Injured spouse

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Injured spouse

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by LolaR.
  • Topic Starter
    Rachel

Hey guys! Anyone else file injured spouse? Just curious on a time frame

Filed: Feb 9th
      Rejected Feb 10th refiled same day
      Fed accepted Feb 12th
      KY accepted Feb 20th

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        LolaR
          Leeda
            @leedaporter

@tiffg hey just reaching out cuz I remember your name from the IS group but I can’t find the group forum. Do you know what happened?

Lola R
              @lolar

No updates for us this week.

Stacey
                @mrsbarkley1030

@lolar I will :-) Filed and Accepted this morning. Showing 1 bar already so praying for a speedy turn around.

Lola R
                  @lolar

I started a forum awhile ago but I dont think many people filed injured spouse this year. At least those with student loans. I filed one to be on the safe side bc regardless of what articles Ive read, the offset number still states I have an offset for my loans.

We filed 2/8
                  Accepted 2/10
                  Lost bars and TT 152 on WMR. Hoping for some kind of update tonight!

@Mrsbarkley1030
                  keep us updated!

Tiffg
                    @tiffg

Are you a part of the injured spouse group here? Just go to groups and then Injured Spouse. Lots of information shared.

Stacey
                      @mrsbarkley1030

Since all federal tax debt such as defaulted student loans are not being collected until Sept 30th of this year I actually did not file Injured Spouse this year. Hopefully I only have the normal up to 21 day wait instead of weeks. I have filed last 4 years and normally had my DD within 6 weeks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.