If you filed 2-1. Let’s keep each other updated

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season If you filed 2-1. Let’s keep each other updated

• This topic has 90 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jen27.
  • Topic Starter
    Nae

I filed 2-1. Claiming both credits. Just at 1 bar as of now. Let’s keep each other updated 2-1 filers.

Viewing 89 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jen27

I filed and was accepted on 2/1. PATH message from 2/2 until yesterday morning. Updated on WMR late last night to a DDD of 2/22. I’m not saying this to make you mad, I promise! I just wanted to let y’all know that some 2/1 filers have updated so hopefully y’alls will update very very soon!

Finallywaiting

I checked this morning and I have a DDD of 2-22. I filed 2-1 and claimed both credits. :)

cody

Can I join??? Filed late January 31st.

Jenna

No DDD here either, filed 2/1. WMR “updated” to the “we are processing” message but that’s all :-(

Miami, Fl
                  @miami305

Anyone received a DDD? I haven’t yet :(

Readytogo

I filed 2/1 and still have one bar. Everyone that i know who filed on that has updated to path..so idk

Kim
                      @kimmykim

As of this morning still no movement. No transcripts, 1 bar, TT152, 1 W2, 1099, EIC and I filed and was accepted on 2/1, I normally get me returns within 2 weeks. I did look at my past transcripts and the last number for my cycle dates are a 5, so maybe that has something to do with it idk.
                      Just a date or some kind of movement would be nice. From what i have read, the IRS is saying that anyone with EIC or the addition child credit isn’t going to be processed until tomorrow, so hopefully there will be some action Friday or Saturday.

John

As I stated in another thread, I filled and was accepted on 2/1. However after the recent update from last night I have no bars, no refund amount, states “December 31st 2018”, and have TT152. We will see what tomorrow morning brings…

Jenn

Filed and accepted 2/1. Updated to DDD of 2/19 this morning and 2 bars. No credits or PATH but 6 W2’s because my husband works for the pipeline and his employers constantly change. Bank confirms pending deposit but will not issue before 2/19. Sucks but at least it’s there.

Melissa

@a lndrew your processing date should be on your transcript. You get that from the IRS website. I’m still at 1 bar tt152 and no path message. What’s taking so long!!

Andrew

Where do you get your processing date? I submitted 2/1 accepted on the same day and am still at one bar on where’s my refund.

Melissa

@armymama I couldn’t get them online because it wouldn’t accept my account #. I ordered them to come in the mail but haven’t received yet. I’m hoping for an update soon..so my nerves can calm down lol. It has never taken this long to get to the 2nd bar at least

wondering

filed 2/1 accepted same day, still have not updated to path message. Got nervous about it and called IRS this morning, nice lady told me that as long as it was showing the generic TT152 and not some other code that it was likely it would not update until mid February. She advised that if there has been no movement after the 21st to call back and they would look again but she stressed that if there was a problem we should have a tax code showing by now.

Tonya

@ Bridgett

Yes I can view them online as of today

Army mama

@ Melissa ,

I filed 1/31 same one bar tt152 . Can u acess your trans ? Mine say N/A 😫.

Melissa

Still no update for me. Stuck at 1 bar and TT 152..no path message..I’ve never gotten the path message though

Rebecca

Nothing new here, still on PATH. EIC, ACTC, 1099 and a couple of W2. Still waiting.

Bridgett
                                            @mamabearof5

Tonya
                                            Processing date is just the date that something has to be done to your account or they push it out another week, has nothing to do with your dwposit date. You are a daily as your cycle code doesn’t end in a 05 so you can update any day of the week. Can you view your transcripts online?

Tonya

@pat. Yes!!! That was the same thing I was thinking.

Pat

Mine exactly the same this morning!! Wondering when deposit will be according to urs cycle date posted here deposit should be feb 12th but that’s already passed

Tonya

WMR has not updated for me but I filed 2/1 accepted the same day. No path updates yet but I was able to pull transcripts today. My processing date is 3/4 and my code is 20190703. Anyone know what that means?

Beth

@aprile no path, no eic or actc. Just lots of w2s and a schedule C thrown in.

Melissa

@Jenn that’s what I keep saying to myself.. just give it a little more time lol. It’s just never taken so long to say approved so I’m working myself up, I guess. Thanks for the pep talk! Hopefully we get updated soon!!

Aprile

@beth are you a Path

Beth

My DDD was set for 2/13 and it is currently pending in my bank!

Keep the faith and best of luck to all!!

Aprile

Last year nor this year have I seen a path message other than topic 152. Last year filed and stuck on one bar til 16th when my card actually released funds at 530pm (prolly early as that’s not a usual irs deposit day) then few days later wmr finally updated with all bars and ddd 2/24. So I’m hoping this year is the same I always file 2/1-2/3 never earlier. SO I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MUST OR HAVE TO SEE THE PATH MESSAGE IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED N GOOD. I think it’s hit or miss if ya get the message or not and no I have never checked my transcripts

This year as follows
                                                            Filed 2/1 (evening)
                                                            Accepted 2/2
                                                            WMR 2/2 -1 bar tax topic 152
                                                            No path message (as of 2/12)
                                                            Eitc/CTC both credits
                                                            My taxes (aside from employer/w2) have been identical for past 11 years- meaning same dependants and credits.

Jenn

@Melissa
                                                              I have not updated to PATH either. Last year I updated but there wasn’t all this craziness going on with the IRS. I also filed on 2/1 and was accepted the same day. I kind of fell that no news is good news right now. Atleast we don’t have some strange code or anything. I wouldn’t worry quite yet. Give it another week before you get too concerned. Those are the words of encouragement I’ve been giving myself. Pep talk, so to speak. Best of luck!!

Miami, Fl
                                                                @miami305

I filed Feb 1. Accepted Feb 1. HR Block. Fl. Im claiming both credits. I’m on PATH right now, no refund amount displayed.

Bridgett
                                                                  @mamabearof5

Filed 2-1 taxact accepted same day update to path this past Saturday and transcripts are filled except for the 846 release code

Melissa

Filed with HRB on 2/1
                                                                    Accepted on 2/1
                                                                    2/2 wmr says processing with TT 152
                                                                    No path message…is it bad if you don’t get the path message? I’ve never gotten a path message but I see a lot of people getting it.
                                                                    Claiming EIC and actc

Kim
                                                                      @kimmykim

As of this morning, still no movement.

One bar, no return transcript for 2018, EIC, W2, 1099

sean

@morganyon
                                                                        irs.gov and have an active mortgage account number or car loan number etc…to verify identity. Create account and view once logged in!

• #4265527
                                                                        Morgan yon

How do I look at my transcripts online?

• #4265517
                                                                          Morgan yon

I got accepted 2/1. Still no movement just one bar, accepted still processing

• #4265511
                                                                            Kim
                                                                              @kimmykim

No change for me as of this morning. One bar, no return transcript for 2018, EIC

• #4265450
                                                                              Burt
                                                                                @spoatie

No change for me…still 1 bar and 152 code. Got both credits

• #4264129
                                                                                Lambert64

I filed 2-1 with HRBlock Online. I had no credits to claim (so no automatic delay until Feb. 15). My return was accepted on 2-1, approved today on 2-9, with an expected deposit date of 2-13. That’s almost the identical time frame for my 2016 and 2017 taxes. So it looks like the IRS might be plowing through returns at its usual rate, if what happened to me is any indication.

• #4264116
                                                                                  Taxact Frustrated

I also have w2 and self employment. No path message. Maybe thats the difference? An extra processing step…

• #4264089
                                                                                    Bloonmoon79

Filed 2/1 with taxusa
                                                                                      Accepted 2/1
                                                                                      Eic/actc
                                                                                      Updated to path today
                                                                                      Transcripts 2/8
                                                                                      Processing date 2/25 20190605
                                                                                      Last year received my dd 2/16
                                                                                      With processing date 2/26 20180605

• #4264046
                                                                                      Julie

I filed with Turbo Tax 1/28. Turbo Tax said accepted 2/1 but as of today WMR still says info doesn’t match. Uuuggghhhhh!!!!

• #4263993
                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                          @kimmykim

Filed and accepted on 02/01/19 through TT

EIC/W2/1099

Tax Topic 152

No update on WMR

No Transcripts available for 2018

• #4263956
                                                                                          Jen

Filed 2/1 through TurboTax – CTC, ACTC, Education Credit
                                                                                            Accepted about 20 minutes later on 2/1
                                                                                            Updated to one bar on WMR on 2/2
                                                                                            Changed to PATH message on 2/7
                                                                                            Able to view transcripts online on 2/8 with cycle code 20190602 and a processing date of 2/25.
                                                                                            Have seen a couple of people with the same processing date, when do y’all expect we will see refunds? I paid the fees up front for the first time this year and it is direct depositing into a traditional bank account instead of a prepaid card. Wondering if that makes a difference?

• #4263905
                                                                                            IRS_BS

Filed 2/1 with TT
                                                                                              Accepted 2/1 by IRS
                                                                                              EIC, ACTC Credits
                                                                                              WMR: 1 Bar w/ generic Tax Topic 152 since 2/1 as soon as I was accepted
                                                                                              Woke up this morning expecting an update and still have same generic 152 message and one bar. If you have not updated to path yet, do not worry, because a lot of people never had WMR update at all last year. It just stayed at one bar with the generic processing message and they still got their refunds between February 16-22.

• #4263865
                                                                                              Sheketra

Filed:2/1
                                                                                                Accepted:2/2
                                                                                                Credits:EIC, ACTC, & self employment
                                                                                                WMR: 1 Bar since 2/3
                                                                                                Checked transcripts:2/9
                                                                                                None available

• #4263847
                                                                                                TaxAct Frustrated

@Cliff

Last year I lost all my bars on a Friday. On Sat, I had a DDD. Try not to worry

• #4263846
                                                                                                  TaxAct Frustrated

Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                    Both Credits
                                                                                                    TT152 since 1/31

No update to the Path message today. I am happy I didnt get 1541. Looking forward to an update next week.

• #4263838
                                                                                                    Nae

Filed and accepted 2-1 updated to PATH this morning.

• #4263817
                                                                                                      Eli D.

@Cliff

That message without any bars usually means you are under review or they may have placed you back into que. call them to make sure.

• #4263758
                                                                                                        Beth

Updated this morning!!

Filed 1/25 with taxact – never approved
                                                                                                          Resubmitted efile 2/1 – quick approval
                                                                                                          WMR updated last night to two bars and DDD of 2/13

Good luck all – hang in there!

• #4263756
                                                                                                          Readytogo

I filed 2/1 updated to path this morning

• #4263747
                                                                                                            Rebecca
                                                                                                              @fitmommy83

My filing from 2/1 was updated to PATH this morning!

• #4263678
                                                                                                              Lindsay Rector

I just checked my transcripts from last year my cycle code was 20180605 with a processing date of 2/24/18 DD was 2/14/18
                                                                                                                This year my cycle code is 20190605 with a processing date of 2/25/19 so hoping for a late Valentine’s dd

• #4263666
                                                                                                                Bridgett
                                                                                                                  @mamabearof5

Filed 2/1 updated to path today

• #4263663
                                                                                                                  Brittany

My IRS updated to the path message! I’ll keeo an eye for DDD but I anticipate the 21 with a 20190605 cycle date

• #4263103
                                                                                                                    Readytogo

I think I figures out the transcripts stuff. I was able view my transcripts online for 2018 and 2019. They are similar and the dates are one day different. I got my refund on 2/22 last year and i believe everyone with the 20190605 date will get their refund around the 21st or 22nd of feb.

• #4262852
                                                                                                                      Kim

Filed and accepted 2/1

Used Turbo Tax

Claimed EIC

Only one bar as of earlier this morning

I checked today and no transcript is showing for this year

It shows my account transcript today, but everything says 0

• #4262811
                                                                                                                        Readytogo

So I just checked my transcripts again and all the transcripts are available now..but I dont see an 846 code …where should it be..i see a cycle date of 20190605 and 2-25-2019 processing date then i see minus signs on the credits i have and my refumd amount.

• #4262775
                                                                                                                          SusanNY

Filed and accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                            Was able to view online transcript just now- and see code 846 refund deposit 2/13.

This is in line with my refund timeline from last year.
                                                                                                                            I claimed CTC but not EIC or ACTC.

Ny still has processing message- that usually takes additional 2 weeks for some reason.

• #4262762
                                                                                                                            Momma_2_5

We filed on 2/1 and accepted.

TRANSCRIPTS now showing with DDD of 2/15!

No update to Where’sMy Refund.

• #4262749
                                                                                                                              SandraA
                                                                                                                                @sla921

FIled PM 2/1 – Accepted 2/1 2/8/19 WMR still shows 1 bar “Received”. Transcript Cycle date 20190605.

The Transcript states “846” and Refund Issued 2/13 – No updates on site at all.

Is that the day of DD? When will WMR update?

• #4262710
                                                                                                                                Readytogo

I filed 2\1 Last night my only my 2018 Tax Return Transcript was available..I didn’t see any codes..do I need to wait for the account transcript to be available.

• #4262700
                                                                                                                                  Pali

Sooo I crashed this thread cuz the 2/2 is full of people with no credits🤷🏽‍♀️😂 Filed, accepted, and 1 bar on WMR 2/2. EITC and ACTC. Transcripts available 2/6. Updated to PATH message on WMR 2/7. For the past 4 years, my refund was already in my account by the time I got a DDD, so at this point I’m done with WMR. I’ll begin to sporadically check my account balance at midnight 2/15☺️☺️

• #4262699
                                                                                                                                    Jlm684

Updated transcript this morning
                                                                                                                                      Wmr still at 1 bar.
                                                                                                                                      Cycle date 20190605

• #4262629
                                                                                                                                      Brittany

@Sarahj2182 from what I have read from others, it looks like this is the anticipated day they’ll be done processing your return?

I also had my cycle date as 20180605. I believe I got my refund around 2/22. Im not sure if itll be the same this year but Ill keep you posted!

• #4262534
                                                                                                                                        Sarahj2182

@Brittany

Same exact thing here! Help!

Does show a credit

• #4262524
                                                                                                                                          Brittany

So neither of mine updated (state or fed) but ALL my transcripts are available. I have a cycle code of 20190605. However, no 846 code. What does this mean?

• #4262510
                                                                                                                                            Bev

Filed and accepted 2-1
                                                                                                                                              Used TurboTax. Eic only
                                                                                                                                              As of the morning 1 bar, with TT 152.

Filed my husbands (separates this year) the same day he only claims ATC and he updated to patch message 3 days ago.

This is the first year we have filed seperately so it’s my first experience eic credit. Is it normal to take so long to go to path? Why did his change so quickly?

• #4262154
                                                                                                                                              SubZillah

Filed and accepted on 2/1/2019

Still no movement on WMR for me as of Thursday 2/7/2019.

• #4262137
                                                                                                                                                KIM

FILED AND ACCEPTED 2/1
                                                                                                                                                  CLAIMED EIC
                                                                                                                                                  ONE BAR
                                                                                                                                                  TOPIC 152
                                                                                                                                                  STATE OF COLORADO

• #4262129
                                                                                                                                                  Jlm684

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                    Acc 2/1 both credits
                                                                                                                                                    One bar
                                                                                                                                                    Basically hurry up and wait…lol

• #4262046
                                                                                                                                                    Momma_2_5

My bars disappeared and it’s saying

“Your tax return is still being processed.
                                                                                                                                                      A refund date will be provided when available”

Plus tax topic 152

• #4261982
                                                                                                                                                      Cliff

To those saying bars disappear or can order transcripts that is good sign…that mean you have been processed and the site will update soon…but in my experience ive always recieved my deposit before wmr updates…then i would go check and the site would have a ddd but i would already have my refund lol…yes i swear

• #4261968
                                                                                                                                                        Cliff

@rebecca

Yes from the time i would file i would have my refund in 14 days, which is pretty standard…hoping the same this year but if takes longer no biggie. Most important is to be patient you only have to worry if its been longer than 21 days starting in feb. And even then probably not much to worry about except offsets or they (irs) needs more info.

• #4261949
                                                                                                                                                          starks

My return and account transcript is available but the wage and income transcript is blank, is anyone else’s transcript like this?

• #4261940
                                                                                                                                                            Rainbow2019
                                                                                                                                                              @rainbow2019

Filed with Turbo Tax.
                                                                                                                                                              EITC & ACTC
                                                                                                                                                              2/1 Filed
                                                                                                                                                              2/1 Accepted
                                                                                                                                                              2/6 Transcript available. Cycle date 20190603 02/25/2019. Codes 150, 806, 766 & 768.
                                                                                                                                                              2/7 WMR updated to PATH

• #4261834
                                                                                                                                                              Gary

EITC & ACTC

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                PATH Notice 2/7

Transcript Available 2/3 (No 846 as of 2/7)

Last year was nearly the same timeline.. (got DD on 2/19/18)

• #4261530
                                                                                                                                                                Mario

Only one bar. I had actc only. Still waiting

• #4261362
                                                                                                                                                                  Rebecca

Cliff (Or anyone else!)

You get both credits (EITC and ACTC) and still get it by the 14th or 15th? This is the first time in awhile I’ve filed so early, but does the IRS give us the refund in a timely manner even if we have both those credits?

• #4260988
                                                                                                                                                                    Cliff

Filed 2-1
                                                                                                                                                                      Both credits
                                                                                                                                                                      No news yet :)
                                                                                                                                                                      I absolutely love this time of year, the anticipation is half the fun as well as communicating with all of you and then when everyone starts reporting ddd its the best!
                                                                                                                                                                      Good luck all and lets hope we get them soon. I usually get mine around valentines every year and i always file on the 1st of feb. Or the 2nd at the latest. Im ready wooohoooo

• #4260945
                                                                                                                                                                      Roboto

I also filed and was accepted on 2/1. Filed both credits on TurboTax.

• #4260897
                                                                                                                                                                        Alisa

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                          1 bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                          Tax Topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                          No PATH message, but filed w/ both credits
                                                                                                                                                                          No transcripts available yet
                                                                                                                                                                          HRB

• #4260867
                                                                                                                                                                          Rebecca

I filed 2/1 and was accepted 2/1. Completed with Turbo Tax. I have both credits. Only one bar and of course, code 152 shows.

• #4260270
                                                                                                                                                                            Megan

Filed and accepted 2/1. Has one bar but able to get my transcripts today.

• #4260030
                                                                                                                                                                              Burt
                                                                                                                                                                                @spoatie

Filed and accepted on 2-1. Still has 1 bar with code 152

• #4259038
                                                                                                                                                                                Crystal

Filed and accepted 2/1 with TurboTax. Only ATC. Was able to order both transcripts, not sure what that means.
                                                                                                                                                                                  Still on 1 bar.

• #4259001
                                                                                                                                                                                  Momma_2_5

Filed 2/1 TurboTax. Accepted 2/1.

One bar and no tax transcripts.
                                                                                                                                                                                    Self Employment

• #4258910
                                                                                                                                                                                    Burt
                                                                                                                                                                                      @spoatie

Filed 2/1 with TaxSlayer
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                      No update still showing 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                      Have both credits

• #4258663
                                                                                                                                                                                      Brittany

Same here. Filed 2/1. Accepted 2/1.

• #4258375
                                                                                                                                                                                        Nae

Same here let’s just update each other when we see movement

• #4258236
                                                                                                                                                                                          Bloonmoon79

Filed 2/1 with taxusa
                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                            No update still showing 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                            I have Both credits

Viewing 89 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.