many of the names yall use from reading your post so much. Any way I can see things are still pretty messed up with the IRS and all this chaos. I will say a prayer and I truly hope you all get your money soon and can rest easy til next year.

• #4286773
                                                                                                                                              Marla

Same here

Filed1/28
                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                Both credits
                                                                                                                                                Path message 2/2
                                                                                                                                                Being processed 2/16
                                                                                                                                                I have 05 also
                                                                                                                                                No DDD yet

Irs told me everything looked good no bad codes to check daily because they are behind an trying to caught up.

• #4286755
                                                                                                                                                itsme

wait….u got your ddd right rayc or no?

• #4286748
                                                                                                                                                  itsme

I am happy for you RAYC as I have had the 2 mortgages before and almost crushed me!

• #4286507
                                                                                                                                                    DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                      @deepalms

This has been a journey with you all. And insane how screwed up they made a process. They say 21-days after its accepted but turn around and say 21-days after its been processed which I think was 2-18 for all of us on the 20190505 cycle. They told me to give them until March 11, 2019, so I asked her why such a painful delay? I had a process date of 2-24 last year but got my refund 2-22?

• #4286475
                                                                                                                                                      Sad

Same boat! Filed 1/11, but thanks to this Path bull crap it says return was not processed until 2/18. I literally had to call and get an extension on my bills yesterday because I was counting on this money to get here. This is just sad.

• #4283477
                                                                                                                                                        Kati

Yes Same here

Filed 1/28/19 accepted next day

Both credits
                                                                                                                                                          Transcript has processing date of 2/18 and no 846 code

WMR- ” being processed”

I almost always get my refund on or before 2/20. I am pretty annoyed but what can we do?

• #4282959
                                                                                                                                                          Eboni

No, you’re exactly right. I’m in the same boat.

• #4282934
                                                                                                                                                            Mc

I filed 1/21 accepted 1/22 cycle 20190505 my sister filed 2/9 and already has a DDD she’s 20190705 we both have CTC and EIC I just don’t get how she gets hers before me

• #4282905
                                                                                                                                                              Jenna

@ Ray c
                                                                                                                                                                I’m in the same boat… broke and have 2 house pymts to make!! Ughhhhhh. Let’s all think positive! Thursday is the update for us weeklys.

• #4282538
                                                                                                                                                                Pamela

Filed 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/17
                                                                                                                                                                  Being Processed 2/15

Cycle 20190505.
                                                                                                                                                                  Processing Date 2/18.

Transcripts all full but missing 846. No bad codes.

This is crazy and they need to change this path !!!

According to last yr mine was processed 2/19 and dd 2/22 I hope to god it comes soon

• #4281479
                                                                                                                                                                  Roxyyy B

@ray c
                                                                                                                                                                    They be wanting us to file early just to test they new systems. We be the first to file and last to get our money and that’s MESSED UP AND NOT FAIR

• #4281454
                                                                                                                                                                    Jegs41

Yes I’m still waiting I have a cycle 20190505 i dont know what that means but it’s fustrating waiting

• #4281447
                                                                                                                                                                      Jennifer

WMR lol

• #4281440
                                                                                                                                                                        The Sensible Guy

My return was accepted on 1/14 😑

• #4281437
                                                                                                                                                                          Jennifer

@k7s
                                                                                                                                                                            Same here regarding all stats.
                                                                                                                                                                            Wvweuowaa down for a little while yesterday and I was hoping for progress. But, transcripts are the same and so is WMR. No 846 code, no changes anywhere. Cycle code 20190505, PD 2/18. Gggrrrrr…..

• #4281404
                                                                                                                                                                            ray c

aj..I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Try waiting since 1/23! lol…By my count we have waited 26 days. Ridiculous.

• #4281395
                                                                                                                                                                              AJ

🐂💩… Been waiting since I filed on 1/28…

• #4281392
                                                                                                                                                                                ray c

k7’S…you tell me whats going on and we will all know lol. We were told before the shutdown that it wouldn’t affect the returns. OK, so if that’s the case, what IS the issue? Ineptitude? Is it just that they are slow walking the returns for some other reasons? HELL IF I KNOW.

• #4281384
                                                                                                                                                                                  ray c

Thanks Roxyyy. Appreciate that. You make a great point…they take our taxes each week..but man, when WE need our money..its that old Army mantra, “hurry up and wait.” lol…I’m trying to figure out why the hell we are told to “file early” only to be slow walked and wait nearly a month? Doesn’t it seem pointless these days? Ever since the path act stupidity was enacted it gets a little slower every year. I like the idea of the path act to prevent fraud etc, but they HAVE TO REVAMP IT and streamline it in order to process the returns in a reasonable way. Whats going on now is totally unreasonable. I normally get my returns every year around the 18th…so lets say we must wait til Saturday, if so, a lot can go wrong for us financially by then. 4 more days is an eternity. God Bless. Glad to hear Im not all alone in my struggle.

• #4281381
                                                                                                                                                                                    k7s

Same boat.

Filed 1/28.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/28.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Path 2/1.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Being Processed 2/16.

Cycle 20190505.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Processing Date 2/18.

Transcripts all full but missing 846. No bad codes.

WTH is going on here.

• #4281337
                                                                                                                                                                                      Roxyyy B

@ray c
                                                                                                                                                                                        I’m sorry what your going through I completely feel your pain I need my money also I have 3 babies and bills to pay and they taking forever to release our money which we worked hard for. They didn’t take long to take it out of our checks every week. I totally feel your pain TRUST ME

• #4281297
                                                                                                                                                                                        ray c

Roxxy..sounds good..problem is, many of us who have dire needs with children need the money like now. Its easy for others to give advice and say ” we should coulda saved money.” I KNOW you didn’t say that at all. Just in general terms, some folks dunno what its like to scrimp and get by day to day, especially when a spouse been injured and has to pay out of pocket for medical treatment etc. That’s our sitch. It means everything to us to get this refund,hopefully by Weds…or we may need to turn the lights off. I know we aint the only ones in this spot. Believe me.

• #4281284
                                                                                                                                                                                          ray c

makes total sense to file early and have to wait 26 days for my refund….NOT. Anyone who thinks this should not be questioned is delusional. families need this money in a timely manner! NOT a month down the road!

• #4281259
                                                                                                                                                                                            maxx

last year i had nearly the same processing date (president’s day of 2018 was 2/19), 3 days later (2/22) was my refund issued 846 code on transcript, deposit into my bank happened a day before the refund issued date (2/21). If that holds true this year, I should get my dd tomorrow morning, but we’ll see…

• #4281229
                                                                                                                                                                                              Jenna

So still. Maybe Thursday and we’ll get Friday or Saturday! I hope SOON!
                                                                                                                                                                                                Thank you for the update!

• #4281222
                                                                                                                                                                                                AJ

Confirming that I am on cycle 20190505 and have nothing on WMR or my transcript….!

• #4281162
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Roxyyy B

Okay everyone I just got done talking to them they said pertaining to earned income credits some of our returns got delayed because of the government shutdown but they would be updating the WMR all of this week. Just because we don’t have our DDD as of yet doesn’t mean our return isn’t done processing they just a little behind due to the shutdown but we should see a big update by Saturday

• #4281032
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jenna

Cool! We look forward to your update!

• #4281025
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Roxyyy B

I filed Jan 25
                                                                                                                                                                                                        accepted Jan 28
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Never had path message but claimed both credits
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Had one bar until Friday that just past
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Current have being processed message

I’m on hold waiting to speak with IRS representative
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Would update everyone once I’m done talking to them

• #4281022
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jenna

I truly believe it’s cuz we are weekly… it’s coming!!

• #4281014
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Crisp?

Yea. She prolly just saw I was PATH and wanted to move on.

• #4281010
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Leslie

I think we’re just going to have to keep an eye out on our accounts & WMR. I’m not saying it won’t be the 27th, but tons of ppl that are path have received DDDs. Only a few that I’ve seen with our code have gotten dates tho. It seems like ours got stuck.

• #4281001
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sharon

Yes I’m there with you. I’ve tried to call it’s this morning to see what is going on but of course the recording says that they’re so busy with calls to call back. If anyone gets through please update the rest of us.

• #4280999
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Leslie

They’re just giving you the generic response @crisp. I filed my friend’s 10 minutes after mine. We’re both path EIC ACTC and she got a DDD of 2/22 Sat night.

• #4280994
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Leslie

Some ppl with our exact code and date updated Sat night. It hasn’t followed a consistent pattern at all this year. EVERY year I get my refund (yes with path too) 4-10 BEFORE processing date. Nothing has been the same.

• #4280991
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crisp?

February 27th***

• #4280990
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Crisp?

My worst fear has come true. I just called, they said I was being held bc of PATH and the first deposits won’t be until January 27th. 20190505 Processing date 2/18/2019. This sucks!

• #4280980
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jenna

We will update on Thursday… I saw a chart and it said weekly update Thursdays for 05 code. Friday are 1 Monday’s-2 Tues-3 wed-4 We all got released Saturday from Path so I feel confident we will get this week

• #4280970
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Leslie

@pray527 there is no way without your transcripts. But in all honesty, weekly or daily hasn’t mattered this year. I’ve seen a few weekly get on a daily update day. There’s no pattern this year that is consistent.

• #4280966
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jenna

I know ! It feels like it’s been an eternity… I was accepted somewhere around January 15th or 16th!… but I realize they say January 28th… blah blah… Momma has some shopping to do!! Lol

• #4280964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Leslie

Still nothing

• #4280955
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Pray527

If anyone can answer this please. I’m unable to access my transcript online due to their verification process. How would I know if I’m weekly or daily. Im a PATHER. I looked at my last 2 years DDD through TT and SBTPG… I’ve always had my funds deposited on a Wed/Thur around the 20th-22nd dates. Any feedback?

My return is being processed status since PATH message removal on 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  it still shows my refund amount and filing status on the left side

• #4280951
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ray c

jenna I have the same process date. Put it this way, not only should we see and uodate weds night into Thursday, but it sure would be nice if we saw the pending DD in our accounts by today(TUES). Bills are piled up sky high. lol…

• #4280940
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ray c

im on day 26 waiting. I am a patient man, but THIS is just dumb. Day 21 since they started processing returns on the 28th. There goes that theory of the 21 day pathers seeing updates lol. Goes to show you they do whatever they want. Most time I have ever waited.

• #4280929
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jenna

I’m all the same 20190505 and process date 02/18/19 and no code 846…. I really do think it will update Wednesday into Thursday

• #4280928
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jenna

It says we update Thursday for weekly. So we’ll probably see a Friday deposit

• #4279664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tatood

I was DDD’d Saturday morning. I’m a weekly 20190505 and a Pather. Scripts updated Saturday morning then WMR. My DDD is for the 21st of Feb. hang in there

• #4279631
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Leslie

I’m still waiting. Driving me nuts!

• #4279555
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @deepalms

@everyone

I have 20190505 cycle code with a processing date of 02/18/2019 with no 846. I have the “we have received your refund and it is being processed”

• #4279511
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Curious

How do you find your cycle date?

• #4279448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Crisp?

Yea it seems like all 20190505 are in the same boat. I will say that every year I never get my DDD before I get my deposit, and I’ve been a weekly every year since having my kids. I’m always surprised by my deposit when it drops, I never have a ddd. This year I’m just needing it a little more than other years lol.

• #4279435
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sharon

I had the same code as well. My transcripts does not have the 846 code but it does say my processing date is 2/18???

• #4279432
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Holly

No my ddd last friday

• #4279430
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jennifer

I haven’t scrolled through all the answers yet, but I have the same cycle code, my processing date is 2/18, and I have NO direct deposit date. I am stressed and frustrated. Since PATH lifted I have had the same “we are processing” message each day.

• #4279320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nikki

My code is 20190405…no ddd being processed since Saturday

• #4279188
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ray c

I know folks barely scraping by and this is a terrible hardship on them and most have kids. Im on my 25th day waiting since being accepted. On my 20th day as far as when the IRS began processing my return.

• #4279117
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              shea

@fe

same here 20190505 no movement people that have cycle codes later than this one have DDD but I have also seen on other forums that people with this same cycle number have DDD

• #4279110
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                momof2boyz
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @momof2boyz

yep still waiting and I personally don’t think we will be an update this week if we don’t show the 846 on transcripts

• #4279093
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MM

I’ve got this hopeful little theory. I think all of us stuck in the 20190505 2/18/19 processing date are actually having our funds sent this evening and tomorrow. Most of us were early filers held up by path and most of us (from what I’ve read on this site) generally have transcripts in line just waiting for the 846 code with no offsets or anything like that. This is my little theory and I’m holding onto it. 😁

• #4278699
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Fe

The 21 days they go by will be up tomorrow and if everything is fine with the return our funds need to be released on the 22nd just like everyone else! Update or not. This is certainly not in any type or order whatsoever

• #4278687
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jen

Yepp 20190705 is still waiting also…I think it’s just the cycle date why we aren’t updating since we are weekly. If I’m going off past years experience we will have DD before it shows on WMR. So keep an eye out this week folks 🤪🙏

• #4278686
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        nmarie

YES! Filed and accepted 01/27 the following saturday had the path message until friday night when it changed to your return is being processed. No 846 on transcripts cycle date 20190505

• #4278680
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Fe

I meant 2019505*^

Viewing 129 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.