I think I know my ddd

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season I think I know my ddd

• This topic has 40 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Kristi.
  • Topic Starter
    boscher
      @boscher

I do not have an official DDD-

Last year, my deposit was on 02/27

THIS YEAR.. my CYCLE CODE is

This site:
      https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-cycle-code/
      says what DAY my CYCLE CODE was PROCESSED by the IRS

20200705 = 02/06/2020,
      21 days from this date.. is 02/27

Coincidence that 21 days from my process date, is the same day I received my refund last year?

Your situation may be completely dif.. but just some food for thought for anyone who cares

Viewing 39 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kristi

@jessica how do you know that? That is also my cycle date.

Dhldkramer

Wrong that cycle code date is for 02/13/2020. That is the day that it posted to the irs master file. I have the same code. I think wmr will update this coming sat. And we will get it next wed. That’s my guess.

Target
              boscher
                @boscher

Last week,
                https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-cycle-code/
                said: 20200705 = 02/06/2020,
                But now it says 02/13/2020

Wish I could edit my original post.. now it looks like I’m crazy

Target

@Jessica Murray, code “571”, is a bad code.

Anything change for you?

Target

@Sarah, I hope you’ve figured that out by now?!

Target

@Megan, it’s like getting pulled over. No one wants that either. No matter how squeaky clean. 😂

Jessica
                        @j-hughes121717

Cycle 20200705 processing 3/2/20…. refund will be issued 2/20/2020

Kesi
                          @kellz12

Filed 124, accepted 127, Cycle code 20200705, path act message. Awaiting ddd hopefully it will be no matter than 21st usually get my refunds on the 22nd or before.

megan

@renee i sure hope so, it always freaks me out and idk why even if i was audited i have not one thing to worry about

Renee

@Megan I have the same cycle code and wmr updated to Path message this morning for me also. I know path doesn’t lift till midnight tonight so it’s completely normal. I think we will see ddd this coming Friday on transcripts.

megan

i have cycle 20200705 and my transcript shows no ddd and as of this morning wmr updated to the path message, i do have the eitc has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know why it has done this

Renee

Has anybody checked wmr and updated to the path message today? My cycle is 20200705 with a processing date of 3/2.

Cookie

20200705 is 2/13/2020 20200605 is 2/6/2020

EeehBee

Same boat, guys…

FILED: 1/26
                                      ACCEPTED: 1/28
                                      CYCLE: 20200705

WMR 1 Bar. Generic 152 message, never have had PATH message. Seemed quicker last year, but hoping for 2/20-21.

StuckinCali

@LAUREN, you saw a ddd? Good for you! FWIW, my WMR never updates until the money is already in my account

I filed on 2/1, also 20200705 (because weeklies for that week will all have the 05, even it is the date for the 6th acceptance)

I do not have the 846 yet though, eitc… congrats!

LAUREN

I filed on 2/6 and my return was accepted on 2/6. Since that time, my WMR has been processing with code 152; no movement.

I was finally able to access my transcripts today:

-cycle 20200705
                                          -codes 150 | 806 | 846
                                          -DDD 2-20-2020

Sarrah

Anyway to check refund status on this site?

Joc

O yea i filed 2/4 and just was able to see my transcripts today. Luckily i had the 846 code with an issue date of 2/20 but wmr hasn’t updated.

Bea
                                                @burtbea

Yesterday someone in another forum posted this information:

PATH ACT Refund 1ST BATCH:

The IRS is releasing on Tue. Feb. 18
                                                Treasury ACH notification is expected Wed. Feb. 19
                                                Effective date of refunds is expected to be Mon. Feb. 24
                                                Deposits and checks released Fri. Feb. 21

PATH ACT Refund 2ND BATCH:

The IRS is releasing on Thu. Feb. 20
                                                Treasury ACH notification is expected Fri. Feb. 21
                                                Effective date of refunds is expected to be Wed. Feb. 26
                                                Deposits and checks released Tue. Feb. 25

Honeydew

I have same cycle code and processing date of 3/2. Waiting for my 846 code. Hopefully 2/20 ddd wooooo lets keep each other posted. Wmr should update tomorrow (Saturday) for us.

Lynzee

Updated this morning. cycle code of 20200705 and a processing date of 03/02/20 . Just waiting for path to lift for the 846 code. Still one bar on WMR though, no path message.

Kristi Dollar

Hillary Willard i have the same 570 code and i am freaking out!!!!

Jennifer Starr
                                                        @jstarr

Hope you’re right, that would make my DDD 2/20

Skye

Transcripts finally updated.

Cycle code: 20200705
                                                          Date is 03/02/2020
                                                          Codes: 150, 806, 766, 768

Bill

@Nhay

Did your transcripts update just now?

What other codes do you have ?

150, 806 and then what?

Nhay

If it helps I have the cycle code 20200705 and refund date says 2/20.
                                                              I have both eic and ctc.

Good luck everyone

Renee

@Bea the 2/13 is when they actually have started processing your return is what I have been told.

Bea
                                                                  @burtbea

I’m confused I have the same cycle number I just looked it up and it says

20200705 Thursday, February 13, 2020 02/13/2020

Stacy C.

Processing Date

Last Year: 2/25/19 This Year: 2/24/20

Cycle
                                                                    Last Year: 20190605 This Year: 20200605

DDD
                                                                    Last Year: 2/22/19 This Year: ?????

I”m assuming it’s going to be on the 21st but who really knows.

Renee

@Megan I have the same date 3/2/2020 on my transcript also but I looked at last years and I had mine before that date. So I’m thinking by that date at the latest we should see our money.

JAR

Same cycle code (20200705), also same s last year. Refund 2019 was on 2/27/19. Current codes:

766 (Twice)

Still waiting on 846, hopefully will see update soon, of some kind. Thankful to finally be able to see Account Transcript.

I’m hoping for DDD of 2/20 or 2/27, Fingers crossed and everyone is in my thoughts.

• #4350037
                                                                        Jessica Murray

I had code 570 until today now I have a 571 under it reversing the 570 code. I think we will start seeing DDD TOMORROW!!!!

• #4350022
                                                                          Joc

I have the same cycle code. Today is the first day i could see my transcript i have the 846 code with a date of 2/20

• #4350014
                                                                            Azolo

Cycle code 20200705
                                                                              Today transcripts updated to codes 806, 766, 768
                                                                              Processing “as of” date says 3-2-20
                                                                              I claimed both Eic and child credits. Filed 2/1 accepted 2/1.

• #4350012
                                                                              Megan

Mine is 20200705 03-2-2020, cycle code, 150,776,778,806
                                                                                Does thia mean I will get mine on March 2nd?

• #4349950
                                                                                boscher
                                                                                  @boscher

@Hillary Willard
                                                                                  My codes are:
                                                                                  150
                                                                                  20200705 – 03-02-2020 (*last year, this date said 02/25)
                                                                                  806
                                                                                  766

@Renee

Don’t seem to have code 971

@Babygirl1013
                                                                                  Hmm, Maybe you’re in this upcoming batch. Fingers crossed for ya

• #4349891
                                                                                  Babygirl1013

My cycle code is 20200405 if that’s the case and it’s 21 days out I should’ve received mine on feb 13 so I’m thinking that may not be the case for all 😪😪

• #4349778
                                                                                    Renee

I have the same cycle code 20200705. Hopefully we will be done soon. I have code 971 but I had to file 8862 with my return and as I look the e.i.c. is on my transcript, so I believe the letter is saying I have been recertified.

• #4349642
                                                                                      Hillary Willard

I have the same exact info but code 570.. which usually means held. Do you have this code too? Wondering if they are using that code just for CTC or EIC that I have?

This $ is for my wedding! Freaking to see 570!

Viewing 39 reply threads
                                                                                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.